So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 23

6.9K 201 17
By JenLisaSvckah

"Oh my, you've come out at last." Jisoo said when she saw Lisa's attire. She knew this was coming but she still can't help but to be surprised.

"Why the long face? You have a problem?" Seulgi asked, noticing Lisa's gloomy aura.

Lisa just ignored them and took a seat. She's just not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. Well, except to Jennie but she doubt the latter will talk to her.

"I heard you'd been looking for Jennie yesterday. Did you two talk already?" Seulgi asked. Lisa didn't respond, she slumped her head into her desk instead.

"I guess they didn't." Jisoo mumbled.

"Good morning class!" The professor greeted which made Lisa's friend settle down to their proper seats.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Lee." The class greeted the man in unison.

The discussions started but Lisa didn't even pay attention to whatever the professor was blabbering about. She just kept on drawing random stuffs at the back of her notebook. She can't focus anyway because the thought of Jennie was clouding up her mind. The classes ended but she didn't learn even a single bit. She don't give a damn though.

"Lalisa, what are you waiting for? Let's go to the cafeteria now and eat our lunch or else you're planning on fasting." Seulgi said and Lisa sighed.

"I don't have appetite. You two should just go there. I'll stay here." She said and shove the two away.

"Just come with us. I'll treat you today. Besides don't you want to see Jennie?" Jisoo said trying to convince her friend. They can't just leave Lisa there without anything to eat.

"No, don't bother and she don't want to see me anyway." She said weakly.

She can't believe just on the previous days she was so excited to be with Jennie. She really thought things would go well between the two of them that night. But she guess it was all just her assumptions which are now hurting her like a bitch. She have to respect Jennie's decision to be away from her though.

"Silly. I told you we don't raise chickens here, we just eat 'em. So stop sulking and don't give up on your girl. She's just confused now but if you just let her slip away like that, I'm sure you wouldn't want to see her with somebody else." Jisoo said taunting Lisa.

Lisa then realized that Jisoo is right. Maybe Jennie didn't mean what she said. She just probably want Lisa to stay away because she's having difficulties in understanding her feelings. Maybe Lisa could help her clear everything.

"Okay, I'm going with you two. And you said it's your treat." Lisa said and smiled again. She's back to her enthusiastic self.

She's not giving up easily. She's born to be a fighter anyway. She's been waiting for Jennie for tons of years already, why would she give up now that she's almost close to getting the latter's hear.

Meanwhile at Jennie's classroom, Rosé was also convincing her friend to eat at the cafeteria. Jennie had also been sulking since Lisa went to supposedly talk to her.

"Aigoo, why are you sulking like a toddler? Come on, let's eat please. Don't starve yourself and uhm me." Chaeyoung said while grabbing Jennie's arm but she just won't budge.

"I told you just go there and leave me alone." Jennie said nonchalantly and then tried to take of Rosé's hand from her arm.

"Uhm, girls why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be taking your lunch by now?" Someone said which took the two girls' attention.

"Oh Tae, I've been convincing this girl to go with me but she's sulking like a child. She said she don't want to go there. I think she's planning to starve her self to death. Boohoo." Rosé exaggerated.

"Hey it's not good for your health, Jen. Come on let's go. I'll treat you. Just come with us." Taehyung said and smiled at Jennie.

"See, he's going to treat you a lunch. Don't even try to decline. Besides you can just ignore Lisa if you want, just don't starve yourself." Rosé whispered.

"Fine." She said and got up from her seat.

Taehyung smiled and they all went to the cafeteria together.

"Why didn't your girlfriend pick you up from our classroom this time? Doesn't she usually do that?" Taehyung asked just out of curiosity and maybe he wants to hear something.

"She's not my girlfriend." Jennie answered making Taehyung smirk. He definitely got what he wanted to hear.

"But Lisa is trying to court her. This silly girl is just playing hard to get." Rosé said and chuckled though it wasn't funny for Jennie.

"Oh is that so, why isn't she with you then?"

"Let's not talk about it please." Jennie said because she really don't want to talk about Lisa at the moment. She might just burst into tears and she wouldn't want that to happen.

"I-I'm sorry." Taehyung said apologetically.

"How about you Taehyung? Why aren't you with Jungkook and your other friends?" Rosé being a naturally nosy girl, asked.

"They're probably eating already. I just finished something so I told them to just leave me and then you guys were still there so I guess it's the three of us now." He said and chuckled.

They entered the cafeteria and Jennie's eyes was immediately met by her favorite brown orbs. Yes, it was Lisa. How she missed seeing that girl even though it was just one day. The latter smiled at her but she just looked away.  She have to remind herself that she can't be with Lisa. She can't help but to sigh.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked her. She just nodded and smiled as a response.

Meanwhile, Lisa who was watching from the distance saw how Jennie smiled to that guy again. She can't help but to feel jealous. Jennie can't even spare her a glance but can smile like that to someone else. Isn't it so unfair?

