π’π‹π€π”π’πŽπ 𝐁𝐎𝐘

By hiighrolla

Classic Tales of the Hood like it never been told before. Nipsey has been avoiding the gang life for as long... More

CHARACTERS
EPISODE 1 ~ PRODIGY Part 1
EPISODE 2 ~ PRODIGY Part 2
EPISODE 3 ~ HUSSLE ON DA STREETS
EPISODE 4 ~VICTORY LAP
EPISODE 5 ~ DRIVE - BY MARATHON
EPISODE 6 ~ BOYS WILL BE BOYS
EPISODE 7 ~ RUFFWEST POTENTIAL
EPISODE 8 ~ NEW FRIEND.
EPISODE 9 ~ THE GRIND
EPISODE 10 ~ AWOL
EPISODE 11 ~ GANG SIGNS & SINS
EPISODE 12 ~ EASTSIDE
EPISODE 13 ~ SAME BLOOD
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 14 ~ CRYME TIME.
EPISODE 15 ~ FAMILY ISSUES
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 16 ~ SHOOT TO KILL.
EPISODE 17 ~ GUESS WHO'S BACK.
EPISODE 18 ~ LOADED BASSES
EPISODE 19 ~ KEEP YA GLOCK ON YA.
EPISODE 20 ~ RISK IT
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 1
EPISODE 21 ~ LOCK UP?
EPISODE 22 ~ AWOL , AGAIN?
EPISODE 23 ~ BULLETS AINT GOT NO NAME
EPISODE 24 ~ NOWHERE TO HIDE
EPISODE 25 ~ NOWHERE TO RUN
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 2
EPISODE 26 ~ FAMILY TIES
EPISODE 27 ~ MERCY
EPISODE 28 ~ NO MERCY
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 29 ~ NEW PLAN
EPISODE 30 ~ SHOWDOWN Part 1
EPISODE 31 ~ SHOWDOWN part 2
EPISODE 32 ~ CONFRONTATION part 1
EPISODE 33 ~ CONFRONTATION part 2
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 34 ~ DARK CLOUDS
FLASHBACK Chapter 3
EPISODE 35 ~ BAD NEWS
EPISODE 36 ~ THE DARKEST OF DAYS
EPISODE 37 - KICK A MAN WHILE HE'S DOWN
EPISODE 38 ~ GOOD WILL vs BAD DEEDS
EPISODE 39 ~ TWISTED
EPISODE 40 ~ CHOICES
EPISODE 41 ~ BROTHERLY LOVE
SHORT SCENE
EPISODE 42 ~ ASHES TO ASHES
EPISODE 43 ~ SO LONG HOMIE
EPISODE 44 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 1
EPISODE 45 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 2
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 4
EPISODE 46 ~ RYDE OR DIE Part 3
EPISODE 47 - HARD TIME
EPISODE 48 - LONG TIME
Thank You All! Love You ❀️
EPISODE 49 - THE CLOSEST TO OUR HEARTS
FLASHBACK CHAPTER 5
EPISODE 50 - GREED & FORGIVENESS
EPISODE 52 - BLOOD TO SPILL
EPISODE 53 - THE COME BACK
EPISODE 54 ~ GONE FOR GOOD
EPISODE 55 ~ TRADE OFF
EPISODE 56 ~ FOR SNOOP
EPISODE 57 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE Part 1
EPISODE 58 ~ NECESSARY WAR BRINGS PEACE PART 2
EPISODE 59 ~ GHOST MEMORIES

EPISODE 51 - THE TRUTH

149 9 1
By hiighrolla

YG

Drove myself to Vernon village park in the night. Last time I checked that's where Kendall stays.

I parked my red Lowrider in front of a white house. Never been this nervous for anything. What if she don't wanna come back home? I wouldn't blame her though. what I did wasn't cool.

I got out of my car and walked up to the door. Knocked 3 times and stepped away from the door. Someone finally opened it was Kendall, Lakiesha's older sister. Didn't seem happy to see me.

"What are you doing here?" she said unsmilimg.

"I'm here to talk to Lakiesha. Is she here?" I asked

"She left to run a few errands."

