So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 49

7.2K 236 75
By JenLisaSvckah

Fourteenth week of Jennie's pregnancy...

Her baby bump is starting to get a bit obvious so she's no longer wearing fitted shirts and jeans and just opted to wearing dresses which are a bit loose instead. She's always wearing flat shoes instead of heels too, to make sure that they're both safe from accidents.

Like what Lisa said that day, Krystal was never seen again. She disappeared without a word just like what happened to Kai. It was said that the girl also dropped out or maybe transferred to another school. Jennie feels like Lisa had something to do with it but whenever she asks the latter, the girl just say that that bitch deserved it. And that it's a good thing that Krystal is gone because no one could hurt her again.

Their secret also didn't spread to the whole university since Krystal left. That's really a good thing. However, Jennie feels that there's something suspicious about it. And she's starting to think that Lisa is also involved with Kai's disappearance. Because if she was able to make Krystal disappear just like that, then there's a huge possibility that she also did it with Kai.

'Lisa didn't hurt those two, right? She is not that kind of person. But what if she forced them to go away? If that's the case, why would Lisa let Kai runaway then? Why?'

Jennie thought to herself. She's so confused but she don't want to think bad things about her girlfriend. That girl had never done anything to her but to love and take care of her without even waiting for something in return.

Speaking of 'girlfriend.'
Just few days after the day she fainted in the university, Lisa made a surprise for her. The latter took her into a date. They had fun all day. They went to cinema together and watched Jennie's favorite movie. They ate lunch in an Italian restaurant. Then they went around in the park and a lot more and when the sun was starting to go down, Lisa drive them towards the sea. While on the ride, Jennie could see how breath-taking the sunset was. It looks so magical as if it's descending to the waters. She loved it and Lisa was beyond delighted that she was able to make her girlfriend so happy. She live for those giggles and gummy smiles.

But that wasn't the end of it. When their car stopped, Lisa told Jennie that there's still somewhere she want to take the latter but it's a surprise. So, she blind-folded her girl. Jennie's heart was beating so fast due to her anticipation. She didn't know that Lisa has a thing for surprises. She just went with the flow and let the girl guide her to wherever they're going.

When they stopped from their tracks, Lisa let her remove her blind fold and she was taken aback with the view she saw before her eyes.

They were literally standing in front of a gazebo tent by the ocean. Torches surronded it, lighting the whole area. Then there were candles in the table, making it look more romantic.

Why would Lisa take her to somewhere like that? It was what she was thinking that time.

They ate dinner first and talked about how their day went until Lisa spilled what she really wanted to say.

Though they were already in a relationship, she felt like Jennie deserve a better proposal, not a forced one nor a slip of tongue. Jennie deserve a romantic surprise or even more than that. The girl deserve the world. So again, she asked Jennie to be her girl in a much romantic way and of course the girl agreed to be her girlfriend. They already are, why would she even say no that time? So that was it, the rest was history.

"Are you excited to finally know Nouvelle's gender?" Lisa asked while holding on to Jennie's hand.

Today is Jennie's schedule to see her obstetrician again. They're not only going to see how Nouvelle has been developing in his or her mother's womb, they are also finally going to know the baby's gender.

"Yeah, I'm super excited and I never forgot the deal you made with your parents." Jennie said and giggled as she remembered those things. She's excited to see Lisa having a bangs which is only an inch in length. That would literally be hilarious.

However, she also wants to see Lisa's dad being bald. That would be iconic as well. She kind of want her baby to be a girl because she remembers that Lisa's mom said that if Onew is a baby girl, the woman would sell all her jewelries and give the money to charities. That would be a great help to unfortunate people.

"Don't even wish for my bangs to be cut that short." Lisa mumbled and Jennie chuckled.

"I'm not but if our baby is a boy, you have to suck it up, hon." Jennie giggled.

"I have a great feeling that this little champ is a girl though." Lisa said and patted Jennie's little bump with her free hand.

"You grew so fast, didn't you? After a few weeks you'll already be peaking through mommy's shirt, right baby?" Jennie said while talking to their unborn child.

"Yes baby." Lisa answered.

"I wasn't talking to you Lili, I was talking to Nouvelle." She rolled her eyes playfully. She just shook her head in disbelief.

"But you said 'baby' and you call me that sometimes. You're confusing me. Maybe, you have to start calling me DADDY from now on." She with a smirk drawn into her face.

Jennie couldn't help but to blush but she just hit Lisa's arm.

"I won't call you that." Jennie exclaimed and bit her lower lip. Why would she even call Lisa that way?

"I was just kidding. You can call me whatever you want though and 'daddy' is still included." Lisa looked at Jennie shortly and winked.

"Just focus driving okay?" Jennie said.

