So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 53

9.3K 299 161
By JenLisaSvckah

She gulped and wiped her sweats before unbuttoning Lisa's jeans. It will surely the toughest part of all. She sighed and tried not to think of lewd thoughts. I mean Lisa is drunk, she shouldn't take advantage of the latter. No, she shouldn't even think about it.

'Have a little shame in your body, Jennie.'

She thought to herself and started removing Lisa's jeans. She started pulling it down but it was kind of hard because Lisa was heavy.

"Ma'am, can you at least just lift up your buns so I could take this thing off you?" Jennie said as if Lisa would hear her. The latter didn't even move a single muscle, she just snored instead.

"Okay fine, you're just lucky I love you because if I don't, I won't even bother taking care of you." Jennie said and hit Lisa's tightly lightly.

So, she continued pulling Lisa's jeans on her own until it was on the latter's knee. She stopped midway when she noticed Lisa's boxer. Then she bursted out laughing. Lisa is literally wearing a boxer with Mickey Mouse prints. What is she a child? Doesn't she like Calvin Klein, Polo or Celine, perhaps?

"Oh ghad, an I seeing this right? You're almost twenty yet you still wear this kind of boxers. It's cute though and I like Mickey Mickey Mouse by the way." She giggled but gulped when she noticed something between Lisa's legs.

'Is that---'

Damn, she's literally staring at Lisa's bulge. Is it that big for it to look like that? Is it even real? Or is it just a strap-on? Now, Jennie's starting to get curious. Remember, curiosity kills pussy.

But seriously speaking, she's wondering how it looks like. Is it like those of other guys? Does it get strong and hard too? Is it big? How big is it? Can it get anyone pregnant? Should she take a quick glance at it? Just a peak wouldn't hurt, right? Besides, Lisa is her girlfriend anyway. It's not like she's going to do something wrong, she just want to see it.

'Just a quick peak, Jennie.'

Her hand was shaking as she hold the waist band of Lisa's cutesy boxer. She just bit her lower lip and slowly pulled it down and in a blink of an eye, there goes Lisa's dick waving at her. It was surprisingly thick and long, making her gasp in awe. Girl, she wasn't doing anything yet but it was already hard and veiny like it was begging to be touched.

'H-how? W-why is it so big? Wait a damn moment, is it even real?'

She can't believe what she's seeing right now. Damn, after years of being with each other she had no idea that this thing exists. How was Lisa able to hide it from her when it was that huge? She just looked at it quizzically wondering if it was even real and not just a strap-on. It looks so freaking real do. Besides, why would Lisa wear a strap-on if they aren't even doing something naughty.

'Should I touch it? It's not like I'm harassing her, right? I'm just checking if it's real. I'm just curious!'

She shut her eyes tightly and let her hand wander until she touched that thick and long shaft. And to her surprise, it fucking twitched with just one touch. Does strap-on do that?

"Fuck, strap-ons doesn't twitch and it surely doesn't pulsate like this! It's a fucking real dick!" She exclaimed. Then she heard Lisa let out an erotic sound which was kind of pleasant to her ears.

The next things she knew was that her fingers were already wrapped around Lisa's length. She could feel it's heat and the way it pulsate through her palm. Her curiosity made her do it.

"Ahhh, Jennie..." Lisa moaned. Then she held Jennie's hand, making it stroke her dick up and down.

Jennie can't believe it's literally happening. She have never touched anyone's dick in her entire life but since it's Lisa, she won't bother to complain plus hearing the latter's moan turns her on as well. She even could feel her core starting to get wet. And it's aching, it's begging for Lisa's touch too.

"Baby, more. Stroke it faster." Lisa said, almost begging.

Jennie did as she was told, she moved her hand faster the way Lisa wanted it. The latter would raise her lower body and thrust her dick, meeting Jennie's palm. They did it for a couple of minutes until Lisa grabbed Jennie and laid her down in the bed gently.

"I-I need you, baby." Lisa said. Her voice was hoarse but it didn't sound bad, it was a major turn on instead.

Meanwhile, Jennie was surprised with that sudden move of Lisa. Her heart was pounding madly. However, she can't decipher whether it was from shock or from anticipation for what was coming next. After weeks of having wet dreams and craving for it, it's really happening. Don't get her wrong, she's not a pervert of freak. It's her hormones making her horny all the time. There's just no one to kill the fire inside her. Actually, she have Lisa. She was just too shy to ask for it. Why would she even do that anyway?

