π’π‹π€π”π’πŽπ 𝐁𝐎𝐘

By hiighrolla

Classic Tales of the Hood like it never been told before. Nipsey has been avoiding the gang life for as long... More

CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1 ~ PRODIGY Part 1
EPISODE 2 ~ PRODIGY Part 2
EPISODE 3 ~ HUSSLE ON DA STREETS
EPISODE 4 ~VICTORY LAP
EPISODE 5 ~ DRIVE - BY MARATHON
EPISODE 6 ~ BOYS WILL BE BOYS
EPISODE 7 ~ RUFFWEST POTENTIAL
EPISODE 8 ~ NEW FRIEND.
EPISODE 9 ~ THE GRIND
EPISODE 10 ~ AWOL
EPISODE 11 ~ GANG SIGNS & SINS
EPISODE 12 ~ EASTSIDE
EPISODE 13 ~ SAME BLOOD
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 14 ~ CRYME TIME.
EPISODE 15 ~ FAMILY ISSUES
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 16 ~ SHOOT TO KILL.
EPISODE 17 ~ GUESS WHO'S BACK.
EPISODE 18 ~ LOADED BASSES
EPISODE 19 ~ KEEP YA GLOCK ON YA.
EPISODE 20 ~ RISK IT
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 21 ~ LOCK UP?
EPISODE 22 ~ AWOL , AGAIN?
EPISODE 23 ~ BULLETS AINT GOT NO NAME
EPISODE 24 ~ NOWHERE TO HIDE
EPISODE 25 ~ NOWHERE TO RUN
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 2
EPISODE 26 ~ FAMILY TIES
EPISODE 27 ~ MERCY
EPISODE 28 ~ NO MERCY
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 29 ~ NEW PLAN
EPISODE 30 ~ SHOWDOWN Part 1
EPISODE 31 ~ SHOWDOWN part 2
EPISODE 32 ~ CONFRONTATION part 1
EPISODE 33 ~ CONFRONTATION part 2
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 34 ~ DARK CLOUDS
FLASHBACK Chapter 3
EPISODE 35 ~ BAD NEWS
EPISODE 36 ~ THE DARKEST OF DAYS
EPISODE 37 - KICK A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN
EPISODE 38 ~ GOOD WILL vs BAD DEEDS
EPISODE 39 ~ TWISTED
EPISODE 40 ~ CHOICES
EPISODE 41 ~ BROTHERLY LOVE
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 42 ~ ASHES TO ASHES
EPISODE 43 ~ SO LONG HOMIE
EPISODE 44 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 1
EPISODE 45 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 2
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 4
EPISODE 46 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 3
EPISODE 47 - HARD TIME
EPISODE 48 - LONG TIME
Thank You All! Love You ❀️
EPISODE 49 - THE CLOSEST TO OUR HEARTS
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 5
EPISODE 50 - GREED & FORGIVENESS
EPISODE 51 - THE TRUTH
EPISODE 53 - THE COME BACK
EPISODE 54 ~ GONE FOR GOOD
EPISODE 55 ~ TRADE OFF
EPISODE 56 ~ FOR SNOOP
EPISODE 57 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE Part 1
EPISODE 58 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE PART 2
EPISODE 59 ~ GHOST MEMORIES

EPISODE 52 - BLOOD TO SPILL

152 7 3
By hiighrolla

Shane

Just got out of the Chevron Gas station on Windsor hills with a bag of skittles for Summer. She was in the driver's seat of a 1967 Cadillac Deville, A gift from Roddy Ofcourse. I got inside the passenger seat and gave her the bag of skittles.

"Can we go home now?" I asked feeling tired already.

"Sure thing papi. I've been dying to taste your dick anyway." she bit her bottom lip tryna get dirty with me.

Summer doesn't know when to quit. I thought once chilli found out about the two of us fucking, she'd stop, but she still going on and I'm allowing it. Sometimes I just love unnecessary things, but the sex is good though. Baby girl knows how to ride.

Unexpectedly, me and Summer watch as a blacked out mustang just passes right beyond our eyes on the slauson road with maximum speed.

