HERO

By KillingFiendCorp

when all hope is lost the world just seems to find a way to recover with the fall of superman by the hands of... More

Before You Read
Awkward Justice
Strange man
The Bald Anomaly
The Brains vs The Bald
The Friendly Dead
Magic is Weird
The Hero No One Understands
Being Specific
Celestial Boredom
We Need A Hero
Hero's Vs Villains
Supremacy
For Which Life Flows
The God Vs The Bald
Shoulder to Shoulder
Greed And The Pain it Breeds
The Gift Of Guilt
Shit Happens
Mistakes Within Accidents
Takeover
Epidemic Pt 1: The Doom Patrol's Stand
Epidemic Pt 2: The Plan
Epidemic Pt 3: The Complications
Epidemic Pt 4: Justice For All
Epidemic Pt 5: Hope Returns
Epidemic Pt 6: Epilogue
Welcome To Paradise
Revelations Of A Superman
The Perspective Of A Deadman
The Perspective of a Super Girl
To Be Saitama
Open Closets
Justice Lives
The Rematch
The Life Of His Own
Change With Time
Realizations
The Hero They Need
Bonds
The Greatest Poison
A Familiar Tune For The Greedy
Still Hero
Seasons Of Age: We Meet Again
A Fate Of Solid Steel
Forsaken To Humanity
Save The Day
Situations: The Roads We Take
Introductions pt1: Impressions
Introduction pt2: Tomb of Avarice
Introductions pt3: The Beast Unleashed
Introductions pt4: Your Roll
Introductions pt5: Strong World
Cactus Adventures Chp 1
Introductions pt6: Human Faith
Introductions pt7: Hiding Steel
Introductions pt8: Don't Mention It
Introductions pt9: Demons
Introductions pt10: The Light that Shines through the Darkness
Introductions pt11: The Brightest Star
Introductions pt12: The Gift
Introductions Epilogue: Dragons Gates
These Days
The Greatest Battle
A Little Pep in your step
Dinner For Nuts
Foundation and it's Importance
Difengus
For The People
Magma Theta
Confronting the Storm
Theta-Myaló
Lone Road, Black Dog, No Future
A little something
The Count Down
The Pieces on The Board
The Struggle
The First Student
The Beatdown
God Save The Queen
Consumed
Bouncing off a ledge
Control
Pendulous
The Least I Can Do
Superman Vs The Bald
The King and The Horse
Closing In
Inner Light pt1
Inner Light pt2: Born Again
Regrets
Perspective
Smile
To Wish Upon A Dream

Not Acording to Plan

1.2K 10 5
By KillingFiendCorp

"God save the queen"

"'Cause tourists are money"

"And our figurehead"

"Is not what she seems"

"Oh God save history"

"God save your mad parade"

"Oh Lord God have mercy"

"All crimes are paid"

And within the shallow end the old man sang with his ragged, gravel, old voice he sang as his plan was in action.

He knew not of the mirrors and they're properties but he was aware of what they could do for him and how they could assist him with his plan.

And now looking through the cameras, he was dearly pleased.

The Teacher would be the Doom of his students, Truly a Tragedy Shakespeare worthy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Explosion could not be seen by everyone in the mirror maze, but the noise surely did grab everyone's attention but nobody dared stop for the fights going on currently were far intense to think of anything else as they prayed that it was back up from the League possibly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Currently Hawk was speeding through the maze, destroying mirrors and Gentlebots like it was nobody's business as he needed to get back to find the others, the numbers were far too many and far drastic for the others.

He and Connor were barely able to put a fight but with these machines it was a battle of Numbers and Attrition.

Hawk not being able to control his anxiousness began just swinging at any and all directions blindly throwing lefts and rights giving into a deep animosity and viciousness that he was aware only Garfield was capable.

But Hawk was desperate, he and Connor may have been able to bury the hatchet, but he was far worried for Dove, he was aware that nobody else but he and Connor could take on so many of these bots for a long time.

On the outside he was looking like a speeding bullet on the war path, but on the inside he was a scared boy afraid of what may happen to his sister as he couldn't fathom what he would do if anything were to happen to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________

On the other side Superboy was speeding through shattering glass as he used his X-Ray vision to find the nearest group he could get to in the fastest time.

But sadly for him the ones in the worst situation were the furthest so he would have to make a change in his plans but the distance was far, but if he were to push himself farther then usual he could get there in no time.