But here it is, she's most probably getting it. So without further a do, she grabbed Lisa's nape and there they go kissing each other with burning passion. Jennie can't believe it actually feels so good. It's so much better than what they just did earlier. She's burning, everything just feels hot and she wants to take off everything she's wearing. And Lisa did it for her.

The latter put her hand under Jennie's back and let it wander until she finally found the dress' zipper. She unzipped it and pulled it down throwing that damn dress to the air like no one cares. Take note, she did everything without even breaking the kiss. Jennie's lips are her new addiction!

Jennie is only wearing undies underneath Lisa but damn, she's unbothered. The friction from their skin is only adding fuel to their fire, their burning desire.

Lisa's kisses started to move, lowering down to the crook of Jennie's neck. She licked the sensitive part and sucked it, leaving a mark that would surely stay there for days. Jennie can't help but moan and arch her back with the unexplainable pleasure. They're just starting but she already feels like she's loosing her mind. And she wants more.

She flinched when Lisa's hand landed on one of her clothed bosoms and she moaned when Lisa begun squeezing it like a damn stress balls. When Lisa got irritated with the cloth, she teared at apart and threw it away just like what she did with the dress.

"Why'd you tear it like that? I like that one." Jennie complained.

"I'm gonna buy you a new one. I'll even buy the whole damn shop if you want." Lisa seriously said and dove between Jennie's tits.

"Oh gahd, Lili. What are you doing to me?" Jennie said almost inaudibly as she held on to Lisa's soft blonde locks.

Lisa started squeezing Jennie's tit once again while she latch on the other one. Whilst her hand was moving on the other melon, she played with the latter's nipple, encircling and pressing it with her sinful tongue. Jennie can't help but to arch her back and moan uncontrollably. She swear she had never felt this good.

"Oh, Lili..." She said almost inaudibly. They're not even on the main ceremony yet she's already loosing sanity.

Lisa just continued what she was doing, sucking Jennie's tits alternately until she got tired and let her mouth wander through Jennie's skin, going down until she was facing the latter's clothed cunt. She dipped her face right there and slightly blew her warm breathe making Jennie shudder a bit with pleasure.

"Lili, please..." She said but sounded more like a plea.

"Please what, baby?" Lisa asked and smirked as she glance at Jennie who's face was red and sweating.

"J-just do it." Jennie murmured, almost out of breath.

"Do what, baby? Tell daddy what you want?" Lisa said and teasingly sniffed the latter's covered pussy.

Wait a damn moment, isn't she drunk earlier? How can she be like this?

"E-eat my pussy." She said, covering her face with embarrassment. She swear she have never done that in her entire life but she can't take it anymore. She'll gonna go crazy if she won't even cum tonight. So, she decided to just throw all those inhibitions out the window.

"With pleasure." Lisa smirked and hastily pulled down the last piece of cloth on Jennie's body. She feels exposed now that she's naked as the day she was born but knowing that it's Lisa that she's with, she's even getting hornier.

As Lisa threw the underwear, Jennie's diffidence flew along with it. She just grabbed Lisa's nape and pushed the latter's head down to her honeypot, which instantly made her moan in an instant.

She felt Lisa's tongue licking her down there like it was a damn popsicle. She can't help but to whimper. She just bit her thumb to prevent herself from making too much noises while her other hand was on Lisa's head pushing the latter more.

"Ahh!" Jennie moaned when Lisa inserted her tongue on Jennie's slit. She sucked the latter's pussy and lick it from inside into the surface. She kept doing that and each time, she does it faster like she was getting wild.

Meanwhile, Jennie was a moaning mess. She was literally sobbing with sheer pleasure. The next thing she knew, she was already feeling the heat building up from her core.

"Lili, I think I-I."

She held on to the bed sheet tightly and her toes curled. In just a blink of an eye, her body started to shudder as her hot essence exploded pouring from inside her. Lisa didn't stop eating her down there until she got down from her high.

"Are you ready?" Lisa said and licked her lower lip sensually. Jennie was still panting but she managed to nod as a response. As if a cue, Lisa took of her top which Jennie made a huge effort just to put on her. Whatever, it still flew like Jennie's clothes.

Lisa grabbed both Jennie's legs, pulling the latter closer to her. She then held her hard and pulsating dick and rubbed it against the surface of Jennie's gorgeous cunt, teasing the latter. Jennie can't help but to let out a moan of pleasure though she's starting to get a bit impatient that Lisa still wasn't putting it in.

