The Psychology Project

By Jalehly

"Love changes how you act." Tiegan Smith, originally from England, travels miles just to go to a college in a... More

Context/Summary
Prologue †
One: The New Roommate †
Two: British Girl †
Three: The Art of Psychology †
Four: The Welcoming Party †
Five: Wit and Logic †
Six: An Open Door †
Seven: The Beginning †
Eight: Late Night Practice †
Nine: Trust †
Ten: A Trip to the Nurse's Office †
Eleven: Modelling Background †
Twelve: Pictures and Lies †
Thirteen: Jealousy †
Fourteen: Urgent Meeting †
Fifteen: The Soccer Game †
Sixteen: Library Mishap †
Seventeen: Replicated Pictures and Home Calls †
Eighteen: Lea's Leading Secret †
Nineteen: New Haircut and New Rooms †
Twenty: The Morning After †
Twenty-One: Jason's Excursion †
Twenty-Two: A Private Talk †
Twenty-Three: Another Mindset †
Twenty-Four: A Bet †
Twenty-Five: The Preparation †
Twenty-Six: The Outcome †
Twenty-Seven: Bowling Dates †
Twenty-Eight: Parents †
Twenty-Nine: The Competition †
Thirty: Secret Meet Up †
Thirty-One: One Messed-Up Hot Chocolate Date †
Thirty-Two: Another Late Night Excursion †
Thirty-Three: The Private Insight †
Thirty-Four: Changing Minds †
Thirty-Five: Eavesdropping and Fairytales †
Thirty-Six: Project Planning †
Thirty-Seven: A Rude Interruption †
Thirty-Eight: A Surprise Talk †
Thirty-Nine: A Christmas Party and Costume Department †
Forty: Mistletoe †
Forty-One: Christmas with the Family †
Forty-Two: Late Night Kisses †
Forty-Three: Going Home †
Forty-Four: Reunited Again †
Forty-Five: Sexy Outbursts of Trouble †
Forty-Six: Stalking Boyfriends and Kissing in Alleys †
Forty-Seven: Psychology Grades †
Forty-Nine: Confliction †
Fifty: Jason Exposed †
Fifty-One: Torture and Revenge †
Fifty-Two: Talent Contest †
Fifty-Three: The Truth †
Fifty-Four: Kissing and Advice †
Fifty-Five: Childhood Stories †
Fifty-Six: Revision and Cuddles †
Fifty-Seven: Trashed Room †
Fifty-Eight: Time's Running Out †
Fifty-Nine: Track Exam and Congratulation Kissing †
Sixty: The Soccer Player †
Sixty-One: The Psychology Project †
Sixty-Two: Results †
Epilogue †
New Story

Forty-Eight: Sexual Rewards †

2.1K 133 28
By Jalehly

"Do your Psychology work," begged Jason. "Have you at least started it?"

"Of course I've started it!" I exploded, reaching up and grasping my head. This whole thing was agitating me. I was sat on my bed, cross-legged with Jason opposite me, leaning back against the chest of drawers. I was near the pillows. Bubbles was back in Jason's room since I took him there this morning. My Psychology work divided up us since it was in a straight line in the middle, facing me. "I've done the quiz and I've even checked my answers, I know I've done better than last time."

"So you need to do the report."

"It's a minimum of five pages, Jason," I groaned, running my hands down so my face was in my palms. "It's too much. I have to finish it by tomorrow."

"If I can do fifty, you can do a measly five. Now, start it and I'll check over your quiz again, okay?"

Johanna had thankfully gone down to the library to study today which meant it was just Jason and I in my room. I didn't mind; not only did it give us some alone time, it also gave us an excuse to do some work. Well, mainly me. Jason was merely attempting to help and sometimes it worked, but it was also stressing me out more.

"Fine," I grumbled, defeated as I brought forward my notepad.

With my original report in my lap, I was checking over bits that were done well that I could just rewrite but also the bits I needed to improve. He did make some adjustments, too telling me to explain and expand.

It was ten minutes later when I had barely finished my first four sentences. Jason was half way through checking over my quiz when he was observing me, his eyebrows raised. When I looked up, he was looking directly at me, a small smile on his lips.

"How about," he began, "with every paragraph you do, you'll get a kiss and with every page you finish, you get a little bit more." He winked suggestively and my stomach bubbled with anticipation. "And when you've finished, there's a bigger surprise in store. You said you weren't afraid to break."

"Okay," I agreed, my voice trembling and giving away my weakness, cheeks flushing bright scarlet.

Jason smirked and bowed his head, immersing himself in the quiz. I emulated his conduct and in the next fifteen minutes, I have finished my first paragraph (hopefully to the best of my ability) and I flashed it in front of Jason for him to examine it. He also promised to check over my report when I was finished, too.

"The first paragraph is done?" It was just over half a page.

"Yes," I replied.

I put the report down to the side of me and leant forwards on my hands and knees. I brought one hand up to Jason's cheek, just as we were about to lean in when our lips met. His hands found my hips and they moved down as our lips and tongues moved simultaneously. His hands gripped my ass and abruptly, I was lifted off the bed until I fell down in Jason's cross-legged lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist slightly before continuing the kiss. A minute later, Jason pulled back.

"Next paragraph to do," he whispered tantalisingly.

My cheeks were warming up as I moved back onto the other side of the bed. When I had about three quarters of the next paragraph done, Jason announced that he had finished checking over my quiz and he thought that I was going to ace it. He only had a few ones which were wrong (according to the Internet on his phone). I altered them before continuing with the paragraph. Soon enough, I was finished. I was still under a page though.

"You're a little short on a page, but you've done another paragraph," he articulated.

This time, he leaned forwards and although this kiss – with our positions - wasn't as close as the last time, it was still as equally good. He pulled back at about the same time and began to play on diverse apps on his phone. He was muttering to himself so that's how I knew.