"You mind if I wait for her?"

She chuckled and gave Me an unpleasant smirk.

"Look Kendall, I know what I did Wa-

" I don't wanna hear it, dude. There'll never be an excuse to hit a woman, especially if that woman is carrying your child. Get the fuck off my yard before I call the cops on you. " After striking me with her sharp words, Kendall closed the door right in My face.

I walked back into My car in shame and just sat on the hood. Had my phone in my hand and I couldn't stop staring at Lakeisha's Pic.

Gotta make things right with her. No matter what.

Dej Loaf

It was the middle of the night. Me and Bullet, we were taking a ride down Slauson in his black Lincoln Lowrider. He was driving us back to his crib.

"You sure that bitch of yours can take care of a baby?" Bullet was referring to my girl, rubi.

"She's the eldest of 4 sisters and 2 brothers, Ofcourse she can. Don't be calling her a Bitch, nigga. I love that girl."

Bullet didn't hesitate on laughing at my statement.

"Fuck you know about love? Pussy is the only thing you've ever loved."

"And that's exactly why I love her." I added with a smirk in mind. It came to end once Red Range rover pulled over right in front of us and we were forced to stop right in the middle of the road. Squad of 4 men came out of it . It was Ruffwest wearing their signature color red, and they were strapped.

"Oh shit get down!" Bullet and I quickly went down and before we knew it, shots were fired at us and bullet's car was the one taking most of the damage. Bullet quickly reversed and made a fast u turn so we can get out of here, but they popped one of the tyres causing the car to lose control and we ran into a headlight on the side of the road. We got out of the car from my side and used the car as cover.

"Fucking ruff west! They still think we killed Chino! We gotta get outta here!"

"I ain't running like a pussy, Bullet!" I said in confidence with a loaded gun ready to fire at niggas.

"Are you crazy?! We outnumbered!" He shouted at me.

Just when we didn't expect it another SUV came on the other of the road . Same number of men got out holding AK-47s

"Back to Back!" Said Bullet in a desperate manner.

We got to the center of the road and had our backs together while we faced opposition directions with our guns out at aiming point. This Mexican stand off won't end well. I recognized one of the gang bangers I was aiming my gun at. He's name is bankshot.

"Shouldn't have did what you did. Now you motherfucker are gonna die!" He said ready to signal his soldiers to shoot us like target practice. I still held my gun even though I knew the odds are against us.

"You must be way more stupid than your name if you actually think we killed Chino."
I said trying to convince him. "We didn't kill that fat fuck, Bankshot!it was Leroy and his cunning sister."

"Like I'm supposed to believe you!"

"Open your eyes, fool! Errbody know that Chino and leroy had major beef!? He's the reason Leroy spent time in jail for 10 years. So obviously he wanted revenge." Bullet voiced out.

"We don't have a reason to kill that fat fuck. We ain't beefing with yall niggas."i added in his defense.

Bankshot slowly put his gun down and started to reminisce about it...he started to remember the day snoop dogg shot YG for no reason...

" Boys, stand down." he said to his fellow men in red. They all took the guns down and so did we. "What you're saying better not be load of shit. Cause if it is, I will come back for yall and I'll personally bust your brains out."

"we'll be waiting, cheif." I responded. They started walking back to their cars, that was until my cousin stopped them.

"Bankshot, wait."

Bankshot paused and turned his head around to look at us.

"Those cunts in blue did the both of our gangs dirty in the past and right now. It's only right that we take them out as one." My cousin crazily suggested.

"The fuck are you doing?" I whispered at him. He just gave me an annoyed look.

Bankshot came forward and approached him. I just stood by bullet and kept Quiet. They both stared at each other without making a sound or saying anything at all.

"I like the sound of that. Give them a taste of their own medicine." Bankshot finally agrees . "What'd you got in mind, Bullet?"

"Classic ambush. They won't see it coming...." My cousin answers to Bankshot then smirks at him afterwards.

Lauren

It was morning. I woke up and stretched out my arms while I yawned. Had a crazy dream that Kobe was kidnapped. It felt so real....

