So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 33

7.3K 209 48
By JenLisaSvckah

"Man, you did you see my shirt? I remember putting it inside my locker but I can't find it here." Lisa asked her friends while looking into her locker.

"Maybe you just misplaced it. It could be just around here somewhere." Seulgi said while changing her self out of her PE uniform. Jisoo was also doing the same thing.

Lisa tried looking for her shirt on the chairs and every corner of the locker room but it seems to be nowhere there. How is it even possible? She's so sure that she put it inside her locker so it should be just there. There's only one person who knows her combination and it's Jennie but she highly doubts that the latter would take it. What would she even do with it?

"I can't find it anywhere?" Lisa said while scratching her nape.

"Oh no, maybe you have sasaeng." Jisoo said and laughed.

"What is she? An idol?" Seulgi chuckled. She just glared at them. They're not helping at all.

"Just wear something else. It's just a shirt anyway. I know you have a lot of 'em. It's not a big deal" Jisoo said.

"But I forgot to bring some spare clothes. It would mean I'd spend the rest of the day wearing this sweaty PE uniform." Lisa complained and pouted.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Just endure that. It's not like everyone will sniff on you. Besides, you don't smell bad at all. Don't be too conscious. It'll only be an hour before we go home anyway." Seulgi and said and tried to pat her head but she skip because she don't want to be treated like a dog.

"Fine." She said and sighed.

After her two friends were done changing their outfits, they went straight out of that room and followed the rest of their classmates back to their own classroom. Just when they were already settled on their seats, the professor for their last class arrived. Discussions proceeded shortly but Lisa couldn't focused because she was feeling uncomfortable in her PE uniform.

Aside that it's already wet with her sweats, she's the only one who's wearing something like that so it's like she's attracting attention with it. And she was right because just after a few minutes of discussion, she was called to recite something in front of the class. Guess what? She wasn't able to answer because her mind was lagging. It was embarrassing. Her classmates laughed at her and she swear she just wanted the ground to open and eat her up.

So after that, she tried harder to focus and don't be bothered by random thoughts such as Jennie. But she still ended up spacing out.

Was Jennie the one who took the shirt? It's not that she's accusing the girl because she even highly doubt that because they never made up. They're still avoiding each other and Tzuyu was right. It seems like Jennie doesn't give a damn about her anymore since Taehyung was already in the picture. However, the only person she told about the combination is Jennie so it wasn't really impossible.

The question is, if Jennie was the one who took the shirt, then what the hell is she gonna do with it? So nah, she refuse to believe that Jennie stole it. Jennie is not that kind of girl anyway. She just thought maybe she just really misplaced it or one of her classmates mistakenly took it.

Really? Why is she even thinking so hard about a freaking shirt? It's not actually a big deal unless someone's stalking her or obsessing over her which has a low possibility.

She shrugged that thought away and just listened to their professor attentively. He might call her again to recite, she don't want to embarrass herself twice today.

________________________________________

"What will you do if her scent already fades?" Rosé asked Jennie who was busy munching a sandwich.

Jennie stopped from eating and wiped the crumbs on side of her lips with her thumb and she looked at her friend.

"I don't know. What should we do then? Can we steal another shirt?" She said looking so clueless. She can't believe she's acting like a pervert or an obsessed fan right now. It's not her fault though, it's just that her baby kind of loves Lisa's smell more than anything in this world.

Well, she have to admit that she really like Lisa's scent even when she wasn't pregnant yet but not to the extent that she feels that her life isn't complete without smelling the latter or not to this point where she is willing to steal Lisa's used clothes just to get the satisfaction of sniffing it.

"Can we just ask what perfume she's using so we can buy it?" Rosé asked. She's trying to find alternatives so they won't have to sneak in to the locker room again just to steal Lisa's stuffs because it's actually inappropriate.

"No, it's not the perfume. Onew loves her natural smell. Ugh, I think I'm going crazy." She said and buried her face on to her palm where she muffle her groans of frustration.

"Calm down, it's completely normal. I already told you that other women even crave for weirder stuffs. You're just lucky that your baby just want your best friend's smell. Aigoo, I can't wait to see Onew!" Rosé said giddily. See, she's more excited than Jennie.

"For how long is it going to be like this? I mean how long will I keep on craving stuffs?" She asked.

Rosé picked her phone from her bag and searched it on Google because she also don't have any idea. She never got pregnant anyway and she wouldn't want to be pregnant any time soon, not now. Well, she don't even have a boyfriend so...

"Hmm according to the internet, cravings starts at the first trimester, peaks at the second and kind of limits at the third trimester. So maybe, you'll no longer crave for Lisa's scent at the third trimester but there are actually instances where the cravings continue after birth. That's just rare though. So don't worry. You'll just probably keep on wanting her smell for 27 weeks or until you give birth to our little angel." Rosé explained which didn't actually help with her dilemma.

"Seriously, that long? Oh God, I think I'll pass out." She exaggerated.

