Santa Is A Sandancer

*Warning: I think someone is on the good list this year 👀*

I'm kidding, you're always on the naughty list, you naughty people 😏 but this is not naughty, sowwy🙈

Helloooo! Santa is a Geordie second paaaaart?! 😱 Whaaaat?! 🤪

I had no idea I'd be making a second part, even tho is being requested since the beginning. Truth is I had no idea I'd make it this far 🥺♥️ but I'm happy we've gone together through the entire 2020 and I hope these stories made your year a little less poopy (a little less Jade lol) 😜

Disclaimer: so, yeah, Santa is still a Geordie (which is a nickname for people from the North East as well as their dialect) but most specifically, a Sandancer (from South Shields ♥️)

***

Jade let out a deep sigh as her fingertips slid down her sleepy girlfriend's cheek. The softest, most beautiful freckled skin she'd ever seen. She was in bed, in her flat, and after numberless unsuccessful attempts to sleep, she was more restless than ever despite the early time.

That day would be the day she'd reveal Perrie the decision she had made weeks ago, and the thought only was enough to make her heart race; to deliver gently caresses to her girl was part of her normal routine, but now, the act had also the objective to soothe her.

"There you are..." she mumbled when Perrie's eyelids started to flutter.

"Mmh..." the blonde girl complained as she started to stir. She could be waking up slowly, but her face was already dashing a beautiful smile that matched with Jade's. "Hello..."

"Good morning, love" the brunette muttered and received her with a sweet, loving kiss.

All of a sudden, Jade's worries dissipated, and she started to visualize the light at the end of the tunnel; a light of hope that suggested her that, at the end of that day, everything could go well.

"And to think I lasted 26 years of my life not waking up like this" Perrie shook her head, parting from the softer-than-the-blankets lips.

Last year, when fate took her to spend Christmas eve in South Shields, only with Jade and their moms, she had suggested her baby brunette to give their story a try. That had been the best decision they could have took and, against all odds - and thanks to 2020, she had to admit -, her year had been blessed with a lot of free time she got to spend by her girlfriend's side.

"I love you" her favourite pair of chocolate orbs muttered to her.

"I love you more" she retorted, sincerely.

Perrie still remembered the exact moment she realized she was in love with Jade. It happened years ago, way before she asked her to be her girlfriend.

Australia, mid-October of 2015. The last half of that year had been really hard for her, because of her broken heart, but she never gave up. And she was a hundred percent sure Jade had a lot to do with it.

Her - back then - best friend spent her new single life days staying by her side, cheering her up. Remembering her worth. Sometimes even, they joked about being together. And it felt good. That had become the new normality.

But she didn't realize how important Jade was for her until that trip to the south end of the world, in the middle of an interview. They had been behaving especially lovey-dovey and, at first, Perrie had attributed her thoughts distortion to the jetlag, but truth was, that same state allowed her to achieve an unexpected epiphany.

It happened really quickly. They were seated in a table; Jade replying one of the interviewer's questions. It was about a crazy story with a fan that, until that moment, Perrie had never heard. The brunette explained how this unknow individual had approached to her, grabbed her by her face, and took the time to kiss the girl on her neck in a really intimate -yet awkward- situation.