So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 32

7.2K 252 145
By JenLisaSvckah

"Hubbyyyy." Jennie called Rosé who was busy taking down notes from their discussions.

"Yes? Do you need something?" Rosé asked while still focusing on writing.

Jennie was so shy to tell her friend what she need but she's been craving for it for weeks already. And not getting what she wants is making her irritated. Sometimes she just cries her frustration away. She thinks she can't take it anymore if it continues.

"My baby wants something." She said.

"What is it, wifeyy?" Rosé asked and spared a glance at Jennie.

"Uhm, it's kind of weird but it's normal right? Because it's the baby who wants it not me." She said and bit her lower lip. She's hesitating to tell Rosé because the latter might think she's a freak or something.

"You can tell me what is it and I'll try to get it for you."

"The things is, I-I want her smell. I wanna smell her but you know we're not in good terms and you already know the situation. I don't know what to do anymore. I-I just want her smell." She said while her eyes was getting teary. It's not her, it's just her hormones making fun of her emotions.

"Hey, don't cry. I'll try to do something about it." Rosé said and comforted her.

"Do you promise?" She asked like a child.

'I swear it's not me! It's just my hormones! I think the baby is making fun of me.'

"Yeah, I'll try to talk to her later."

"Don't tell her about it okay? Or maybe we should just steal her used shirt. Oh my God, why do I sound like a freak? I fucking swear this isn't me." She buried her face into her palms and sobbed.

She can't control her emotions and it's making her go nuts. How will it ever ends? And of all the things she could crave for, why the hell does it have to be Lisa's smell? Her baby is really playing with her and she don't like it.

"Calm down, it's normal wifey. Some women even crave for weirder things. For example, poop." Rosé said and giggled.

"Rosé that's disgusting." Jennie said while cringing. Thanks God, she isn't one of those women. Good thing she only craves for Lisa, Lisa's smell.

"I'm sorry but that's true. You can look it up in the internet." The girl said and chuckled. She can't imagine seeing Jennie eating those weird disgusting stuffs.

"I'm very grateful that I'm only craving for her scent. It's still a little complicated though. If we're still good, it won't be hard because we do cuddles before. Aish, she's making me cry again." Jennie said and pouted.

"Who?" Rosé asked confused whether Jennie is referring to Lisa or the baby. Aigoo, Jennie is just too adorable.

"Nouvelle." Jennie mumbled.

"Who's that?" Rosé got more confused than she already was. Who the hell is Nouvelle? Jennie never mentioned to her about anyone who goes by that name.

"It's the baby. You know, I once dreamed of living in Paris someday. So, I tried learning french and that's my favorite word. Nouvelle means new and she's a new life. I know that she's here to change my life. I won't let her existence be the end but instead be a new start. She's gonna be my princess, my motivation, my life and my everything." Jennie said while caressing her tummy affectionately.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. I know you'd be a great mom. It's a cute name by the way and it's gender neutral. But now we can call this little one as Onew as her nickname. How does that sound Mommy Jen?" Rosé said and poked Jennie's still non-existent bump. It's just two weeks after all.

"It's sounds nice to me. Hmm, I know it would be hard but I'll try my best to protect this child no matter what. The crime of her father isn't hers." She mumbled.

"You're a such a strong person wifey. I really admire you for that." Rosé gave her a sweet smile.

"That's because I have to be."

They went back to paying attention to the discussion until the class officially ended. It was announced on the previous day that their professor for the next subject won't be coming so it means they have a vacant class. Coincidentally, it's Lisa's PE class today. Which only means that they'd be changing their clothes to their PE uniforms.

Maybe, it's Jennie's hormones that makes her think about a lot of things. So yeah she come up to that plan, sneaking in to the locker room after Lisa's class change their outfits for PE class. She just have to steal Lisa's shirt and that's it. She might sound and kind of act like a freak but it's not her fault. The baby just want Lisa's scent.

So that's it, Jennie and Rosé waited nearby the locker room while Lisa's class was inside. They just made sure that Lisa can't see them and find them suspicious.

After a few minutes, Lisa and her classmates finally walked out of the locker room already wearing their PE uniforms.

"What do you think are they gonna let us do this time?" They heard Seulgi said while going out of the room followed by Lisa and Jisoo.

"Maybe something that would break my bone because I survived the last time." Lisa said and shrugged her shoulder. Her two friends laughed at her statement.

"I want another free outing by the way." Jisoo said and sighed.

"I told you, we can just plan our own and we can let Tzuyu join. How does that sound Like?" It was Seulgi.

