Business (completed) |H.S|

By Into1D

1D watty awards winner | Completed| Harry Styles is a psychology student with a bright future, but when his m... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Thank you and announcements :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ
Chapter 36
TEARS
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 63 + thank you so much
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Final Chapter
Sequel (Please read)
New book: Between Devil and Satan

Chapter 30

2.2K 81 46
By Into1D

Instagram- Twitter: intox1D (follow me)

HEY DARLINGS!!! :) GONNA BE A REALLY WEIRD CHAPPIE, SO VOTE AND COMMENT, YEAH?!. PS: ITALICS ARE FLASHBACK! : )

*30*

Evelyn’s POV

 “I just came back from Paris. I’m really sorry for not being there, but-”

I yelled to cut him off. I sounded like hysteric, but since he was there. The memory of all the nights I spent alone came back along with his face. All I wanted was to make him pay for leaving me all alone. It sounded so simple when the words fell from his liar lips. It was so simple to stay away from me for a couple of months.

“No text, no phone call or a stupid sign of life. You could’ve sent your stupid father to tell me that the engagement is broken, at least!” the words couldn’t be stopped or taken back. My profound madness seemed to cover the bitter sadness that haunted me whenever I was alone.

His face darkened, into what seemed like guilt. But guilt didn’t matter. His guilt wouldn’t bury my depression and my loneliness.

 “You’re angry.” He started a bit unsure of himself. His embarrassment could be felt in the sound of is voice.

“Angry? I think angry doesn’t describe my state right now.” I replied, looking into his blue eyes. “Uh, I’m totally mad! How dare you?”

I threw my arms in the air, allowing my madness showing in my gestures. He took some steps ahead. The loudness of the atmosphere washed my brain, half forgetting that a few inches away from us, people were having fun. Nothing else didn’t matter. My furious state of mind invaded every part of my body.

 He attempted to explain himself, but there could be no explanation.

I jumped off the desk to break the little space between us. A flow of adrenaline ran through my veins, making my heart beat faster. “Did you know what I’d been through? Do you even imagine the hell I had been living in?”

I settled both of my hands against his chest to pull him back. He didn’t move, remained silent, as if my words immobilized his body.

“And when you hear that I am rich, you just come back from Paris, hoping that I’ll marry you?” My voice pierced through the room, I bet some people next to the office door could hear me. I wasn’t the kind to cry or to ignore the pain. I had to yell it so that the soreness could go without I felt vulnerable.

“My family didn’t let me come back.” He murmured as excuse. His voice reflected the pain inside him. I knew him, he couldn’t be totally at fault. But I had to express my feelings, the whole days spent alone reminded me of the worst part of my life. When no one cared of me. When I expected someone to free me from the suffering. And as always, I escaped alone.

“You aren’t a child, Lens.”

“Don’t play the victim all the time.” he spat back, challenging me.

It was ironic. I had always told myself that in a relationship without feelings, there’d be no problems, no argue, no jealousy. Apparently, I was totally wrong. Even if we weren’t in love, I had to admit that his absence troubled me in a way that I couldn’t sleep, eat or just think straight.

 “You treat me like a piece of shït! But when I saw this video of you and that jèrk making out in a corridor…” his hands were on my shoulders, making the fabric of my pinkish shirt crumple. His hot breath smashed into my face, earning an attempt of escape from me. My eyes fluttered closed, waiting for him to continue. I totally took on that day when Styles and I kissed after checking on the lab. However, as far as I remembered, Lens felt hurt whenever I spent some time with Styles. I couldn’t blame him, too much. He was right since the beginning, Styles attracted me. “You’re not the victim, Evelyn. The world doesn’t hate you. You do everything to get the world to hate you.”

“You left me!” I yelled, lacing my fingers around his forearm. His eyes looked down on me, with all the repugnance on Earth in his gaze. “You told me it’d be Ok and you’d come back with a solution!”

“Don’t try to make me feel guilty, anymore, you can’t manipulate  me anymore. I hate you. No one likes you anyway! You’re just a fùcked up monster, like your mother.” He yelled, turning his heels on me. He made few steps towards the door, in process to leave me alone with my conscience and my regrets.