"Follow that Mustang!" I commanded from Summer. she quickly started the car and drove out of the gas station.

Lauren

Lauren was back at her apartment stressing really badly about what she's about to do. What she wasn't expecting is a visit

While I am deep in my thoughts and seemed to have sunk in real low, someone barges into my place and it was Snoop dogg. That is so unlike him.

"Didn't they teach you how to knock?!" I got up from my couch

"Now you shut the fuck up and sit down, Young lady!" He said with

"Excuse me?"

"Sit down Now!!!!" He shouted and I just did as told before he gets any angrier.

"I want you tell me how long were planning on hiding this shit from us."

"Snoop, what are you -

" I know Kobe is kidnapped, dammit! You didn't even say a word about it. Are you out of your Goddamn mind?! "Oh shit. He knows, and he's not happy at all. Only one dick could have squealed about this.

"How did you-" I slapped my head with the palm of my hand once I realized. "Nipsey told you, didn't you."

"Yeah, he did. I can't believe you right now, Lauren. Kobe is in danger and you decided to keep all of this to yourself."

"Thats because it's my mess to clean up. I don't need-

" Oh shut up! Just shut up!" Snoop quickly put me off while I was talking. He was spoke feeling really annoyed as well.

" That 'I don't need nobody' mentality is something I expect from your brother. Not you, Lauren. Ever since you was young, I never had to keep my eye on you like I do with Leroy, cause you're smart and I trusted you. I don't know what's going on with you, rn." He looked so dissapointed at me right now.

" Snoop, you don't understand." I spoke softly.

"You damn right I don't. I don't understand what's gotten into you. Are you in some sort of Trouble?" He asked.

Maybe it's time I told him everything. This is my chance to speak out.

Lauren explained everything to Snoop. She told him all about Detective Cross blackmailing her & Nip. Snoop was devastated to hear it all.....

Summer

Shane and Summer followed that mustang until it stopped right around Crenshaw, and it's destination was unexpectedly familiar for Shane.

" That house. That's your home, right? "I asked looking at Shane.

"Used to be." He answered me without even looking. His eyes were too busy staring at the mustang parked on the driveway of his home. We were still in the car parked 3 blocks away so they won't be able to spot us.

"Alright. Let's make this quick. I want my money from that Roddy bitch." I was about to open the door and get out until Shane placed his hand on my shoulder.

"We can't boost that car in broad daylight, and we sure as hell ain't gonna boost here. This is Crenshaw. Too many eyes right now. What if the owner is a gang banger? We'll wait for the car to leave."

" But what if it doesn't leave now? "

"Then we best get comfortable. Now close that fucking door, Ma." He was so Rude to me. Shane has been a different person ever since he found out that he was adopted and I don't like it.

Dave East

I have some news for Nipsey. Wonder how he's gonna take it. I also had a briefcase filled with money that I made from racing these past nights.

I got out of the car holding the case and walked up to the door. Once I got into Nipsey's crib. find Lisa already on her way out.

"Oh hey Lis-"She marched right past me and banged door closed with anger. That was strange.

I found Nipsey in the living room. He was watching TV on his own.

" Ey man, did you see that? "I said referring to Lisa's actions.

" Don't worry about that, man. She's just going through her periods and shit."

"So yall ain't fighting again?" I asked raising my eyebrow with curiosity.

"Okay fine. She mad at me. Lauren told her everything about the cop

"Yall really need to see a therapist. All this tension ain't healthy, cuh."

"I don't need this right now, Dave. You got the money or nah?" He quickly changed the subject.

I answered by showing him the briefcase in my hand. "There's 20 grand in this case."

"You made all that in a week?" He didn't seem to believe me.

"Got pinkslips and gave the cars to the Spanish tomboy , Tamika. Plus another 5 grand is from personally." I answered him.

"Damn, bro. I don't know what to say... Thank you."

"We're family, cuh. Gotta look out for each other no matter what." I said to him.

"A code that I should have lived by before I made Shane run away."

"He ain't back yet, huh?" I asked and he shook his head as a response.

