A Heart-To-Heart (smuffly)

*Warning: #studiolife*

Hellooo!!! How are you?

First oneshot of 2021!! Teehee

I tried to give it this realistic vibe, but with my style... you know me.

Let's see how it turns out lol hope you like it!

***

"Yeah, well... there's a ton of topics we can write about" Perrie said, finishing the pen doodle of a cute pair of dogs, a Pomeranian and a French bulldog, she was making on her dairy.

"I know!" Kamille agreed. "So... should we divide and pick one each?"

"Nooo! Let's do it together, as always" Leigh-Anne suggested. "Let's produce a wave of ideas".

The blonde scoffed.

"Do you mean brainstorming, babe?" she asked her, giggling.

"Yes, that thing..." Leigh said, shaking her head.

The sound of someone clearing her throat interrupted them.

"Your attention, please!" Jade called them ceremoniously, tapping her nails against her second, half empty glass of prosecco. "I got an idea".

It was the first 2021 working day. The girls -Leigh-Anne, Perrie and Jade- were in a late-night studio session, along with their friend and extra member of Little Mix, Kamille, and one of their music producers and cowriter, gold fingers Frank, that was lost in his musical medium, somewhere next to the recording booth.

They've reunited since early that day, to catch up more than to proper write, since they haven't got the inspiration to do so. They knew it. And they didn't care. But now at least Jade could give them an excuse to call it a day without feeling guilty.

"What is it, baba?" Perrie asked her, interested.

"Mmh..." she stretched, as if she just woke up. "... let's get raunchy!"

"Yaaas!" Kamille cheered, endearing.

"Ooh, is going to be one of those sessions, then..." Leigh smirked, and took the bottle away from the brunette.

"No, wait..." Jadey complained.

"Don't be mean, Lee-Lee" Kamille scolded her, taking the wine.

"Thank you" the tipsier girl said.

"But she's right, you've drank enough" the producer added, without returning her the bottle.

"Oww..." Jade pouted.

"Now, tell us" Kamille encouraged her.

"Alright. It's just..." she covered her face with her hands, supporting the elbows on the table. "I have this vision; you know when you feel like everything around you is just... shit, and then you think about it, and overthink it, until is all messed up?"

"Yeah...?" Perrie nodded. "Pretty 2020 to me".

"Relatable, for sure" Leigh agreed.

"So..." Jade sighed. "Sometimes, I just want to forget about everything. As if I was exploding and throwing all negativity away... and just have sex!"

"Oh, yeah... hahahaha" Leigh-Anne laughed, but then got serious. "That'd be nice".

"Like, I wish I could just start over. Grab me women balls, and try things that I always wanted to do, but I thought I couldn't" Jade muttered. "Maybe... maybe it won't be as hard as I think -or overthink. And it'll be worthy".