Worthy Of An Idol | JJK X OC...

By Yoonreverie

"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find t... More

Welcome & Disclaimer
Worthy Of An Idol Playlist🎵
Prologue
1. Here For the Musters!
2. In Busan
3. Flashback to March
4. Try To Explain
5. Entitled To Some Fun
7. Much Needed Time With The Ladies
8. You Alright?
9. What's With The Cold Shoulder?
10. Adventure And Cuddles
11. Working Out
12. Making Banana Pancakes
13. Please Be More Discreet!
14. Parting Ways So Soon
15. Goodbye, For Now
16. Texts And Thoughts
17. Brotherly Advice
18. Back To Work
19. Time to Confess
20. Really Doing This
21. Case of the Mondays
22. Baby, Please Pick Up!
23. Clarity
24. Mom's Seal of Approval
25. Past, Present & Future
26. Detour
27. In the Clouds
28. Early Happy Birthday To Jungkook
29. Don't Want to Leave
30. Preparing for Their Arrival
31. They're Here!
32. The Crazy Bunch
33. Happy Birthday To Sarah
34. Significant Words on Hallows' Eve
35. Exposed
36. Drifting
37. Back to Square One But With Support
38. The Snitch
39. Catching a Break
40. Santa's Best Helper
41. All I Want For Christmas
42. Visiting Seoul
43. Us Against The World
44. Birthday Cupcakes
45. Best Day Ever!
46. Seeing Him Off
47. They're Back!
48. Destination Wedding
Epilogue
Author's Note & Thank You!
Other Stories to Check Out!

6. Just Trying to Be Friendly

2.4K 93 49
By Yoonreverie

18/06/21

"Good Morning, Jungkook!" I say cheerily to the maknae, who seems to be the first one here. He appears to be the only one in the room at the moment. I peruse the table of food that has been prepared near him. "How are you feeling?"

"Morning, Sarah. I'm a little hungover, but I'll get through it," he answers, sounding groggy and looking exhausted.

"So, how was last night?" I ask him, in a teasing voice, as I join him on the couch he's sitting on, in the suite that their company has for them while everyone is staying at this hotel in Busan. It's an area where the men can all congregate and have meals and where they would get ready for hair and make up for any interviews or appearances they have set up while they're in town. Yoongi invited me, via text, to join him, Melina, and the rest of the guys for breakfast.

It's currently 7:30am on a Friday. The plan is for the boys to practice more since tomorrow is their first Muster concert of the year. Melina and I are doing more sight-seeing during the day and spending one-on-one with my best friend is much needed. After that, we plan on coming back to the Muster location to watch them finish up rehearsing. Then, Yoongi, Melina and I are going to have dinner with Yoongi's family. Melina is a nervous wreck, but I know his family will adore her. I have no qualms about it.

I didn't drink as much last night since I wasn't planning on getting trashed. But, poor Jungkook looks like he had a few too many.

"How was what?" Jungkook asks me, in a slight indignant tone, which throws me off.

"I meant how was the rest of your night after we all left the club? Must've been a good one. Serim and Kyungsoon's friend, who was all over you, is a total babe. I assume you left with her," I say to him. Yes, he and I had a fling, but it's been three months and I've moved on. I actually feel great about Jungkook and I being friends. And, hey, I'll treat him like I treat my other friends. I'm uncensored, but I realize if he's not comfortable talking about this kind of stuff with me, I obviously won't push the subject, "You know what, sorry I asked Jungkook. I don't want to pry into anything personal."

"But, why would you want to know about me and that woman?" He asks me in a confused tone.

"I was just trying to have a conversation. As a friend, I hoped you got lucky, that's all," I tell him honestly. I talk like this with my best guy friends, Will and Kelen, all the time.

"What? It wouldn't bother you at all to hear if something happened between me and Munhee?" He mutters, while looking at me skeptically.

"Why would it?" I ask back, wondering why he's so shocked.

"Because of our past?" Jungkook tries to clarify what he's asking me.

"What do you mean? Our fling from March? That was one time, Jungkook. We already discussed that night was in the past. We're friends now!" I say this to him, adamantly, hoping he knows that I'm not at all bothered with him being with other women. People have flings all the time. Yes, I was attracted to him. I mean, he's a stunner, obviously. But, he made it clear that he can't be in a relationship, and I can accept that. I'd rather make this friendship work if that's all that can come of us, and that is perfectly fine by me.

"So, you're not even slightly jealous?" He questions me as his brows knit.

"Why would I be?" I counter back, questioningly.