"Shane is a good kid, man. He's just hanging around the wrong crowd. It's bad enough he lost his parents, now I'm adding more load to his pile of stress."

"Lost his parents?" I said with confusion.

Nipsey took one deep breathe and let all it before he wanted to talk.

"As you may know, Shane doesn't share blood with me, you or Lisa. He's adopted. Elaine Campbell was a close friend of my mom's, a great woman she was. Always baked muffins for me and Lisa on Sundays. She had a baby boy with her Husband, Roger Campbell and they lived right here in Crenshaw. Roger grew aggressive and began to drink alot, this lead to all types of behavior such as anger, being cold towards everyone and also abusive behavior..... " Nipsey paused in the middle of his explanation and what seemed to be tears came out of his eyes.
" One day, Roger snapped, bro. He snapped and ended up killing Elaine. She died and he was sent to prison, as for the baby? That baby didn't have nowhere else to go... That baby was Shane."

This whole story was really devastating. I was beyond speechless from this point

" They wanted to take him to foster care, but my mom decided to give him a home and raise him as one of her own, and instead of being a big brother, I gave him a hard time and failed to accept him as one of us..." He's voice was breaking down. I've never seen Nipsey in such an emotional state. He covered his eyes and began to cry. I got close just comfort him.

" He'll never forgive me, Dave. Never! "

" everything is gonna be alright, champ. Don't worry." I gave him some words of hope

Leroy

Today is my best friend's funeral. I didn't think I'd be emotional about it. Me and Jeezy go way back, since kindergartens we were niggas. Now he's gone.

I got out of bed and opened up my closet. Time to pull out that Black suit.

"time to say goodbye to a real one...."

YG

I was making a call. I need an update from Scar. He must have killed Game by now.

"Yo G, whas'good?"

"You tell me, cuh. I never did hear from you about that task I gave you."

"We tried, dawg, I was so close to ending the nigga for good."

"So why didn't you?"

"Dmx showed up and dusted me and my boys. Now they probably watching over the nigga."

"Scar. I called you because I trust you the most. Get this shit done, man. I want that nigga dead!"

"It ain't gonna be as easy as it was. He got protection now..."

"Then kill them as well. Anybody in your way, you fucking kill them. No excuses, Scar. I want results by next week." I hung up immediately after speaking.

All this bullshit is driving me crazy and I don't like myself when Im crazy. I need to call Bankshot, he never got back to me about that drive by he was planning.

I called his ass and he ain't pick up. It rang until it went to voicemail.

"Yo B, it's YG, man. Hit me up when you get this, ayt?" I left a voice message before ending the call.

The nigga better be alive, but I ain't heard nothing in the streets, and the news ain't saying none so he must be....

There was another problem not sitting well with me. The fact that the woman who's carrying my child and I ain't on talking terms is really upsetting a nigga. Lakeisha needs to forgive me.

Lauren

Inglewood Park Cemetery

Me and Snoop just got here. He parked his car and

"Snoop..." I called him before we could got out of the house.
"You're not gonna tell Leroy, are you?" I dared to ask.

He gave me a fix look and ignored me as he opened the door. I took a deep sigh before I got out of the car. I wore my big black hat that matched my Dark blazer dress and black Chunky heels.

It wasn't much of a turnout. Only Fellow AK-Ryders showed up to the funeral, and Leroy was already there. I stood next to Snoop once we got to the grave. Jeezy's golden cascade was sitting right above it with Jeezy's picture accompanied by blue Aster flowers on top of it.

Everyone gathered around the cascade and stood in silence for a moment. Leroy, Snoop and Lauren came forth to say their goodbyes.

I could hear Raw engine sounds Coming closer and closer. When I turned my head to the cemetery's entrance, 2 dodge chargers came through

"Get down!!!!" Snoop shouted as he pushed me out of the way. I fell onto the ground and that's when I heard gunshots fired.

Endless bullets pierced through Snoop dogg's body. Once the shooting ended, His body just collapsed and the three cars drove out of the cemetery.