I looked around and realized that this isn't my bedroom. That's when I also realized that it wasn't a dream. They took my son away from me and it's all my fault.

Tears went loose as I started crying. Not only am I hurt, but confused as well. What do I gotta do to free my son? The only thing I can think about is...... No, I can't do it.

Suddenly the door opens and Lisa walks in holding a plate .

"Hey you. Made you some food." She sat it right on the bed pedastal and sat on the edge of the bed as she stared at me with concern.

"how'd you sleep?" She asked. I tried to answer but the words couldn't come out.

"I couldn't sleep at all, Lisa. When I finally did, He just kept on haunting me

" How did all of this happen?"

I shook my head in doubt as I was about to tell her.

"I can't tell you. It's best I don't involve you."

"No, Lauren! I'm not gonna let you punish yourself like this!" She shouted with a bit of frustration in her voice "You won't call the cops now you won't tell me what's going on. How the hell do you expect me to help you get Kobe back?!"

I was on the Brink of bursting into tears. That's when I got out of bed and rushed out of the bedroom shedding tears. I locked myself in the bathroom and carried on sobbing.

This whole thing is making me crazy and I don't know what to do about it.

Lisa

I stood by the bathroom and placed my head right close to the door so I can talk to her.

"Lauren, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. Just please come out so we can talk properly." I said

Nipsey joined the party once he came out of his room wearing boxers, a white tee and a durag. He rolled over with his wheelchair and stood close by.

" What's going on? "He asked.

I let out a sigh before telling him." Lauren locked herself in the bathroom. I didn't mean to shout, I just got frustrated. "

" Well you should know better. Her son is kidnapped. She's not in the right state of mind right now. Why did you hell at her?"

"I just wanted to know what's going on. Is that so wrong?" I shrugged at my brother.

As he opened his mouth the bathroom door opened and Lauren appeared with red eyes and very sad look on her face. Her hair was complete disaster as well. I guess she's done crying for now.

None of us said a word to each other. We all just kept Quiet for some reason. Lauren's eyes locked onto me.

"Lauren..." I finally broke the silence.

" The black Aces are the ones who took Kobe, and they're not planning on bringing him back to me unless I turn myself in." she began explaining and I was completely shocked.

"Turn yourself in? For what?" I quickly asked.

"Chino's death.."

This was truly puzzling. I was speechless at the moment cause I couldn't understand what's going on. Nipsey on the other hand looked suspicious for some reason. Maybe he knows the whole story

"Hold up. Please explain from the beginning. I wanna know everything." I requested folding my arms and scowling my face.

Lauren had one bizarre look at Nipsey and nodded her head.

"You're gonna need to sit down for this" She said.

"Wait Laur-

" Nipsey. "She quickly suspended nipsey from speaking." We have to tell her... "

" Tell me what? " I asked both of them anxiously.

" Like I said, you need to sit down for this one." Lauren repeated

>>>>>

We sat in the living room each on separate couches as I waited for the confession Coming from these two.

"The day me and nipsey got arrested, there was a detective named Cross. He interrogated us and was set on putting the both of us behind bars, but he made a deal with us instead."

"He said if we can bring in The Ruff west leader, Chino Walters, then he'll forget about everything and let us go." Nipsey continued from where Lauren left off.

"But the only way he can put you behind bars is if you did something.... What did you do, Nipsey?"

"Lisa I -

" I should have Know you were up to no good. All those times you came Back home late and that's how we got kidnapped by those Japanese people!"

" Lisa, if you would just let us finish the story please. "Lauren calmly requested.
" After we saved you from the Isans, that's the Japanese mob that kidnapped you, you and your mom went to hospital and that's when Chino came here in this house. " she further explained.

" What did he want? "I asked knowing that I'm not going to like the answer.

" He tried to kill me, cause some he knew I was in contact with Detective Cross and that made him think I'm a snitch...." Nipsey answered my question." He would've killed me if it wasn't Lauren's brother saving me."

"Wait a minute, you're talking about Leroy? He's alive?" I asked in complete shock. "I thought you said he was dead!" A jaw dropping moment this was for me.

