Worthy Of An Idol | JJK X OC...

By Yoonreverie

"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find t... More

Welcome & Disclaimer
Worthy Of An Idol Playlist🎵
Prologue
1. Here For the Musters!
2. In Busan
3. Flashback to March
4. Try To Explain
5. Entitled To Some Fun
6. Just Trying to Be Friendly
7. Much Needed Time With The Ladies
8. You Alright?
9. What's With The Cold Shoulder?
10. Adventure And Cuddles
11. Working Out
12. Making Banana Pancakes
13. Please Be More Discreet!
14. Parting Ways So Soon
15. Goodbye, For Now
16. Texts And Thoughts
17. Brotherly Advice
18. Back To Work
19. Time to Confess
20. Really Doing This
21. Case of the Mondays
22. Baby, Please Pick Up!
23. Clarity
24. Mom's Seal of Approval
25. Past, Present & Future
26. Detour
27. In the Clouds
28. Early Happy Birthday To Jungkook
29. Don't Want to Leave
30. Preparing for Their Arrival
31. They're Here!
32. The Crazy Bunch
34. Significant Words on Hallows' Eve
35. Exposed
36. Drifting
37. Back to Square One But With Support
38. The Snitch
39. Catching a Break
40. Santa's Best Helper
41. All I Want For Christmas
42. Visiting Seoul
43. Us Against The World
44. Birthday Cupcakes
45. Best Day Ever!
46. Seeing Him Off
47. They're Back!
48. Destination Wedding
Epilogue
Author's Note & Thank You!
Other Stories to Check Out!

33. Happy Birthday To Sarah

1.3K 67 15
By Yoonreverie

Warning: Mild mature content ahead. Please read at your own discretion. 🔞

*********

22/10/21-23/10/21

The past three weeks have been quite the whirlwind.

Melina and I have been switching off with who gets to have the condo for alone time. There were times she would stay with Yoongi at the house that the company rented for the group, which would leave Jungkook and I having the condo to ourselves for a couple days, and then we would switch off. It was a brilliant arrangement Melina came up with.

All the nights that Jungkook and I have spent since he's been here has consisted of us exploring each other's bodies and learning our kinks and what we enjoy in bed. But, not only that, we've indulged in nights where we would talk about everything under the moon. All this time was much needed. Of course, we talk like this on the phone, when we are thousands of miles away, but it's nice when we are actually talking while in each other's arms or over dinner. Just being in his actual presence has been perfect.

Wednesday, the 13th, was Jimin's birthday and instead of fully celebrating on his actual day, he waited that following Saturday, the 16th, where the company was able to reserve the Magic Castle Clubhouse for the whole group, their partners, as well as close friends and staff.

At the Magic Castle Clubhouse, we had access to a private magic show and fine dining. Everyone was dressed to the nines since the club had a strict dress code. Melina and I went all out- her in a black chiffon number and me in a deep purple silk dress that accentuated my best features. I know Jungkook was a fan of the dress because he couldn't take his eyes off me, and I was perfectly fine with that. He had an all black suit on and, I have to admit, I couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

Melina and I have been wanting to go to this clubhouse but you can only ever be let in if you are invited by a member, and luckily, the staff of BigHit know people in high places, obviously. It's BigHit, after all.

Since Yoohyeon made it to California, Jungkook and I have been on a triple date with her, Taehyung, Melina, and Yoongi at this restaurant that was quite the first experience for everyone. It was a restaurant where you have to rely on everything but your sense of vision. Not being able to see in a pitch dark room heightened the rest of your senses and it made the dining experience a unique one. And, not only that, Jungkook definitely got handsy in the dark. But hearing from Melina and Yoohyeon after that date, their partners had the same idea.

All-in-all, it's been a productive couple weeks having the guys in town.

It's currently 12:30pm, on a Friday. I decided to take a half day to get my birthday weekend started sooner! Yesterday was my actual birthday, but all the plans to celebrate were reserved for the weekend.

Melina had the day off and both Jungkook and Yoongi were both able to get some time to themselves for the rest of the afternoon. They all had something planned for me today but none of them would reveal even one little detail to me. All I was told to do was dress in some comfortable fall attire.

Once I made it home, I see Melina, reading in the living room, already dressed up and ready for whatever it is that we are doing today. She's in a loose, beige baggy cable-knit turtleneck sweater, black fitted jeans and a dark gray slouchy beanie on her head.

I take note of her attire and go upstairs to take a quick shower to freshen up. I dried my hair and put them in loose curls and put on some light make up.

For my outfit, I opt for a loose black cotton t-shirt, black boyfriend jeans, a baggy copper cardigan and a black slouchy beanie. As a finishing touch, I put on the paint palette necklace Jungkook had gifted me months ago.

After getting ready, I head back down to the living room to hang out with Melina to wait for our men.

And, after another thirty minutes, the guys show up and whisked us away to the secret destination.

The drive takes us a little over an hour but we finally make it to our destination- Tanaka Farms!

As we are parking, Melina finally reveals today's agenda to me.