As expected, Jennie, Rosé and Taehyung didn't join Lisa and her friends' table. She's really determined to ignore Lisa. Lisa's friends just shook their heads.

"What did you even do to make her avoid you just like that?" Seulgi asked while eyeing  Jennie, Taehyung and Rosé who are settled at the other side of the cafeteria.

"I don't know either so don't ask me. It's just making my head hurt. I even thought we'd level up. I mean she kissed me right? So I thought she likes me too. I was even planning on asking her if I could court her. How am I suppose to do that when she doesn't even want to see my face." Lisa ranted out of her frustration.

"What if you corner her unexpectedly? Y'know, she can't runaway from you if you're already trapping her." Jisoo suggested while chewing on her chicken, nothing unusual.

"I agree, she can't avoid you anymore if she's already stucked in that situation." Seulgi added.

"But what if she just gets angrier at me instead? What should I do?"

"Then do everything so that she won't. Just try and try. I know she'll give in eventually." Seulgi said and chuckled.

She can agree with these two. She just hope that the Taehyung guy won't be a hindrance between her and Jennie.

"By the way, isn't our outing tomorrow? Are you coming, Lis?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa drank water before she spoke.

"I don't know. Honestly, I don't see why I'd like to go there. Jennie wouldn't be there anyway." She shrugged her shoulders.

"But you have to go because we have to help Seulgi with Miss Bae. Seulgi will make a move on her girl tomorrow so you should be there to help us." Jisoo said, trying to convince her.

"Of all the seven billion people in the world, why did you even sleep with a professor. You even fell in love. Tell me why?" Lisa said hysterically.

Isn't Seulgi aware that Student-Teacher relationship is forbidden? Miss Bae could loose her licence to teach while Seulgi's future could be damage. I mean not really because she's rich as hell and her future is already planned and prepared by her parents but it could still damage her reputation or something.

"Don't you know that forbidden love is much more thrilling?" Seulgi smirked.

"You're crazy, man." Lisa said and shook her head in disbelief.

"So are you going or not?" Jisoo asked again.

"Fine, I'll go but I won't swim or something because my wound is not completely healed yet." She gave in and sighed.

"That's what I'm talking about. Don't worry we'll help you with Jennie too. You'll be good in no time." Seulgi said and patted Lisa's back.

"It's not like I have a choice anyway." She sighed.

They continued eating but Lisa's eyes were fixated on the certain girl in a table from a distance. The girl was talking, smiling and laughing with Rosé and that guy and it's hurting her pride because she should be the one to make Jennie happy not someone else. She was clenching her fist, fighting the urge to just get up and take Jennie away from there.

She don't want to cause trouble so she just tried to keep herself calm. Jennie wouldn't like that guy more than her, right?

"Lisa, are you done?" Seulgi asked when she noticed that Lisa wasn't even touching her food anymore.

Lisa broke her gaze from Jennie and looked at her friends.

"Yeah, I'm done. Should we go now?" Lisa said and pretended that she was okay when the truth was she want to punch someone at the moment.

"Yes, we only have like five minutes before another class starts." Jisoo answered.

So they got up and fixed themselves. Before Lisa could step out of the cafeteria, she looked at Jennie one last time and she didn't like what she saw. Taehyung was wiping something on the side of Jennie's lips with his damn thumb.

Her jaw clenched and she wants to go and break that filthy finger but Jisoo held her shoulder.

"Don't do it. Calm down, what you're thinking of doing now will only make it worse for you and Jennie. Control your emotions or else Jennie will be turned off with your attitude." Jisoo said and tapped her shoulder.

Lisa clenched her fist and took a deep breath.

"Fine, let's go."

So they continued heading to their classroom for their next class. It was useless though. Lisa wasn't paying attention anyway. Her mind was just wandering through space. Actually she was thinking if she'll have to kidnap Jennie just so they could talk properly.

Damn, she misses her Nini so much. It's been almost two days since the last time they talked. It might be an exaggeration but for her it kind of feels like months. She's just not use to it, to Jennie ignoring her.

They used to fight a lot of times but it never lasted this long because they couldn't bear to ignore each other for a long time. They're even almost inseparable. Even Jennie hates when Lisa doesn't give her attention. So now Lisa is wondering how the latter could pull this off.

Does Jennie miss her the way she miss the latter? Is Jennie thinking about her too? Is she having trouble focusing too?

"Why are you even doing this to me, Jennie?" She mumbled.

"Your girl is hard to decode sometimes. She's a mess." Jisoo said while shaking her head and tsking.

___________

Another lame chapter HAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.4K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
5.4K 324 17
You could say it was a coincidence, but to me, It was fate.
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
226K 4.6K 59
One Drunken Night changed the lives of two friends forever. Slow Burn, I think? I don't know man. This story is G!P (Lisa), if you don't fuck with...