"Okay," I announced after terminating my third paragraph. "I've done another paragraph and I'm half way through another page."

Jason, silent and smirking, moved the papers on the bed and put them on the floor near to the bed. He took the report out of my hand, not even bothering to glance at it because his eyes were on me. He got my ankles and stretched out my legs. He began to hover over me and I leaned back on the bed, my head hitting the pillow. I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen, but my stomach was burning with exhilaration and he was driving me insane.

Then we were kissing hungrily. We turned over so I was on top, leaning all my weight on him by lying directly lying on top of him. His hands were running up and down my body, exploring every inch. They went all the way down to my thighs before he couldn't reach anymore and back up the sides, tracing the sides of my boobs. I groaned, desiring more of his touch before he pulled back.

"You won't finish your report if we keep kissing," he murmured, kissing my lips once more.

Every time Jason and I kissed after I finished a paragraph, it was always in a different position. It could be standing up, or just leaning across the bed to one another, or he would pin me up against the door or anything. It was boundless and every time I completed page, it would be even better. It was more than just kissing because his hand were never stay still and depending on the position, depended where his hands were. Sometimes, they were in my hair, other times they were on my ass or legs, and other times, he squeezing my boobs. Whenever I tried to do something back, he'd hold my hands together until I knew to keep them still. I was not used to this.

"Finished!" I exclaimed, breathless. I knew I had only a few more lines to write so I began rushing. Plus, we'd been at this all afternoon and it was nearly dinner time. I was hoping Johanna wouldn't be making an appearance any time soon, either because I had no idea what Jason was now planning on doing.

"I'll check over it now then," said Jason.

I was gaping at him for the next half an hour as he was scrutinising my work precisely. He still wasn't finished when it became dinner time and Johanna rushed in. She was watching us quizzically when I said, "Take your time at dinner. I don't know if we'll be coming down. Jason's checking over my work."

Dear God let her take the tip-off. "Oh," she said, "okay. Well, I'm meeting my friends downstairs and then we're just going to run into town for a few things for science. We're doing a group project."

I nodded. "Have fun," I said with a smile.

"Bye," she replied, glancing briefly at Jason and keeping her boring stare on me for longer. "You two have fun, too." She wasn't even agitated because on the contrary, her expression seemed bemused, despite trying to keep her tone impassive.

And before either of us could reply, the door closed behind her. Jason kept surveying the report, correct a few spelling mistakes here and there but in no time, he was finally finished. He moved off the bed and collected all the papers together. He put the report on top of the pile that was on the floor and moved back onto the bed.

I was lying down already when he began to move above me. He got my arms and pinned my wrists at the top of the pillows, keeping one of his hands free to move down my body. He did like he did before, running his hand down the front as we were kissing, making sure to go extra unhurried when it came to my chest and boobs. He gripped them before moving on and every time, I groaned aloud. My hands were clenching.

He moved his hand down to my stomach and our kissing intensified. We were pretty breathless, but neither of us was pulling back. His hand was at the waistband of my jeans, pulling it out slightly and letting cool air hit my exposed skin. My top had ridden up slightly showing an inch of skin above my waistband and I didn't have a jumper on or anything.

"You're so perfect," muttered Jason. "The things I'd do to you." We were still kissing. "But I'm never going to rush you, okay? I love you."

My eyes opened wide. We hadn't said I love you to one another before so I was pretty nervous. I felt more than what I had ever felt before towards Jason, but I still felt like we were getting to know one another. Regardless, "I love you, too," escaped my lips. Maybe I did love him and maybe he loved me back. Could he love someone right after letting go of a nearly-four year relationship?

His hand travelled lower until it got to my thigh and teasingly, he moved it inwards, keeping it high. My knees were already jelly, I didn't need this happening. He did the same with the other thigh, moving his hand in the opposite direction so it was still moving inwards when he raised it slightly, coming up to the curve where my thigh finished. "Jason," I whispered, his hand simultaneously moving inwards again.

His hand moved up again to my hair and this time, he let go of my hands. My arms automatically moved down but before they could, Jason was already pulling my top higher so it just covered my boobs and let my stomach show. He had already pulled back from my swollen lips to kiss down my cheek, my jaw, my neck, my chest – missing out my boobs – and then my stomach.

My hips leaned upwards as soon as his lips were back on mine and his hands were on my waist. We were grinding against one another and his lips were on my neck and shoulders, always moving down with each kiss. When he got back to my lips, my eyes were already closed.

And to finish it all off, my stomach rumbled. Jason pulled back, chuckling humorously and our grinding ceased. "Let's go get dinner then," he said, climbing off me and holding out his hand for me to take. I willingly obliged, despite being dazed from what had just happened.

I was not about to get over what just happened any time soon, I concluded.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

FILLER CHAPTER. I'M SO SORRY. BUT IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THESE FILLER CHAPTERS (unlikely lol) THEN PLEASE DO VOTE AND/OR COMMENT. I APPRECIATE EVERY PIECE OF FEEDBACK YOU GUYS GIVE ME.

Thank you :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 11.1K 39
Danielle Martin isn't a typical girl in high school. She doesn't wear tight clothes or pounds of makeup, she isn't popular and isn't really a big fan...
145K 6.4K 65
"They say opposites attract." "But we're completely the same. We both hate the world we live in." Isabella Reynolds and Jason McCann could not lead m...
109K 3.1K 23
Jason's the schools bad boy. He gets bad grades, he plays girls, he's just all around trouble. Sage is his best friend, the girl that has kept him in...
Bad Boy By Samantha

Teen Fiction

1K 55 15
It's your last year of Highschool. Every year you see your crush, Dallas Winston, just as beautiful as he was the year before. But something changes...