"Since you love all things fall and pumpkin patches , I suggested having a day here, picking out pumpkins and taking photos. We can have a pumpkin carving night at home. We also planned on ordering all our favorites from your favorite ramen place and putting on your favorite Halloween movies in the background while we carve!" Melina excitedly explains to me.

"Awww this is incredibly perfect!" I cry out joyfully.

Of course, Jungkook was prepared with his camera and took a lot of amazing photos throughout our time at the farm. Melina took some great ones of Jungkook and I, as well, on her phone.

It took us all a while to pick the right pumpkins, but we all eventually found ones that we were content with. So, after a couple hours of roaming around the farm, where we were given privacy, we head back home.

Once we made it back home, Melina ordered ramen for all of us as well as different sides like gyoza and takoyaki. We played different classic movies, such as Hocus Pocus, Casper, and Beetlejuice.

Melina and the boys set up a giant tarp in the middle of our living room where we all sat and carved pumpkins.

Yoongi made a sleepy Jack-o-Lantern.

Melina couldn't help but make a Shooky Jack-o-lantern.

And, since Jungkook knows that Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel superhero, the man did not disappoint and worked late into the night to make this masterpiece.

I, of course, seeing Jungkook working tirelessly and putting effort, got so inspired, I went out of my way to carve an Iron Man pumpkin for him.

Halloween is my favorite holiday and for these three people to plan a lot of my favorite Halloween activities in one day, was amazing, especially since I was able to spend it with them!

~

It's now Saturday evening and we are pulling up at one of the most lavish hotels in LA. Jungkook and I just finished having a lovely double date dinner with Melina and Yoongi at my favorite steakhouse. And, now, I have no idea what they have planned next.

Jungkook ties a blindfold around my eyes, and with the help of Melina, Yoongi and one of the body guards, they help me get out of the car and to whatever location it is they are trying to lead me to.

After nervously walking for a bit, we come to a halt.

"You ready?" Jungkook whispers in my ear from behind me.

"I definitely want to see, so, yes, babe!" I excitedly whisper back.

The blindfold comes off.

"SURPRISE!!!"

I am surrounded by family and friends! I see my parents, step-sisters, Melina's parents, Jake, Gabby, Kelen, Will, Jessica and her family, and more of my close-knit friends. I see the rest of the members of BTS, and some staff members from their company that I've become friends with.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeak out, with Jungkook's arms around me.

"Surprise, baby," Jungkook whispers into my ear. I turn around and, forgetting that we are surrounded by friends and family, I give Jungkook an intense kiss. I break away after a while, remembering we have an audience.

"Thank you, Kookie!"

"I just wanted to make your birthday weekend perfect. We rented out this hall and there's a whole floor just for family and friends to stay in. I booked us a suite."

Holy shit.

"You didn't have to do all of this," I genuinely tells him.

"I don't get to see you often and this is my first time celebrating your birthday with you. I wanted to do this, babe," Jungkook says beaming at me.

All night was spent dancing with Jungkook and friends. I mingled and caught up with my friends and family and had such a blast.

At one point of the night, Jungkook pulls me off to a secluded area of the hotel where no one could see us and pushes me against the wall.

"You look so fucking good in that black sequined dress. I want to tear it off you," Jungkook growls into my ear as he has each hand resting on the wall on either side of my head.

"I bet you do, baby," I croon into his ear, taunting him.

And, with that he smashes his lips onto mine, and we get lost in a heated kiss. My arms are around his neck while his hands end up landing on my hips, gripping firmly. But one of his hands trails its way down and under the skirt of my short dress.

"Jungkook, what if someone sees us?" I breathe out, nervously, even though the thrill of being caught excites me.

"I just can't resist pleasuring you," Jungkook whispers huskily while his fingers push my thong aside and I can feel them glide up my folds, making me moan lightly.

"Fuck, Kookie," I whimper.

"Be a good girl and try not to be noisy, and I'll reward you back in our hotel room," Jungkook tells me as his thumb starts to draw circles on my clit.

Jungkook's eventually inserts two fingers into my pussy and I'm a writhing mess against the wall, trying so hard not to moan out loud. He doesn't hold back by fucking me with his slender fingers, hitting me in the right spot. In no time, Jungkook's skillful touch makes me reach my orgasm, having me cum all over his fingers. At the sight of him licking his fingers clean in front of me, I lose it. I need him so excruciatingly bad right now.

"Take me to our room. Now," I say in the most dominating voice.

"As you wish, babe," Jungkook growls seductively.

He takes my hand and we leave the party, to have our own private sexy one in the suite.

*********

A/N:
Anticipate more details of the Magic Castle birthday celebration for Jimin in the Jimin ff that I'm working on for this series!  And, the triple date that Sarah and Jungkook have with Yooheyeon, Tae, Melina and Yoongi will be in more detail in the Tae ff!

Question Time!

If you could have your dream birthday date with your bias, how would it turn out (where would you go, what kind of present will he get you, etc.)?

🎵Song to check out: "Euphoria" by BTS (Jungkook)

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment if you'd like! XOXO✨
-MissD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
81.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...