"Are you serious?" He just looks at me with a surprised expression mixed with frustration.

"Yes! Why are you so shocked, Jungkook?!" Does he want me to be jealous?!

"Because, even though it's rare, every time I come across a fling a second time, they always want more. Or, they would act jealous if I'm around other women." Jungkook explains his past with me. He expected me to be just like the rest of them.

"Is that right? Well, I'm not like those women. Jungkook, I'm not jealous. When we agreed on being friends, I meant it! And, sorry, but, if me asking about you and Munhee was stepping over the friendship boundaries, then I won't ask. I'm open when it comes to talking about sex, even with my best guy friends back home. But, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable bringing it up," I say everything clearly for him to comprehend and make sure he knows how sincere I am.

He nods, "Okay, fine. And, nothing happened between me and Munhee last night, beyond what you saw at the club. We both drank too much and I didn't want us to both be in that state if I took her back here."

"Totally understand. You're quite the gentleman for not taking it too far with both of you in that state, Jeon Jungkook."

He gives me a small smile and asks, "How about you, Sarah? How was the rest of your night? I know you left the club with Hoseok and Roxy right?"

"I did, but we also gave Junghyun, Eunji and her friends a ride back home," I inform him and he might as well know, "Actually, Junghyun and I hung out for a bit after."

"What do you mean?" He looks at me, furrowing his brows.

"He came back here and we hung out. We were both starving so I called room service. We just ate and spent time together, talking," I candidly tell him.

"Nothing more?" He inquires.

"Would it matter if more happened?" I ask him, me raising an eyebrow at the troubled expression he's starting to have on his face.

"Well... no. It's just..." he seems to be having trouble finding the words.

"It's just what?" I ask him. Does he feel uncomfortable about me being around Junghyun? Junghyun did kiss me, but I'm not going to admit that just yet. I'm sensing some jealousy.

"You and my brother..." he trails off again.

"Jungkook, are you jealous?!" I ask him.

"What?! No!" He quickly retorts.

"So, if I told you he kissed me last night, you'd totally be fine with it?" I might as well admit what happened.

"Did he?" He hesitantly asks.

"Do you really want to know?" I ask him back, not sure how he'll react to my answer.

"Well, I asked, so yes," he says in a smart-ass kind of way.

"Yes, Jungkook. Junghyun kissed me," I admit to him while directly looking into his eyes, trying to gauge his reaction.

"I told him you're off limits," he says out loud then abruptly clasps his hand over his mouth. He looked like he regretted blurting that statement out. I was not expecting that outburst.

"You told him I was off limits? When? Wait...why?" I interrogate him.

"It doesn't matter," he shrugs and looks away from me.

"The fuck it doesn't! Why am I off limits to your brother? Do you not like the idea of him and I having something going on?" I'm increasingly getting annoyed.

"You're free to do whatever you want," he says, trying to sound unaffected, but, I don't buy it.

"Answer my question, Jungkook. Do you not like the idea of him and I having something going on between us? Be honest."

"No! No, I don't!" Jungkook answers.

"Why?" I ask him, just wanting clarity.

"Because, I had you first!" He says, now looking at me intensely.

"What?! You never had me, Jungkook! We had a fling! Nothing more! Wait, do you have feelings for me?" I want to know what's going through his head.

"No, I don't have feelings for you," he flat out tells me with a serious expression on his face, and his eyes direct themselves to the ground.

"So, if you don't have feelings for me, then why does it matter?! You know what, Jungkook, if me being involved with your brother makes you uncomfortable, then I won't let anything develop between us. I mean, it wasn't like anything was going to happen since I'm not interested in him and I'm leaving Korea in less than a couple weeks. I actually pushed him away because I didn't  want it to go any further," I sigh, heavily, "I just don't get why you'd tell him I'm off limits to him if you and I were never really a thing. Am I off limits to all men in your mind?! Jungkook, you never had me! And, you don't even have feelings for me!" I sigh, exasperated, and continue, "Whatever... I'm just going to go back to my room, Jungkook. Please tell Melina to meet me there."

"Wait, aren't you hungry, Sarah? We have all this breakfast food," he says while looking at me a little defeated.

"I've lost my appetite," I mutter and walk towards the suite's door.

*********

A/N:
Question time!

What's the first BTS song that really made you become part of ARMY?

🎵Song to check out: "Unattainable" by Little Joy

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you're all enjoying it so far! Please vote and comment! It would mean a lot! XOXO✨
-MissD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 80.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
15.7K 1K 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
138K 3.6K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
1.5M 55.8K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...