Little Jeed (part 2): Perrie's three steps revenge (smut)

*Jerrie intense smut(Paddy) Warning*

Perrie's POV

"Why did you do that to me?" I told her, almost breathless, my forehead resting on hers.

"Babe, calm down" she asked me. "Please, let me explain".

*10 minutes ago*

Since she had her flat for herself for the rest of the month, Jade invited us to her place to have our annual Christmas sleepover party; our way to celebrate the holidays and saying goodbye before we get together again next year.

"Alright, guys! Guys!" Jesy called us with her classical drunk laugh, and Leigh joined her on her happiness. "I got to ask you something".

When you get Little Mix, plus some free time and alcohol together, you get a mess. I tell you!

Let me start with Jesy... well, in her case, there's no solution. We prefer her drunk instead of pissed because she haven't had enough booze. Leigh-Anne, she is not as crazy, but rather tipsy was okay. Jade managed to distract her from her glass giving her munchies instead, like nachos, baked goods, or ice cream. Boy, what a child. Unlike me...

Okay, fine! I admit I can be the worst sad drunk ever, but it was just one time! Back then, when I had something to be sorrowful about. Jade still tries to keep me out of my unnecessary misery diluting my drink. She thinks I don't know, though.

Like right now, she just offered to refill my glass. Since it was red wine, probably added a little bit of water, or a non-alcoholic sangria to the mix. How lovely.

"Thanks, babe" I accepted, content. How can I not be? I would do anything to make her happy. Anything so I can make her pouts go away. To hold up her laugh. To keep on seeing her smile. To maintain that spark in her beautiful eyes...

"So, what's between you two, Jerrie?" Jesy's voice brought me to the present, just in time to catch Jade stiffing because of the question.

"What do you mean what's between us?" she replied, panicking. "There's nothing. Why are you asking?" I smiled to reassure her when she looked at me.

I was still on cloud nine after that heated encounter with Jade one week ago, and she had nothing to apologize for. Still, she begged me to forgive her. She was really upset, even embarrassed for had taken advantage of me, or so she said. I told her I'd keep it between us and that everything was fine by me, and it was.

I wasn't uneased. On the contrary, I was really happy she came to me during her crisis... man, I was happy.

Since that day, I haven't been able to stay away from her, being more attentive to her needs or defending her more often than I used to. She obviously noticed, but she wasn't doing anything to stop me. I could almost swear she liked it.

Would Lesy had notice that change, too?

"Well, the other day I got bored, so I went online and read some short stories that fans write about us" Jesy explained. "You know, the kind of scripts where they set us as couples with each other...?"

"Oh, fanfictions! I've read some of those, too!" Leigh-Anne seconded with her mouth full of ice cream. "Why are most of them Jerrie themed, anyway?"

"Exactly!" Jesy agreed.

"Well, you can't blame them for knowing what they want" I simply commented, shrugging.

"Yes, but why, though? Is not like you have something going on" Jesy continued. "Besides, I swear is because of Miss Popularity over here" she insisted, pointing at Jade. "I'm pretty sure if I start spending so much more time together with her, we could overpass you as most popular ship".