The blonde girl just smirked as she put the head inside and teasingly pull it out immediately. She want her girl to beg and show her that she want it as bad as she does.
She just kept on doing it until Jennie lost it.

"You fucking dick! If you won't put it in I wi--Ahhh!"

Jennie literally just grabbed Lisa's shaft and inserted it inside to her aching core. However, it was to fucking good for her that it's making her go nuts.

"Baby, you're still so damn tight!" Lisa groaned as she push through Jennie's tight pussy. She can't believe it feels like the latter is still a virgin. It's like the first time.

"Faster!" Jennie begged.

"Call me daddy, first." Lisa said and smirked.

"Fine! Uhm faster please, daddy." Jennie said seductively and bit her lower lip.

"As you wish, baby." Lisa wrapped Jennie's legs around her waist and she leaned to kiss Jennie she begun ramming her dick on Jennie's pussy wildly. Once again, the room was filled with Jennie's cried and whimpers of unexplainable pleasure. Surely, someone is probably hearing them but at this moment, they don't fucking give a damn. This is their night, they're claiming it.

"Look at me, baby." Lisa whispered and she held Jennie's face making the latter look at her.

"Ohh, Lili. This is so fucking good." She unexpectedly managed to utter in the midst of maddening sensation.

"Look at me in the eye, I want you to know what you do to me and how you make me feel." Lisa said and Jennie did as she was told. While their bodies were moving down there, they stared at each other's eyes and burning desire, passion and love were there. This isn't just sex, they're making love.

"I love you, Lisa." Jennie said in between her erotic whimpers.

"I love you more, baby." Lisa said and kissed Jennie once again while she continued banging Jennie's tight pussy.

The creaking bed and the sound of their sexes slapping against each other was just adding to the erotic atmosphere. They're getting wilder and wilder as moments pass by.

Jennie was surprised when Lisa pulled her thing out of her pulsating core. She thought that was it but then Lisa's flipped her pulled her thigh making her raise her ass to the air. Lisa didn't waste time, she immediately held Jennie's waist and reconnected their burning bodies. It's going in deeper now that she's thrusting from the back. Once again, she came back to her fast pace as if she was in a hurry. Jennie like it that way though, considering that the latter is moaning nonstop.

Lisa leaned her body closer to Jennie and she grabbed the latter's tits from behind. While thrusting herself inside Jennie, she was squeezing the girl's boobs playing with the nipples and everything.

It goes on for a few minutes, nonstop push and pulls, insuppressible moans and groans and all.

"Don't stop, Daddy. I'm cumming again!" Jennie exclaimed as she held tightly on sheets for support. Gahd, she's loosing her mind.

"Let's cum together baby." Lisa said and she bit Jennie's neck light. Then she started moving her lower body as fast as she could and as deep as her length could reach. In return, Jennie was whimpering madly and her arms already gave in making her face fall to the mattress. Despite that, Lisa still didn't stop. And Jennie would never want her to stop at this moment unless she want to be ignored for a whole month.

"Fuck!" Lisa groaned and rammed her dick deeper and did it for the last time until both of them moaned and exploded together.

Jennie fell flat on the mattress, panting. Meanwhile, Lisa pulled her dick out of Jennie's core and the mixture of their juices flowed down to the latter's thigh.

"I love you, baby. I love you so fucking much." Lisa whispered to Jennie's ear sweetly and she kissed her girl's shoulder affectionately.

Then she laid down beside the latter and pulled the duvet to cover their naked bodies. Jennie snuggled closer to Lisa, hugging the blonde girl.

"I love you, too." Jennie said before drifting into dreamland. She must have gotten tired of their previous activity. Lisa kissed her girlfriend's forehead and also decided to finally sleep.

It sure was a good night.

___________________

I'm really sorry. I hope it's good enough already. I was really distracted because the rosary prayer was literally playing in our barangay while I was writing it. Damn, minus points again huhuhahaha. Lord, forgive me for I have sinned.

Watch me cringe over this after a year.
(〒﹏〒)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 195 31
Jisoo wife of Lisa Manoban got obsessed over their new neighbor.
787K 19.5K 37
(JENLISA) "do you feel the same way too?"
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
3.3K 140 14
When CEO Jennie Kim of Asan Medical Center meets Lisa Manoban, they start to encounter unearthly situations.