So they had been in a relationship for almost two months but believe me, they still hadn't made love. Lisa never even touched Jennie in an uncomfortable way because she respect the girl so much. They just settle on cuddling and kissing. However, this past few days, Jennie had been feeling so horny.

Even just smelling Lisa's scent can freaking turn her on already. Her breasts are also sore and sensitive that whenever it accidentally hit Lisa's skin, it feels like a torture for her but she never told Lisa about it because she was too shy. And she feels like it would be awkward. So, she just took cold showers whenever she's feeling it. She had been reading books and she found out that it was just normal. It's those estrogen and progesterone doing that thing.

"I love you." Lisa said and pinched Jennie's mandu cheeks.

"I love you too." Jennie replied and rolled her eyes playfully.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived in Doctor Lim's clinic. Yup, they're still seeing the same doctor today and after few months, Doctor Lim will also be the one to deliver their baby.

"By the way, Rosé will be coming. She said she wanted to know Onew's gender too." Jennie said while they were walking inside.

Just like the last time, there was also a line but this time, there were only few patients. They took their seats and waited for their turn.

"She's acting like she's Onew's parent too huh?" Lisa said and chuckled.

"Yeah, she wants to be with me and our baby too no matter what happens. Rosé is such a good friend and I'm thankful that she became my friend. I'm definitely going to make her Nouvelle's godmother along with Jisoo and Seulgi." Jennie said while looking down at her belly.

"Yeah and I'll make sure they always give gifts to our baby. If they won't, I'll cut off their limbs." Lisa said which made Jennie look at her, raising a brow.

"Why do you have to sound so violent? Nouvelle can hear you." Jennie said while furrowing her brows.

"Dada is sorry, baby. You should hear sweets words only so you'll come out and grow as a nice little kid." Lisa said, talking to Jennie's tummy and then she kissed it lightly.

"I read on a book that even babies are still inside their mommy's tummy, they can already hear things. So you have to be careful with what you say. Our little angel should only hear sweet and thoughtful words." Jennie said and she pinched Lisa's cheeks.

"Aww. I noticed that these past few days, you enjoy pinching and biting me." Lisa said and pouted. Jennie instantly felt guilty.

She really don't know why but she enjoys pinching Lisa's chubby cheeks. She just probably find it so cute. And for the biting thingy, she always does that to Lisa whenever she's horny.

"I'm sorry hon." Jennie said and bit her lower lip.

"It's okay, it doesn't actually hurt so much and you can keep biting me whenever you want, my wild kitten." Lisa winked which made Jennie blush.

'Does she know why I do that? Nah, I never told her about it.'

"But I'm really sorry, I just can't help it." She pouted.

"Don't do that." Lisa suddenly said.

"Don't do what?" She asked curiously.

"Don't pout your lips." The other girl answered.

"Why?" She creased her forehead.

"Because I might kiss you." Lisa said and held Jennie's chin. Jennie blushed and before she could even talk, Rosé finally arrived.

"Am I late?" The blonde girl said while panting. She might have been running.

"No, we just arrived as well. Besides, were still waiting for our turn." Jennie answered.

"Why are panting? Were you running?" Lisa asked.

"Yes because I thought I was late. I badly want to see Onew too and I want to know whether you're going to cut your bangs or not." Rosé said which made Lisa gasp.

"How did you know about that?" She asked Rosé and Rosé pointed to Jennie.

"It's just funny, I had to share it." Jennie said and chuckled.

"I swear if my bangs will be cut like the deal, I will wear beanie everyday." Lisa said and pouted.

"No, the deal said that you will have to flaunt your one inch bangs. I have a copy of the audio recording that day so you can't mess with it." Jennie said and smirk.

"Fine. I'll just pray that this little bean is a girl then." Lisa said and rubbed the bump.

"I feel like Onew will be a girl though." Rosé mumbled.

"Me too." Said Jennie.

"Me three." Lisa.

Few after probably half an hour, it was finally Jennie's turn. They went inside to see doctor Lim.

"Hello girls. Nice to see y'all again. Take your seats." Doctor Lim said and instructed them to sit.

"Nice to see you again too, doc." The three girls said in unison as they took their seats.

After greeting each other, it session started shortly. They talked again about Jennie's symptoms and the changes that happened to from the last time they visited the clinic. Then they run some tests again to see how the baby is developing inside Jennie. It wasn't as long as the first time because there parts there that were not needed anymore.

All the results read as normal. The baby is doing fine and is healthy, so is Jennie. Nothing's wrong and they hope that it would be maintained. Just knowing that Nouvelle is healthy makes them all happy and excited to finally meet the baby.

"So are you ready to see the baby again?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." The three girls said in unison.