He was totally right! Completely right. I faced the truth years ago. I couldn’t give love to anyone, I spread the misfortune around me. Everyone who tried to help me got problems.

“Lens.” He turned around. I lifted my hand up, taking the ring off my finger. I slightly threw it at him, sighing. The beautiful diamond ring I had been so proud of just came back to the one who gave it to me. “Take it back.”

“And that’s what happened.” I ended.

Harry’s POV

 Her dead slowly lifted up, leaving its shelter in the crook of my neck. There was something off about her, somehow, she wasn’t normal. However, due to everything she had just been through, her actions couldn’t be totally normal. I looked at her shaking her head a few times, as if something tricked her. I didn’t know much what was going through her mind after all those emotions. She seemed to be getting back into one piece. Her face was dry, but the traces of her tears remained there. Her eyes were bloated after the stream of tears.

She slowly looked down and smiled at me in a foolish way, but I couldn’t determine why. Her hands leant on the floor; she used them to move closer to me without getting up. She leant in, sliding her arms around my neck. I fast reacted, taking her face into the palm of my hands. I scrutinized her expression, almost back into the cold face I used to know. At least, she smiled, but still in the strange way.

“Whoa! What are you doing?” I asked, as she got rid of my grip to reach the buttons of my jersey.

“Nothing.” She replied in a way I never heard. I could totally say that she wasn’t herself at that precise moment. In fact, she did nothing else but stared at me for long seconds.

She leant closer to me, and taken by the feelings, I made the first step ahead, but she was the one to kiss me first. The kiss was full of desperate desire, one of those we shared whenever we didn’t meet in ages. My hands travelled down her sides, until they reached her waist and I slowly did draw her on my lap. Our lips unlocked for a few, enough for me to observe her. My eyes were wide open, looking at her, sexily seated on lap and her hands against my torso.

Sometimes, I liked when Evelyn was being enterprising when it came to this. I didn’t know why she would just attack me after breaking up with her fiancé. But I should stop thinking of reasons why.

My hands tightened around her waist, as she started to grind against my higher thighs, which didn’t leave me still. My body responded to the appeal as I felt my arousal building up insanely fast. The thick barriers of clothes between us couldn’t prevent us from the pleasure. That’s what I liked about Eve, the power she had on me was strong.

I gently brushed some brown locks off her face to enjoy her beauty. I stared at her for so long that I thought it would be awkward for her. But she did the same, but her eyes were blank. Sighing once, I shifted her body to lay her down on the hard floor. Her bun disappeared and her waves of hair were spread on the floor. The position didn’t seem to embarrass or astonish her, she even looked to like it. So getting to my knees, my body was drawn closer to hers. I prefered it like that, not that I didn’t like her on my lap. I just didn’t want it like that, yet.

We were hidden behind a desk, while people were partying next door. We always made out in weird places since we met. But a man never denies new experiences. Especially not me. Plus, whenever and wherever it was, I still desired her the same way and weird places increased my craving to touch every part of her body. I was leaning on my knees and hands to hover above her, feeling her breathing becoming faster and faster. Her reddish lips still wore that foolish smile, until I placed mine on them. I felt her gasp, seized by the same er otic tension going through my veins.

I bet she could feel me acquiring hardness every second. This was what we wanted in a while: satisfy the profound desire that seized us but we tried to bury.

“Harry,” she muttered, closing her eyes. Just saying my name got such a huge effect on me. She never liked saying my name in other situations, but this one. I got to the level of her neck, slowly wrapping one hand around it. My tongue brushed against every little place of her skin, earning some contained moaning from her. Her eyes were tightly shut, grabbed by the feelings my touches had on her.

Desiring to deepen the wet kisses left on her delicate skin, my other hand ran through her hair. I was stopped by an unfamiliar thing that my hand met with. I remained on top of her, taking the object out of her hair. It was a cardboard box, that the pressure of her head had crushed. My eyes flickered over to Evelyn who jumped down from her high, looking at me with eyes wide open.

I read the words written on the cardboard.

“What’s up?” She asked, pouting her lips slightly. She never did that, too.

