So, It Was You | Jenlisa

By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa G!P Si Jennie at Lisa, nagpunta sa party tas ni-drug ni Kai tas boom tarat tarat. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 4

10.2K 249 75
By JenLisaSvckah

Lisa already took a bath before going to Jennie's room to check the latter. She wants to ask the girl if she'd like to go to school which she highly doubt because Jennie still couldn't walk well.

"Hey there princess," Lisa said as soon as she saw Jennie was already awake, just staring at the ceiling blankly.

Jennie didn't respond, she just remained silent while Lisa walks towards her.

"It's Monday, are we going to school yet? Are you ready?" Lisa asked softly while she was sitting on the side of Jennie's bed.

"They think I'm a bitch. They're going to think I just had rough sex because I walk funny. They wouldn't think I didn't like this because they think we're sluts" She mumbled emotionlessly.

Lisa sighed.

"Fuck people and their stupid minds. They don't even know us. But okay, we're not going until you're walking well. I don't want them talking bad things about you. By the way, do you want me to bring to your foods up here again?"

"Are your parents still here?" Jennie asked. Since she came to Lisa's house she have never seen Lisa's parents and that's a good thing because she doesn't want them to see her in this condition.

"Nope, they already left moments ago."

"I-I will just go down. You don't have to bother yourself on bringing foods here from time to time." Jennie said.

She started feeling like she's being a burden to Lisa. Lisa already took her from Jackson's house, let her stay for a while, and feeds her every day when in fact she's not even Lisa's responsibility.

"I wouldn't mind though. So let's go?"

The two girls went downstairs with of course Lisa helping Jennie walk because the latter was still limping though the pain between her legs subsided a little. It was bearable compared to the previous days.

"Jennie what will we do next?" Lisa mumbled.

"I don't know. S-should we just forget that it happened? Should I just think it was a bad dream and move on?" She sighed.

"It's up to you Nini."

"W-we don't even have enough evidence that will point to Kai. Or was it even Kai? Wait, did you feel weird too when you drink the refills he gave us?" Jennie asked.

"Yes but the last thing I remember was stopping Kai from taking you to that room. I don't really r-remember much."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes."

Jennie just sighed. It's indeed Kai's fault but how are they going to find that man who seemed to have runaway after doing his crime. No matter how hard they think about it, they couldn't turn back time. It already happened. The least they could do is to move on and make the culprit pay for what he did.

"Lisa, I think we should just forget it ever happened. It was just a bad dream. Let's never talk about it again." She said emotionlessly.

No matter how much tears she cry or no matter how long she stay hiding in Lisa's guestroom, she knows it was just pointless. What happened to her will never be undone. Maybe forgetting it and moving forward is the best decision to do.

"Okay." Lisa agreed.

Deep inside, Lisa wouldn't be able to forget it. It will haunt her forever, how she just let something bad happened to the girl she genuinely care for.

But for Jennie she'll pretend, like she always do. She have already mastered pretending anyway. It is something she's good at considering that Jennie never found out about her real identity. Yes, Jennie knows a lot of things about her except for one or two by now.

'Maybe I'm just a coward. Or maybe I just don't want to loose her.'

She thought to herself and sighed. Sometimes we have to lie to protect ourselves or to keep someone by our side. No matter what the reason is, there will always be a broken trust in the end. And that was what Lisa fears.

The two girls ate silently. No one was speaking but their minds were screaming in chaos.

___________________________________

Days passed and both of them never mentioned about what happened that night again. Jennie's body finally healed and she could already walk fine or even run a marathon. They've been hanging out with Lisa's mom which kind of distracted her from thinking negative thoughts. And just like what Lisa said, she never left Jennie's side and literally she almost wouldn't let Jennie out of her sight.

She knows that even though Jennie was already smiling in front of them, deep inside the latter was still broken. Lisa could even hear the light sobs at night but she pretended not to hear them. She just wait outside Jennie's room and wait for the latter to fall as sleep even though she badly want to hug her friend and tell her that everything is fine.

But she just can't. Sometimes pretending and lying is tiring but what can she do? If only she could bear Jennie's problem then she would but that's just impossible.

Jennie also decided to go back home because she felt like she was already overstaying. She doesn't want to be a burden to the Manobans. Besides, she also misses her mom so much. Lisa didn't want Jennie to go yet but who is she to mess up her friend's decision. And maybe going home to her mom would make her feel better. So Lisa let Jennie go for a while.

Today, they'll be going back to school and Lisa really hopes nothing goes wrong. And she really hope to never come across Kai again.

Now she's driving to Jennie's house to pick her up. They already talk about it last night over the phone. Jennie said it's about time she stop sulking and keep going. It shouldn't affect her studies. She already missed her classes for couple of days. She had a lot of things to catch up if she doesn't want to fail this school year.

When Lisa arrived, Jennie was already waiting outside.

"Hey, good morning. Are you ready?" Lisa asked.

Jennie just smiled and nodded. Lisa opened the door for Jennie and latter hopped in.