"I'm telling you, if you don't want sneaking on the locker room just to steal Lisa's clothes, then you have to make friends with her again. In that way, you can keep smelling her as long as you like without looking weird." Rosé suggested but she just snorted. She don't even want Lisa to find out about her baby. What the hell is she suppose to do?

"I-I already told you. I don't want her to know. If I become friends with her again, she'll keep on doing things for me again and I don't want to depend on her because she don't have any responsibility with us." She sighed. She feels like she and the baby will only be a burden to Lisa.

"You know what, you're really thinking so far ahead when you didn't even tried. Lisa is your freaking best friend for five years. I know she'll understand you. And you can tell her not to do things that will make you uncomfortable if you want. It's not like it's too hard to do. Jennie, your just being so negative. You're wasting those five years just because you want to runaway from your feelings. You both can fix your friendship. You can actually talk peacefully and decided what you want to do. Sounds easy right?" Rosé said, trying to convince her to be with Lisa again even just as friends.

"Yeah, it sounds easy but it's so hard to do. Especially now that she seems to be having fun with someone else." She sighed and remember how Lisa smiles and laugh while talking to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu is tall, gorgeous, smart and she seems nice. She's definitely a perfect match for Lisa. To be honest, she can't help but to feel insecure. That girl is perfect while she's just a small, poor and pregnant woman. How will Lisa even like her more now?

"Hm, I can smell jealousy." Rosé said and chuckled.

"Yah, I'm not jealous. It's just that uhm they look good together. That girl is better than me, she's perfect for Lisa. I-If they'll be y'know together, I'll be happy for them." She said but deep inside, just thinking that Lisa would date someone else breaks her heart.

"You sure? I mean if they start dating each other, you won't get hurt?" Rosé asked while smirking.

"I-I don't know. Just stop it already." She scoffed.

The bell suddenly rang which means the class is finally over. They collected their things and placed them back on their bags. When the professor official dismissed the class, they also decided to head home already. There's no reason for them to stay anyway.

"You want to ride with me? I can treat you the ice cream you've been craving for but I want to remind you that there'll be no Lisa to feed you, only me or yourself so tell Onew to suck it up because her mom is stubborn." Rosé while staring at Jennie's still invisible bump. Her baby is still too tiny so it's still not noticeable.

Sometimes she worries when her baby starts growing bigger and she's no longer able to hide it, what will she do? She just sighed. She'll just probably think about it when that time comes. For now, she'll have to calm herself to avoid stress.

"Okay, I'll come with you. Why is she always looking for someone who isn't here anyway? My baby is probably a fan of Lisa." She said and patted her tummy.

"Because she wants you to be friends with Lisa again. She's helping you but you're still being stubborn." Rosé said and flicked her forehead.

"Aww, you don't have to do that." She complained.

"I just tried, hoping it could knock some senses on you."

She just glared at Rosé and they walked towards the parking lot to get Rosé's car. When they got there, Jennie was surprised to see Lisa with Seulgi, Jisoo and of course Tzuyu.

"Why are you still wearing your PE uniform?" They heard Tzuyu ask Lisa who just scratch her nape awkwardly

"She lost the shirt she wore earlier and she didn't have spare clothes so she had to stay on that fit." Seulgi said and she laughed along with Jisoo.

"Why would she even lost her shirt?" It was Tzuyu again.

"I don't know, I swear I just put it in my locker. Anyway, it's not a big deal. Let's just go." Lisa said and entered her car.

"Oh my gosh, so they looked for the shirt." Rosé said and bursted in to laughter while watching the girls from afar.

"Lalisa! Don't be late again. We'll be waiting at the same bar, okay?" Seulgi yelled before Lisa's car finally drifted away.

"I'm sure she'd be late again." Jisoo said while shaking her head.

"Bye guys." Tzuyu said.

"Bye Chu, bye Chou." Seulgi said and entered her car.

"Bye suckers."

Jisoo and Tzuyu did the same and they all finally left. The two on the other hand continued walking towards Rosé's car. And when they were finally there, they hopped inside.

"I guess, they'll be having fun again." Jennie mumbled underneath her breath.

"They're just going to get drunk. Nothing's so fun with that. Besides even if we want to go to a bar too, we can't because you already have Onew." Rosé said and patted Jennie's still flat tummy.

"I never said I wanted to go with them." She said defensively.

"Whatever you say, Mommy Jen." Rosé said in a sing song manner.

Chaeyoung started the engine and they drove off towards the ice cream shop. And guess what? It was the same ice cream shop that Lisa use to bring her whenever she wants ice cream. So she can't help but to feel a little emotional, thanks to her pregnancy she have something to blame.

_________________________

You guys should calm down, Jennie's not selfish actually. She just don't want to be a burden to Lisa. Hahaha see yah laturrr!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 15.9K 54
Si Jennie ay half tao, half sardinas.
72.1K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
787K 19.5K 37
(JENLISA) "do you feel the same way too?"
226K 4.6K 59
One Drunken Night changed the lives of two friends forever. Slow Burn, I think? I don't know man. This story is G!P (Lisa), if you don't fuck with...