“Did you take those pills?” I asked, putting the box into her view. She nodded, not conscious of what she did. My body slid to her side and I slowly got seated in the corner of the room. She did so. Her eyes glimmered into misunderstanding.

“How many?”

Her eyebrows met in confusion as if she didn’t even get what was happening.

 “Three…” she mumbled and I could tell she lied as she tried to escape my examining gaze. “Five… Okay, I had nine of them.”

My eyes grew wider at the honest response she gave me. She had taken nine times a medicine that had too many side effects on human body, at a high dose. That kind of medicines was my cup of tea during my therapy classes. I could finally explain her odd shifts of mood, due to the excess of stimulants.

“Well, get up. You’re emotionally unstable because of all your problems and these pills. I’m not going to take advantage of this situation.” My tone transformed into an imperative one, I shifted to my feet, to help her up. She accepted the hand I had extended for her and got on her feet, clumsily.

I was totally conscious of what I had just done. It was hard.

“Do you remember when I told you to be a gentleman, Styles?” she asked, making her way towards the window.

“Yeah, I do.”

“Stop being a gentleman, then!” She yelled, hands on hips. Her hands grabbed her wavy hair and started to throw an elastic tie around it into her high bun.

“You know, you’re acting oddly because of the all the drugs in this pill. Taking them at this point won’t ever solve your problems.”

She was such stubborn, in a way I really disliked. Why did she take stimulants while she used to have tranquillizers? Even though she’d opened up to me, mystery floated over her life, engulfing me into lies and errors. That’s what I wanted to know.

“I don’t care. It makes me feel stronger.” She mumbled to defend her actions. The squeak of the door made me turn around. The door slowly swung open, exhibiting the one behind it.

A little shock overwhelmed me as I saw Angie rolling into the room. It was a great timing. She arrived at the best moment, late enough to avoid the previous scene. However, her face adopted a taken aback face.

I mentally took a huge sigh of relief and shuffled towards her.

“Um, do I disturb you?” she asked, lacing her arms above her chest. I could feel her suspicion by the frown of her forehead. I wore my most reassuring smile and put my hand on her armrest.

“No, Eve isn’t feeling good and I was trying to get her out of here.” I explained smoothly as if I wasn’t hiding something. My insurance overcame her and a slight smile broke on her lips.

“Oh, for almost one hour?” she asked, with a lighter tone. “Eve, did you order anything?”

My body slowly whirled around towards the woman behind me.

“I think I made something stupid.” She muttered, playing with her fingertips. The irony built on her face made me know she actually wasn’t the same sane person.

We all left room, me pushing Angelica towards the living room and Eve following us from behind. My eyes eventually checked on her, trying to understand what was up to her mind.

The party didn’t stop, it was just more quiet as it was almost 11. Evelyn brushed past me, stumbling towards the door to open it wide. I was wondering what on hell she could’ve bought at such an hour. A large smile appeared on her face. A man in an elegant outfit entered the room pulling in front of him a dummy. Our mouths dropped open, seeing a classic wedding dress on the dummy. It was pulled into the back of the room away from some eyes. (Pic attached for the reaction)

We all approached her, with questioning eyes. Meanwhile, the man left the room silently, after making Eve sign her acknowledgement of receipt.

 “You’re getting married?” Niall asked, pacing up towards her. He drove his headphones down around his neck, to hear the response.

“Yes.” she responded to my astonishment. No one else, except me, already got the word of the recent break-up. “I felt like ordering it from the boutique across the street it after I broke up with Lens.”

Oh gosh, I attempted to tell myself she wasn’t going insane. But she actually was. I slowly shook my head, in despair. What the fùck happens to her? How did she even get that dress at this hour?

“You broke up?” Angie asked, her voice almost inaudible as if we couldn’t say it out loud.

“Yeah. I think buying it relieved my mind.” She stated, indicating the white dress and tracing

“You’re stupid.” I pointed out.

“I’m not.”

Her tone had the habit to irritate me. Her eyes were directed to the dress. An odd sadness was skipping into them. It didn’t even relieve her, it had a worst effect. Even though she always showed her indifferent face, this dress was just the proof that she didn’t move on. I knew she hated Lens in some ways. But there could be something Lens told her, that hurt her.