They were both quite on the way. Jennie was just staring at the window blankly while Lisa keeps on stealing glances from time to time. She's sure Jennie is still not over it yet but at least she's getting better day by day. She just want her cute but bitchy Nini back.

Then something popped up from Lisa's mind suddenly. Instead of going straight to school, she stopped the car somewhere.

Jennie was surprised at what Lisa did.

"Why did you stop the car? This doesn't look like school to me?" Jennie asked looking at Lisa quizzically.

Lisa got out of the car and also dragged Jennie out. And they walked to somewhere hand in hand.

"I just think we need something to light up our mood before we go back to the hell hole." Lisa said and dragged Jennie while smiling.

Jennie just let Lisa take her to wherever they where going. Her eyes widen when they stopped in front of an ice cream shop. She looked at Lisa and smiled.

"See, I know this works." Lisa said and pinched Jennie's mandu cheeks before they went inside.

"What would you like to order ma'am?" the lady asked them.

"Uhm a cup of chocolate ice cream for me and of course one milk ice cream for this beautiful soul." Lisa ordered.

A few moments later, they got their orders. They went back to the car and continued driving towards their school. Jennie kept eating her milk ice cream with gusto but Lisa can't eat hers because she was driving.

"Nini, I can't eat mine. Can you help me?" She said while pouting. She knows Jennie can't take her aegyo.

"You can eat it with your other hand." Jennie said without even looking at Lisa.

"Yah, look at me Nini. Are you going to let this kid down? Me just want to taste that chocolate ice cream." Lisa said in her baby voice which is annoyingly cute.

Jennie resisted a bit but eventually gave in.

"Fine, stop with the aegyo already. It doesn't suit you, you look like a big baby." Jennie glared while scooping on Lisa's ice cream.

"Because I am a baby, your baby." She said and giggled.

"Shut up and just eat."

Jennie shove a spoonful of ice cream to Lisa's mouth which made the latter shut up and just enjoy the food. Jennie kept on feeding herself and Lisa alternately until they finished it. And by that time, they already arrived in their university.

"Let's go, Nini."

Lisa held Jennie's hand and they walked towards their respective rooms. Unfortunately, they aren't classmates in every subject because Lisa was studying business administration while Jennie is studying law. Despite of that, Lisa never failed to walk Jennie to her room although hers was at the other building. She often gets late to her classes but she never told Jennie about it. She just want to make sure that Jennie safely goes to her room without bitches blocking her on the way.

There are just girls that hate the both of them without any specific reasons. Maybe those bitches are insecure because the two girls are gorgeous and men droll over them though they don't give a damn, especially Lisa. Men are just no no for her.

Besides the only reason she wears make up and skimpy clothes is to keep up with Jennie.  She all in for Jennie. You'll know why.

"Bye Princess, see you in the cafeteria at lunch break." Lisa said and bid farewells to her beloved best friend.

"Yeah and please stop calling me that." Jennie sighed.

"Why?"

"Because I am not a princess and I'm sure as hell I don't look like one so quit it."

"Yeah whatever, I'll go ahead now. Take care." Lisa said and finally started walking away, heading to her classroom before she goes in late again.

"What's up Lalisa! You've been gone for few days. Where have you been?" Jisoo asked as soon as she stepped inside their classroom.

Jisoo is her friend too but not as close as what she and Jennie have though they hang out sometimes too.

"Jen was sick so I had to take care of her." She lied again of course.

"Your best friend?"

"Yeah."

"Woah wait, doesn't she have a family of something like that? Why would you sacrifice couple of classes just to take care of her? Do you like her that much?" Jisoo blabbered.

"What?" Her forehead creased.

"Oh I mean do you care for your best friend that much?"

"Of course, s-she's my best friend after all. You know what, just stop asking me, okay? Let me just take a seat already before the professor comes." Lisa scoffed.

"Alright, why so grumpy all of a sudden?"

"Just sh--"

"Good morning class!" The professor greeted and everyone rised.

"Good morning Mr. Lee." They all greeted and bowed.

"Okay you guys can take your seat now. By the way, Miss Manoban you've been gone for three consecutive days. Where have you been?" Mr. Lee asked when she saw Lisa.

Before she answered, she saw Jisoo smirk and chuckled.

"My best friend was sick Mr. Lee. I had to take care of her." She said while looking down.

"Oh that friend of yours must be really dear to you that you risk flunking your classes."

The prof said her classmates started teasing her.

"Just date Jennie already! Or else I will!" She heard someone from the back said.

She just looked at the person and gave him a death glare.

"So much for that, let's move forward to our lesson for today. Miss Manoban just do your best to cope up for the lessons you've missed."

"Yes, Mr. Lee."

The lessons started and Lisa just focused on the discussion instead of minding Jisoo who kept on blabbering nonsensical things trying to annoy her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 19.5K 37
(JENLISA) "do you feel the same way too?"
3.9K 105 21
Enjoy!
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
5.9M 160K 73
I thought married life is fun.... not until I end up with my wife from hell.