So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 8

7.3K 225 46
By JenLisaSvckah

"What the hell just happened?" Lisa's dad mumbled  mindlessly while staring at his daughter. Man, he is even questioning himself if this person is really his daughter. Same goes for her mom who was just left agape.

After a few seconds, Lisa suddenly bursted into laughter which made her parents and Jennie stared at her with their jaws almost hanging, wondering what the hell is happening to her.

"OMG! You guys should see your faces!"

She almost rolled on the floor while laughing. She can't get over with the reactions she got. While she was cracking, the three people in front of her just stared at her quizzically. They still couldn't process what just happened.

"Hey guys, I was just messing around but look it worked. Those two are probably making amends by now." Lisa giggled.

She was now looking very far from the Lisa earlier who looks as if she's ready to devour anyone.

No one answered her. They just kept on staring at her.

"Come on, don't tell me you guys were scared too. I said I was just messing with y'all."

"Were you possessed?" Her mom asked and touched her face, lift it and so on to check her.

"Who the hell was that?" Her dad mumbled.

"You guys are overeacting." She rolled her eyes.

"I think I'm not hungry anymore." Jennie whispered smiled awkwardly.

"We got down because you said you're hungry. Why wouldn't you be hungry anymore when we didn't even get to eat something yet because of those two rascals?"

"I don't know, maybe because you scared my hunger away."

And Lisa laughed again as if Jennie just cracked a joke when the truth was she mean it.

"Come on, honey. Let's continue our little love making!" Mr. Manoban said and held his wife's hand as they walk back toward their room.

"Mom! Dad!"  Lisa warned her parents.

"What? Can't we do it huh? We will do what we want and you can't stop us!" Her dad countered.

"I don't want a sibling anymore!"

"Sure you'll get one after few months." Lisa's mom joked and chuckled.

"Yah!"

"You know what just let them be. They just want to have fun too. Besides, I want to see you take care of your future siblings." Jennie said and giggled.

"I told we're not going to have another baby in this family. I'm the only baby here." Lisa said pouted.

"So that's what it's all about. You just want all the attention to you, am I right?" Jennie baby talked Lisa.

"Yeah." Lisa said with her baby voice.

"Oh what a big baby." Jennie cupped Lisa's cheeks and pinched then lightly afterwards.

Lisa almost purred like a cat.

'The duality of this idiot'

Jennie just shook her head mentally. Lisa still dragged Jennie towards the kitchen and they tried to find something to fill their stomachs and they ended up having ice cream at freaking midnight. Hope, they won't upset their stomach.

"You think the two are already getting along? What if they're already murdering each other in the entertainment room." Jennie said worrying for the idiots upstairs.

"Have you seen their faces earlier? I know they'll obey me."

"By the way, where did that come from? I mean, you look and sound different earlier. For a moment, I thought you the one who'll murder them any minute." Jennie chuckled.

"Actually I just tried because I was starting to get pissed with all their bickerings. And believe me when I tell you that their war just started because of chickens."

"Why am I not surprised?" Jennie which made Lisa laugh.

"Hey that's kind of similar to what I said when Jisoo told me."

"It's like their lives revolve on foods. Aigoo, those two."

"Aren't you sleepy?" Lisa asked. They just finished eating their ice creams.

"Actually I am. Should go upstairs now?"

"Come on, let's go. I think you should get some rest already."

They started heading upstairs so they could get some sleep already but before they do they checked the other girls on the entertainment room first. Lisa slowly opened the door to just take a peek but she saw the two girls already sleeping beside each other on the sofa bed.

"Look, they're already asleep. I wonder if they're already in good terms." Lisa whispered and Jennie also look through the door and saw the girls.

They were already sleeping peacefully. They're even hugging each other. Jennie chuckled at the sight. She just can't believe what she was seeing. Just few moments earlier, they were almost killing each other but now they look like angels.

"They're cute. Take a picture of them so we could tease them about this when they try to mess with us." Jennie suggest and chuckled.

Lisa obliged, snapping photos of the two other girls who were unaware of what they're doing.

"Good luck to them tomorrow." Lisa said.

"Let's go, we should sleep now too." Jennie said.

And they started walking towards their respective rooms.

"Lisa?"

Jennie called Lisa making the latter look back at her.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you." She showed her gummy smiled which kind of completed Lisa's day.

'I hope you keep smiling like that. I hope nothing changes even if you find out about the things I'm keeping from you.'

"For what Nini?" She asked.

"For helping me, for taking care of me, for making me feel better, for bringing back my smile, for always staying with me no matter what. Thank you for everything." Jennie said and hugged Lisa. Lisa also wrapped her arms around Jennie's shoulder and patted the latter's back gently.

"Of course I'd do anything for you. You're so special to me, I hope you'll never forget that." She said and kissed the top of her friend's head.

"Good night, Lilipoo."

"Good night to you too Ninibear."

They said to each other before going to their rooms to sleep already. Lisa hopped to her bed with a smile. But the smile didn't last when she thought about things she did. Days already passed but the thought still haunts her. Even Jennie's smile earlier is now haunting her. She's feeling the guilt again.

"Arghhh! Leave me alone! I didn't mean it. It wasn't my fault! Or is it?" She just sighed in defeat.

If she was just careful that night, she could have saved Jennie. Nothing bad would ever happen to them. And she wouldn't be having the nightmares she had been having after that terrible night.

"Kai, how dare you do this to us." She mumbled while gritting her teeth.

Speaking of Kai, he never showed up again after Jackson's party. It was said that he already transferred to a different school but no one knows where. It seems like he moved with his family somewhere, might be abroad. No one knows, really.

For Lisa, that is a good thing because if she see that man again, she's going to drag him to hell because he fucking deserve it. He fucking deserve more than that. His dick should be cut off and be fed to sharks across Pacific Ocean.

Lisa fell asleep while thinking about worst possible ways of killing the man he despises ever since the world begun.

The next morning, she was awaken by a gentle hand tapping her face. She slowly opened her eyes she was met by the most beautiful brown orbs she have ever seen in her entire life, Jennie's. Jennie smiled at her widely.

"Good morning Lili. I'm sorry I had to wake you up. I just want to tell you that I'll be heading home already." The cat-eyed girl said.

"Good morning too. Are you sure? You don't want to have breakfast with us?" Lisa asked.

"Unfortunately, no. I still have to prepare my things at home and the two already left by the way."

"Should I ask a driver to send you home?"

"Nope, don't bother. I'll just hail a cab. You should get up now too. You might get late again." Jennie said and pulled Lisa's arm to make her get up.

Lisa just lazily let Jennie pull her.

"I'm still sleepy. By the way, should I still pick you up so we could go to school together later?"

"It's up to you." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Okay, then I'll pick you up. Go now and I will take a bath." Lisa got up and shove Jennie out of her room.

"Alright then, see you later." Jennie said and waved at her.

Jennie bid farewells to Lisa's parents too before heading outside to wait for a cab. Lisa  on the other hand went to her bathroom to take a bath.

________

I like reading comments. I hope you guys will leave some.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 324 17
You could say it was a coincidence, but to me, It was fate.
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
143K 5.4K 25
Drunk Jisoo sent her nudes to a random number. Wait till sober Jisoo finds out. (Cross-posted from AFF)
6.1K 195 31
Jisoo wife of Lisa Manoban got obsessed over their new neighbor.