Jennie felt her ear burn after hearing that name. That girl had been with the three for a week now already and she don't understand why that girl is extra close to Lisa than the other two. Jennie don't even have any idea how Lisa and that Tzuyu girl met. To be honest, she feels something bad towards her. She don't understand but seeing Lisa with the latter or any other girls make her blood boil.

But she don't have the right to feel that though. She's the one who pushed Lisa away so she have to suck it up. Besides, she should be happy that Lisa's having another friends or uhm lover, right? Because it would be easier for the latter to forget about her.

Then why the hell does her heart ache just by thinking that Lisa and Tzuyu might be y'know, the thing that she and Lisa could be if that horrible night just didn't happen.

Lisa, Jisoo, Seulgi and their other classmates were already away when the two decided to get out from where they were hiding.

"Are you okay?" Rosé asked when she noticed Jennie acting differently.

"Yeah, don't worry. Let's do this for Onew." She said and smiled to assure Rosé that she's alright.

So they went inside the locker room and quicky looked for Lisa's locker. It was easy to find since Jennie's already knows where it is located because Lisa used to tag her along sometimes when getting something from the latter's locker. She doesn't only the location but also the combination.

"Do you know her combination?" Rosé asked while looking at Lisa's locker.

"Of course, I wouldn't come here if I don't." She said and started putting on the combination. Actually it was so easy because it's just Lisa's birthday, 0327.

After just few seconds, Jennie was finally able to open the locker and she was met by Lisa's intoxicating smell. She don't know if Rosé can smell it the way she's smelling it but damn, it's heaven for her. After a week of craving for it, she's finally having it.

She quickly picked Lisa's used shirt up and sniffed on it like a creep. She knows Lisa just took it off because it was the shirt Lisa was wearing when she saw the latter at the cafeteria earlier.

Rosé was literally laughing while watching what Jennie was doing. She knows that it's just normal because Jennie is pregnant but can't just help but to find it hilarious.

"Why are you laughing?" Jennie asked her and pouted like a kid. Oh she's just so adorable. Are all pregnant woman like that?

"You're just cute. I can't believe this. Even Onew is in love with Lalisa." She chuckled.

"Let's go before someone finds out that we're here." Jennie said and dragged Rosé out of there.

Roseanne could already imagine Lisa's reaction once she finds out that her shirt is missing. That would be epic.

Jennie put Lisa's shirt into her bag and they dashed back towards their classroom. Luckily, no one saw what they did. Good luck to Lisa.

"Are you satisfied?" Rosé asked Jennie while suppressing her laughter.

She still can't believe they stole someone's shirt. They looked like some sasaeng. Everything just for their little Onew.

"Hmm, yeah. I just hope she won't find out that I was the one who stole her shirt. I mean it's just a shirt right? She can even buy a mall if she wants." She giggled.

"You're right. She can just go home in her PE uniform. By the way, I just got my car back. Do you want me to drop you home?" Rosé asked and she went silent.

It used to be Lisa. They used to go home together. She missed messing around with that girl and she remembered that time they were eating ice cream. That was cute, now she wants Lisa to feed her some ice cream. She's starting to get a bit teary.

"Hey what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" Rosé panicked.

"I want ice cream." She mumbled.

"Oh just ice cream I thought it was something serious. Don't worry, I'll treat you ice cream later." Rosé said and pinched her mandu cheeks slightly. Why is she treating Jennie like a child? Simply because the latter is acting like a child.

"B-but I want her to feed it to me." She pouted.

"Uh-oh, that would mean you have to make amends with her."

"No!" She exclaimed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Then she won't feed you."

The pregnant woman begun crying again. And their classmates started looking at them quizzically so Rosé panicked and hugged Jennie to comfort her.

'Oh God, I didn't know it'd be this hard dealing with a pregnant woman. Lisa, helpppp!'

"Shhh, stop crying now. It's gonna be okay. Do you want me to feed you instead?" She asked softly as if she was talking to toddler having tantrums.

"No, I only want her."

'Shit, what am I gonna do with her?!'

She's literally panicking internally. She thought it would be easy but man, guess she thought wrong. Jennie want Lisa to feed her ice cream but she don't to even talk to the latter then how the hell is she going to get what she want. Jeez, pregnant women are really unpredictable and hard to understand.

____________________

I'm a shake it, shake it, shake it, 'cause it's my fucking birthday ey, ey 🍾

And thank for the 10k+ reads by the way. I love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
146K 3.4K 37
Let me sail JenLisa ship in this world full of Jenkai, Taennie, Lizkook, Taelice, etc.
295K 6.4K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
5.4K 324 17
You could say it was a coincidence, but to me, It was fate.