Once I opened my eyes, I found Snoop on the ground. I quickly crawled towards hum and I gasped very loud when I saw all those bullet holes all over his body. I was truly devasted

Leroy

I stood still and looked around. Almost everyone was shot dead, only a few survived. My sister was crying next to Snoop's corpse. The rage that was filled in me was too much to bare.

My wheeping sister and I made eye contact.
I clenched my fists and blew raging steam. That's when I ran to my Cadillac and went after those motherfuckers on my own.

I got into my SUV and speeded out of the graveyard.

Dej Loaf

After a successful pulling a successful drive-by at the cemetery, The Ruff west families and Black Aces decided to split.

As always, my cousin Bullet was on the wheel. We were headed to his place.

"We got them motherfuckers real good." I said with a darn good smug while I was loading bullets into my gun.

"Told you they wouldn't see it coming. Now we gotta hit up their hood. Show them what we all about!" Bullet spoke while looking at the road.

Suddenly a gunshot is fired and breaks the rear windscreen. We both went down.

when I looked at the rear veiw mirror, I saw a blue Cadillac Escalade pacing towards us.

"Get us outta here, man!" I shouted at my cousin.

Leroy

I was right behind them motherfuckers. One hand on the wheel and the other holding a gun.

They decided to retaliate and put two bullet holes on my windscreen. Now it's on! I want them dead!

Leroy had to chase Them all over Los Angeles. As soon as he got close, an unexpected Vehicle took out his car and left it upside down. Right at that moment, the huge escaled exploded and That was the perfect opportunity to escape.

Lauren

I was still in the cemetery surrounded by ambulance, police vehicles and dead bodies lying on the floor next to Jeezy's grave. I watched in pain as they covered up Snoop's body right in front of me.

I couldn't believe he was actually dead. All of this is just truly devastating. And I could not help but feel like this is somehow my fault.

"Ms London..." I turned around and found the bald eagle himself, Detective Cross.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." I had nothing but animosity against him.

"This is a crime scene, Ms London. I'm doing my job, and I'd like to ask you a few questions." He spoke with that arrogant smug on him. Just looking at this man made me wanna puke.

"I have nothing to say you, Cross." I was about to walk away until he grabbed me by the arm

" I know that gun doesn't belong to Terrell." he whispered into my ear and I felt so bleak. " Terrell's fingerprints were found nowhere on the peice, you're not very good at this, Lauren, but don't worry cause this secret stays between you and me." His stupid smug came back on my raider

"Oh God, are you seriously going to blackmail me again?!"

"Only because you make it so easy for me to do so."

Just before I was about to say some harsh words, Someone honked their bell at me. It was J Stone, He was waiting for me inside his car.

I decided to cast a very bad look on Cross before walking away.

"See you around. Boogie" He said with joy as he watched me leave his presence. I got into the passanger seat of Stone's car and faced the front.

"What was that all about what?"

"Nothing. Let's just go." I answered immediately without even looking at him.

"That ain't look like nothing to me. It looked like he was harassing you or something."

"I said it's nothing so it's nothing, alright?! Stop making a big deal out of nothing and start the car! We gotta find Leroy's dumbass!" I rudely shouted my response and it worked. He kept quiet and decided to start the car so we can get out of the graveyard.

My heart was sore. I just couldn't believe that Snoop dogg is dead. I know who's responsible for this, and they have to pay.... With their own blood..

Chilli

Chilli was back at the house. With nothing to do, he kept himself busy by playing Video games.

Somebody started knocking on the door. Wonder who could it be cause I ain't expecting any visitors. I paused my game and got up from the couch. I opened the door and found some unwanted company on my doorstep.

"Whassup, Chilli."

"Blueface!" I said in

Jamal Micheal Porter aka Blueface. He's a Low life representing Crenshaw's infamous AK-Ryders and he's my sister's ex boyfriend. I don't even fuck with him so what the fuck is he doing on my porch.

"You better get the fuck outta here before I put a bullet between your eyes." I menaced him. Ofcourse he wasn't intimadated by my glare. The little shit just laughed.

"Relax, playa. I'm on your side."