“Well, go in the streets, kidnap a man and marry him.” I mumbled, rolling my eyes on her stupid actions. She threw me a glare, like one of those she had whenever I became sarcastic. “What are you doing to do with this dress anyway?”

“I’ll keep it in honour of this day.” She replied, touching the dress with the tips of her fingers.

“Is she serious?” Niall turned his eyes towards me.

“You want to commemorate this day?” Angelica seemed astonished. The three of us were too puzzled to try to comprehend her. The excess of stimulants transformed her into this… this … insane.

“I have a better way to commemorate this day.”

--- --- --- ---- ---- --- ---

“Go ahead.” I murmured giving her the lighter. I took a glance at Angie who was wrapped into a huge blanket, her hair flying into the air and Niall, behind her, had his thumbs up. I shoved her forward to end up in front of her dress still on the plastic dummy that was waving because of the wind. At least, it wasn’t snowing anymore.

We were about a dozen floors over her flat, on the roof. It was too cold up there.

“Good bye my £12 500!” she said, approaching the lighter towards the dress.

“WHAT?” I heard Niall yell. We turned towards him, with questioning eyes. “What a bullshït! You’re going to burn a dress that costs £ 12 500?”

His nose slowly turned red, numb by the cold. His voice came out almost womanly, earning chuckles from the three of us. Yeah it was a huge price but her whims wouldn’t surprise me anymore.

“Yeah Miss Horan, she’s burning the dress!” I replied, laughingly.

“Niall’s right. It’s a beautiful dress. It’d be perfect on me.” Angelica added, squeezing the blanket around her. She was right about that one.

“It’s symbolic.” Eve snapped, her hands encircling her waist.

“Yeah. Evelyn Sethi, do you agree to burn this dress in a symbolic way?” I formally said, slightly changing a priest’s words for a wedding. She nodded.

“Do you promise not to be sad anymore about that dïck, I mean Lens O’Connor?” I continued, earning laughs from behind me. I could feel her holding her laughter too, as her mouth was hidden behind the expanse of her hand. But with the slim sparkle in her eye, I felt her smile behind this barrier.

“Stupid rich people!” Niall yelled once again.

We both ignored it and I carried on my speech.

“Do you promise to ignore everything he said to you?” Her nod was slightly more vivid, which meant she really was ready to this. It was either a real enthusiasm or a side effect of the stimulants. “Then, I declare that you can burn the dress.”

She lit the lighter fast, in order to avoid the wind that could extinguish the fire. She rapidly backed up, standing next to me. The dress was consumed by the fire, helped by the wind that blew strong enough. The satin and lace disappeared slowly, its residue flew into the cold air. I followed the remaining of the dress, crossing the street and meeting the building next us.

I checked on Evelyn who smiled, crossing her arms. Her eyes followed the travel of the rest of the dress into the air.

“Fùck you Lens O’Connor.” She sighed, smilingly.

HAHAH AND ON THESE LOVELY WORDS, HAPPY VALENTINE’s DAY!!! ;)))

I HATE VALENTINE’S DAY. I STILL DON’T HAVE SOMEONE TO SHARE IT WITH. I MEAN SOMEONE WHO’s NOT TOURING IN AUSTRALIA ATM.*wink wink*

 VALENTINE’s DAY GETS ME INSANE. WITH ALL THESE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF ON TV??!!!  I PREFER GOOD ENVIRONMENTAL DOCUMENTARIES TO TWILIGHT LOVE or IF I STAY.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT WITH SOMEONE. IF YOU DON’T, CELEBRATE IT WITH ME BC I LOVE YOU ALL. IN A WEIRD WAY.JK

I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS GAVE ME UNTIL NOW. I INTERACT WITH ONLY HALF OF YOU.SO LET’S TALK. :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 438 26
Enjoy
11.7K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
49.9K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
114K 2.3K 63
Sometimes you feel a connection with someone so strong, that it's almost like you're crashing into them. Joselyn Myers knows the feeling well, liter...