The 2 he could see were being severally overwhelmed by the gentlebots and he wasn't going to allow it any further, just hold on tight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

For Wonder Girl and Raven they were in the fight for they're lives as Raven has exhausted her magic long ago as the never ending swarm of Gentlebots overwhelmed them greatly.

Wonder Girl was still in the fight but she was bruised and cut all over her outfit had been ruined red but she refused to submit, refused to let this be the end of her and Raven as she was able to stay within close proximity with Raven but eventually the damn machines would separate them from each other as Raven would get demolished by the hands of the Gentlebots.

Cassey was moving on the pure determination to not die, to not lose to this mountain before her.

Her breathing was hard, she was bleeding from the mouth, her arms went numb long ago, and her legs were trembling but she would not fall as she still swung with lefts and rights with all her might.

Dealing with these bots like Connor and Hawk but she was alone in fending off these machines, as she knew she was fighting an up hill battle a battle that will eventually end in her demise.

__________________________________________________________________________________

For Super Girl and Star Fire they were able to fend off the machines for the most part but Kory was exhausted.

She was the one to take the most damage, Kara on the other hand would simply zoom through enemies no problem as her focuse was razor sharp.

Getting to the bottom of who the bad guy was and to stop him before he can do anything else to hurt her or the rest of her friends, this was her priority, little did she herself know that her priority was also doing worse for Kory.

Kory was doing everything she could to keep up with Kara but the numbers were endless, no matter how many she blasted through, how many she smashed with her bare hands, it ment nothing as another would take they're place and she would be forced to repeat the process over again.

For Kara she had many tools at her disposal clearing room with Lazer vision, frost breath, and immense strength.

Not that Kory was excluded from her own great abilities but the pain and physical damage was getting to her as she was being tightened and being pulled into a pack on by the robots.

Kara was unsatisfied as her plan was being pushed aside with dealing with these accumulated numbers.

For the most part both Kara and Kory were not going swimmingly at the moment.

__________________________________________________________________________________

For Robin and Dove, they were currently on the brink of being killed as standing over Damien and holding Dove by the throat was a robot with human features.

Dirty blonde hair, a human face, black eyes with yellow irises, machine arms, while wearing dark jeans, dark dress shoes, a white undershirt with a tight fit black shirt over the undershirt.

Damien was barely able to escape the blast but not without suffering the full impact of the door that was blown off it's hinges and nailed Damien and Dove as the robot took advantage and speed through faster that neither Dove nor Damien couldn't catch as they were forced into submissive positions.

That was until Hawk arrived on the scene punching the machine away and grabbing both Dove and Robin away from the machine getting a safe distance away.

But as hawk put them down he was instantly kicked with an insane amount of forced that sent Hawk crashing through the mirror maz.

But hawk got up right away from the carnage as his outfit was all torn and cut up from the shattered mirrors, he was also feeling the pain feeling the cuts and bruse forming from where he was punched. but he was ready as a beautiful blaze of flame was heading right towards him.

__________________________________________________________________________________

For Saitama and Beast Boy they were left in that Dark Room as behind the mirror were machines a blue light as they saw a man setting in front of dozens of screens.

They had finally found the big bad guy.

"So, The Teacher gets to me first" spoke the old man with a smirk.

"Well How Charming" spoke the Mad Mod.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Honestly I don't have anything really to say about this chapter, besides I kinda like how it came out, at first the draft was really raft when I wrote it on paper, but it's kinda filling up nicely.

Where do you guys and gals think the story is going in this arc and what do you all suppose will happen in the future in other arcs I left some hints and answers in the comments sections in past chapters hopefully not too much.

Anyway thanks to all of you who have stuck with this story for so long and I hope to see you all here for when it is finally concluded eventually.

For now see you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 26 20
After the heroic sacrifice of the legendary hero Crimson Justice, a new hero takes his place as protector of Crimson City. But the new hero Crimson...
3.7K 61 9
Two years ago the world ended. Nobody knows how exactly but everything just stopped, governments collapsed in seconds and infrastructure soon followe...
74.8K 2K 29
Superboy can't take it anymore. Once again Superman was treating him like a kid. He was ready for University and why his dad wasn't able to let him...
625 13 10
Whenever the world needed them, the Justice League would put their lives on the line for the people's of any planet, galaxy, even dimension. They'd b...