"I'm super excited to know the gender so I could finally buy him or her some clothes and toys." Lisa said enthusiastically.

"Me too." Rosé said.

"Okay, you can lie down now, Jennie and lift your shirt. You're already at your fourteenth week so we can do abdominal ultrasound already." The doctor instructed Jennie which the latter obliged.

She laid on her back and lifted up her shirt. The doctor then put ultrasound gel on her tummy and spread it like it was a freaking hummus. The doctor Lim pressed the probe gently on her abdomen and in just a blink of an eye, they can already see the baby through the screen.

The three girls were left in awe while looking at the monitor. The baby is there and it's moving.

"Oh my gosh, Onew is moving a lot." Rosé exclaimed.

"Our baby grew so much from the last time we saw her." Lisa said.

"It seem like the kid wants to greet y'all." Doctor Lim said and chuckled.

"Maybe he or she is excited to see us already." Jennie said.

"Do you see this? It's the spinal chord and it's developing well. That one on the other hand is the brain. Those are her tiny hands and they're moving. Those are the feet and then there's the ribs. This is the chin and this is the nose." The doctor said while pointing out the baby's body parts through the screen.

"Our little angel is so perfect." Lisa said getting emotional again like it was the first time.

"Hey, are you crying again?" Jennie asked her and giggled.

"What? Can't I be emotional? I'm just happy." Lisa said while wiping her tears.

"Let her be. It's normal for parents to react that way." Doctor Lim chuckled.

"Is that the heart, doc? It's beating." Rosé said, pointing out something in the monitor.

"That's right, it's the heart. Wait, I'll let you hear the heart beat." Doctor Lim said and did something on the equipment and in just a snap, they're hearing the baby's mesmerizing heartbeat again.

"It's probably the most beautiful sound I've ever heard." Jennie mumbled and smiled.

"I agree, baby. Wait, I'll record it again." Lisa said and grabbed her phone from her pocket. Then she recorded the heart beat like the last time.

"I really admire your affection towards your unborn child. You'll surely be a great father, Ms. Manoban." The doctor praised her.

"Thank you, doc. I'll really try my best to be the best Dada in the world." Lisa said enthusiastically.

"Doc, I want to know the gender already." Rosé said.

"Alright but you see, we can't see it clearly because of the baby's position. So, we have to turn it around."

"But how will we do it, doc?" Jennie asked worriedly. She's scared they might hurt the baby.

"You just have to turn your body around. By that, I mean you will slightly lay on your tummy but don't press on it too much and then go back to laying down on your back. It's just that simple." the doctor explained and Jennie did as she was told. She slowly turned her body in on the bed.

When she was back on her previous position, the obstetrician put another batch of gel on her tummy and then let the probe wander through the surface of her belly.

Once again, they can see the baby but it was in a different position already.

"You want to know the gender? Should I say it now?" The obstetrician asked them.

"Yes please." Rosé said while nodding her head aggressively. She seem more excited than the real parents.

"I'm not ready to loose my bangs. Nouvelle help Dada. Please be a girl." Lisa begged as if their baby can hear her. The other girls and the doctor just laughed at her.

"Okay then. So congratulations, to all of you. You're expecting a baby girl." The Doctor said cheerfully.

"Thank God, they're not cutting my bangs." Lisa exclaimed while punching the air in victory. Now, they're going to see her dad bald!

They laughed at her priceless reaction.

"We were right after all. She's indeed a girl. I can't wait for her to get out of there and I'll dress her up like a cute little doll." Rosé said giddily.

"Hey our Nouvelle is not a toy." Lisa said protectively.

"I'm not saying she's a toy. I just want to spoil her."

"No, I'll be the one who'll spoil her." Lisa argued.

"Cut it guys, no one is going to spoil my child. She's going to grow up being contented with what she have in life. She's going to be a disciplined little angel not a spoiled brat." Jennie said making the two girls shut up.

"You guys are cute." The doctor said and just chuckled. She kind of miss her younger years.

To wrap it up, the doctor explained things further and tell them more about the baby. Then she also gave Jennie another bunch of advices and reminders.

Today is just a happy day for them. Especially for Lisa because her bangs is going to stay but her dad's hair will all be gone.

__________________________________

I wanted to sleep early but I also wanted to finish this. I think you know what I sacrificed haha.

By the way, I made my account in Ko-fi because I'm so broke. Anyone who wants to help me with the upcoming LS1, here's the link. Thank you in advance. 😭

https://ko-fi.com/jenlisasvckah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.8K 195
Blackpink Reactions,Moodboards,Snapchat and more . Requests are open. Please don't copy my work.
442K 15.8K 54
Si Jennie ay half tao, half sardinas.
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
5.4K 324 17
You could say it was a coincidence, but to me, It was fate.