"Lisa, just let us finish explaining..." Lauren said

"Yeah... He was there when we saved you from the Isans." Lauren answered in a guilty way. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.

"Anyway, before Chino got shot right in the head, On that very same couch you're sitting on, that's where He shot me in the gut and parylazed me."

I let out a soft gasp and covered my mouth while my eyes widened with surprise.

"All this time.... I thought they were trying to rob us.

"a few days after I came out of the hospital, That very same cop visited the both of us. He told us that we're not of the hook yet, he wanted us to find out Chino's killer or he'd take us to prison still."

"Well, did you?" I asked looking desparate to find out.

"Nah. I planted evidence and got someone to take the fall. They're currently in prison as we speak." I never knew Lauren was so conniving. I was starting to feel like I didn't know her as much as I thought I did.

"You sent an innocent man to prison? How could you do that?"

"Lisa, I've done somethings in the past. Things that I'm not proud of. It seems all of those things are slowly coming back to haunt me." That wasn't quite the answer I was looking for, but it was interesting to hear. My friend's eyes began watering and one tear managed to escape slowly going down her face.

" Lauren , what are you talking about? " I dared to ask. All this suspense wasn't doing wonders to me.

She wiped her tear off as she continued to explain.
"I used to be a gangbanger. I killed alot of people, Did alot of bad things, ruined many lives...."

I stood like a statue with no reaction to Lauren's confession. I hid my shock and glared at her with killer eyes. My eyes slowly locked onto Nipsey.

"So what? You're a member of a gang too?" I asked him with a stern mood.

"Lisa, you know I don't do shit like that." so he claims

"Why would I believe you? All of this mess is because of you. You and Chino, I'm sure you're the reason mom and I got kidnapped by a Japanese mafia. You put our whole fucking family in danger and now mom is fighting for her life!" I grew emotional while tearing down nipsey. Tears fell out, my voice began to break."I never thought you would be the downfall of our family!"

"Lisa, listen to-

" SHUT UP, ERMIAS! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! " once my shout interrupted him from talking, I broke down emotionally and ran out of the living room.

Lauren

"Oh great. Now she hates me again. Why did you have to tell her?!" Said Nipsey looking very angry

"Cause she had to know, nipsey. I'm done with keeping secrets. The father of my child came back to cali a few days ago and I've been telling Kobe that's father is dead this whole time."

" Woah. Yo deadbeat baby daddy is back? "

" Yeah. That doesn't matter right now. What I need to think about is getting my son back from those Black Aces fools." I spoke.

" none of this would have happened if you didn't send my cousin to jail." Nipsey told me.

"Don't justify their actions to me! Maybe if you knew what your cousin has been up to, then you wouldn't be so quick to defend him! He killed my brother's best friend then he tried to kill me, Leroy and Snoop in the process! " I told Nipsey off. He stood there with no word of reply

" I think I've overstayed my welcome. I'm leaving. "I got up From the seat and began walking away.

" Wait, Lauren where you headed?! " Nipsey asked

I paused in the middle of the room and gave him a nasty look.

" My son is kidnapped, Nipsey. I have to save him. " I continued marching my way out of the living room to the stairs so I can grab my things and get outta here.

Leroy

Snoop was nagging me all morning just because I didn't show up to help him choose a cascade for Jeezy.

" I told you, I had business to take care of." I tried to explain

"Oh so that business way more important than Jeezy's funeral?! Which is tomorrow by the way!" He continued to shout in my ear while I had a morning Jay. Right in the kitchen.

"I don't see why you fussing, my nigga. You chose a nice cascade, didn't you?"

"That's not the point, Lee. For godsake this nigga was your fucking best friend. You think he'd do the same if you were the one who died?"

I smoothly puffed all the smoke out of my body "looks like we'll never have to find out now, do we?" i calmly spoke and left the kitchen area. I know snoop thinks this doesn't affect me. Truth is I'm heartbroken by Jeezy's death. He was my best friend and he ain't deserve to go out like that. He's death won't go unpunished, I will avenge him no matter how far I have to go.