"The only side you're on, is death. Fuck off dick face."

"At least just hear me out, man... It's about choppa and the north 40s. They're not done with your ass. Not by a long shot." He warned me

"And I'm supposed to believe you? Man get the fuck outta here.

" I'm serious, bro. You and sister need to stop whatever yall is doing cause it's raising alot of attention. The last thing I want is your ass to get popped like those kids at the tattoo parlor."

"Those kids were my fucking friends, and Choppa decided to put them all in Graves! Well you can tell Choppa and the rest of those green wearing dick wards that they're next." I stated clearly and boldly. Blueface had that worried look on his face. Like he wasn't sure about my statement.

" You sure you wanna fuck with Chopppa? "

" I want all the smoke,punk." I said with a very strong depth of seriousness.

" Ayt bro. Holla at Summer for a nigga, peace out." Finally this skinny as motherfucker left. I quickly closed my door but paused and thought about that day at the tattoo parlour.

That drive by that the north 40s were responsible for.... All my friends died that day.... And I didn't do anything about it.

Leroy

That unexpected crash got my arm dislocated. The sun was setting and I was far from home so I called J stone to give me a lift. Unfortunately for me, he was taking his goddamn time.

Finally, he arrived and stopped by the side park. I quickly got into the passenger seat and he drove off.

"You alright, man?" He started off by asking.

"They fucked up my ride. My arm is broken and you had the nerve to show up late, Stone! What the hell man? What if niggas came back to finish me off?!"

"Relax, Man. I had to some shit to do."

"Couldn't that shit wait And Where's Lauren?"

"I dropped her off at her place. She's not taking snoop's death lightly. None of us are." Stone answered as he was driving us back to Crenshaw.

"We Don't even know the punks responsible for that drive by." I added.

"Yeah... But, I know the streets got something . I'll start digging for answers first thing in the morning."

"Yeah, you do that. What were you doing all this time anyway?" My curious ass questioned.

"I'm worried about your baby sister, man. I saw her talking to a cop today... Didn't look like a friendly convo." J stone shared this very new information.

"A cop, you say? Where?"

"Right at the crime scene. I asked her and she said it's nothing deep. I wanna believe her, G. I really do, but something fishy is going on. I swear...."

"If that's what you think, then do your research."I instructed Stone .

" What about the drive by? Don't you want answers for that? "

" Leave that to me, Blood. I'll find the motherfuckers responsible for this, and when I do, they'll pay with thier own blood.... "

Hussle

I was in the middle of my recovery training sesh with Lana. There's alot of progress today, but I feel like I'm not doing enough. I'm starting to get a little feel in my legs which means I must be doing something right.

" I think you should take a break." Lana requested after watching me put in hours on the multi gym powercore. I was getting tired anyway.

"Damn. Mind handing me the water bottle?" I asked from Lana and she gave it to me. I sprinced my sweaty face with cold ass water. Felt refreshing.

"I'm impressed. You're really doing alot better than the first day you came here." Lana mentions while it's just the two of us.

"She's right. I'm seeing a whole lot of progress." Jorja, who happens to be Dave East's girl, spoke as well after she intruded.

"I really appreciate the vote of confidence, yall. But you know this is all because of your help, right?"

"Anything for family." Jorja added.

"Yeah. What she said." Couldn't help but notice that Lana was gazing at me with that pretty smile of hers. I couldn't resist but stare at her as well.

Suddenly My eyes got glued to the TV behind her and the news was on... Shocking news for that matter. My smile slowly turned upside down and I instantly dropped my bottle of water in devastation
.....

"Ermias?"

"Are you okay?" The girls asked. When they realized I was speechless to talk, they turned around to see what I was looking at.

Lana gasped as she covered her mouth....

No, not him.....

END OF CHAPTER 52
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.2K 39
No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible. Everything in his life seem to be a wre...
74.7K 1.3K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
56.1K 2.2K 36
Ermias was a young gangster who grew up off Crenshaw and Slauson, with dreams of becoming a young Mogul. And Boogie was a young aspiring actress with...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...