The Game

I spent the whole night at the . Once I got up, the pain kicked in and it was unbearable. I realized that I wasn't quite alone in the room.

"Nice to see that you're up, Youngblood." it's the old man who saved me from a massive beating by those ruffwest thugs. I tried to stand up straight, but he stopped me.

"Don't move a muscle. You're already in alot of pain as it is."

"I would have been dead if you didn't show up. Thank you."

"No need to thank me, Young blood. I'm just glad Scar and lunatics didn't kill you." He said with a humble heart.

"So that's he's name, Scar."

"Yeah. A ruffwest at heart."

"I never really got your name by the way, timer." I said emphasizing the word 'Your'

"You seriously don't remember me, Youngblood?" He asked knowing very well that I don't. I shook my head as a response.

"I guess you were still too young back then. Maybe this will Jog your memory." He said as he pulled up he right sleeve and revealed his tattoo. It was a Black Ace symbol, that could only mean he's one of us.

"What the...." I said looking real puzzled right now. "Who the fuck are you, man?!"

"The name is Earl, Earl Simmons. Homeboys call me DMX"

Once he gave me a name, everything started to come back to me. X was not just OG Black Ace. Everything went south when he got arrested.... And the day he got arrested was the same day My uncle died, Nipsey's father....

I was truly speechless at the moment. Had no idea what to do or what to say....

Lauren

I took a taxi to town and arrived somewhere around....

"How'd you find me?" He asked me.

"That doesn't matter right now. I came here to talk about my .... our son."

He gave me a very concerned looking all of a sudden.

"What do you mean he was taken? They kidnapped him?!"

I kept Queit and gave him a look to indicate that I was hurting inside. He slammed the door with frustration.

"Look, don't worry about."

"Don't worry about it? How can you say something like that, Lauren?!" He yelled at me.

"Because Im going to get him back... I just want to ask a favor from you."

"What?"

"Please Take care of Kobe." I answered him. He looked confused.

"I don't understand. Lauren, what is going on?"

"I don't have time to explain everything, but I'm turning myself in. Once that happens, They're going to free Kobe and I want him to stay with you."

"No. Lauren you can't -

" You want to be a good father to your son, don't you!? Well this is your chance, Kash. Tomorrow evening, Kobe will be free and his going to stay with you from now on. " I spoke with emotions trying to escape. Tears began spewing out of my eyes.

Kash was not only confused, but he looked scared as well.

"Make sure he is safe." I added. "give me your phone number so I can give it to the kidnappers."

"213 899-1649" I wrote them down on my phone and saved them.

"Thank you.... I should get going." I spoke low and walked away. Once I left the area, I made a call.

"Finally decided to tell the truth?"

"Where's my son." I said in a demanding voice.

"Your son is fine, Mami. But if you want him to stay that way, I suggest you speak up."

"Fine. By tomorrow evening, I'll confess to the cops that it was me. Just don't hurt my baby."

"Tomorrow evening? That ain't gonna cut it."

"Well it will have to. I gotta say my goodbyes and attend a funeral. I'm going to jail after all." I said to the anonymous person.

"Fine then, just make sure you do it fast cause time Is running out."

"Can I speak to him? Please."I kindly asked.

" Make it quick." He passed the phone over to Kobe. "Mommy?" that was his voice.

"Hey tough guy, how's mommy's angel doing?" I said with a bit of joy in me.

"I'm scared mommy. I wanna go home." I could sense the fear in his voice.

"Don't worry, Kobe. I'mma get you outta there. Those people won't keep you forever,so I want you to be brave, be strong for mommy, okay?"

"I'll try, mommy."

"Don't try, baby, just do. Who's mommy's tough little angel?" I tried cheering him.

"I am."

"That's right! Now stay strong." it was hard to keep a smile. Tears couldn't stop falling out. "Goodbye sweety, always remember that mommy loves you. No matter what."

"I love you too, mommy." He said with his cute adorable voice. I just started to break down.

"Time is up. Tomorrow evening, don't forget."

"I won't. I'll give you his father's phone number. Call him once you make the drop, and I hope you keep your end of the bargain.

" You have far more to worry about than me breaking a promise. Do what you gotta do. Your son's life depends on it. "

They quickly hung up on me before I could even say anything back. I put my phone away and just stood still. My heart was hurting and mind was exploding. Am I really gonna turn myself in? I have no choice do I?

Snoop

I thought a blunt would calm me down. Everything has been happening so fast. It's driving me crazy, life wasn't like this when I was still banging

Someone was at the door. I got up from my couch and went to go see who it is. When I opened the door, I find Nipsey in his wheel Chair wearing Grey sweatpants and hoody along with a Air jordan 13s and a black durag. He was different looking now. The boy had a fully grown beard and looked way more lighter than usual.

"Son, you better cut that beard. You're starting to look like your old man." I teased him.

"Haven't had the time to shave, Uncle snoop." He said laughing.

"Come on in, boy."

>>>>>>>

We sat on the couch and shared what was left the blunt I was smoking before he arrived.

"I been meaning to check on you, nip,but alot of things have been going on in this town." I said to him after puffing out smoke and passing him the blunt

"It's alright, Uncle snoop. I understand."

"Yeah. Got a funeral to prepare for tomorrow. One of our brothers got killed by the Black Aces not so long ago. I mentioned

" I've been told.... Jeezy, Right? "Nipsey asked.

" Yeah, how did you-

"Lauren was here yesterday and today. She Said my cousin was to blame. Is it true?" He had that curious look on his face.

I didn't want to speak about it, but it looks like he already knows everything.

"Yeah. It's true." I answered him. It seemed like a hard pill to swallow for him. "Look Nip I-

" No need to feel bad, Uncle snoop. It's okay. Whatever my cousin is up to, it ain't my business. He got a life of his own and so do I."

"I respect that, young blood, I really do. Hey uhm when was the last time you talked to your boy, YG."

"I haven't heard from YG in a while. I'm sure he doesn't even know I'm on a wheelchair."

"I guess. You know he came to your crib some other day. I told him you weren't around then the punk tried to jump me." I brought it up

"what for?" Nipsey asked.

"He wanted answers, answers to Chino's death. I shot his shoulder and the boy went running back."

"Damn...."

"Yeah. He won't be bothering us anymore because of Lauren's stunt to Frame your cousin..."

"Speaking of Lauren, she's in serious trouble, Snoop. I wish I could help but I can't." now I was curios to know what he's talking about

"Trouble? What do you mean?" I questioned Nip.

"Her son, Kobe? Yeah he's being held hostage by the black aces, and they're not planning on letting him go until Lauren tells the cops what really happened to Chino."

Nipsey's answer was completely shocking. I was fully blown away by what I've been told.

"Tell me you're joking, nip. I said still finding it hard to belive.

" I wish I was, Snoop. You gotta help her. She cant fight this alone." Nipsey said to me.

"Wait a minute. When did you hear all of this?"

"She came to my place crying last night. Told us everything then she left this morning." Nip answered my question. "I don't think she was planning on telling yall."

"Cause she knows that this is all her doing. Damn I knew her plan to pin Chino's death on your cousin wasnt gonna end well. She didn't even tell us about that either, she just went on and did it." my frustration grew. Lauren has always been the type to do something without thinking. Ever since she was young. Now she's fucking screwed and Kobe is the one to pay the price for her fuck ups.

" I appreciate you telling me all of this, Nip. I'll deal with her myself."

"What you gonna do?"

"Don't worry about that, Youngblood. I'm just gonna talk to her...." I spoke with a stern look. This shit is uncalled for.

END OF CHAPTER 51
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 21 21
Two siblings witness both their parent's death in one day and this changes their lives for good. They have to do by all means to make ends meet. They...
68.6K 3.4K 57
A year has passed and everything it starting to fall into place for everyone , the death of Larissa was an eye opener for everyone and everyone quick...
3.2K 74 19
Nipsey 'Bluely' Hussle born and raised in Los Angeles near Hyde Park near Slauson and Crenshaw. Bluely wanted better for his hood. Telling them he ha...
Hustle. By Tayla A.

Teen Fiction

211K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...