Cloud 9 (fluff)

*Warning: it... does kinda... have something like... smut... HAHAHA I couldn't help it, but if you read it, you'll understand why is still classified as fluff lol*

Hellooo!

How are you? Me? I'm a little conflicted, cuz I'm a year older since the last os 😭

Anyway! Sorry for taking too long, I took a lil' holiday (lol), in which I've been reading a lot 😄 but I've been also pending to your cheeky interactions: thank you so much for reading, voting, commenting, following, adding to your lists...! ❤️ I'm so happy you're all enjoying 😊

This is a short, soft one shot that came to me very quickly (why do I sound like a beginner musician during an open mic night? lol). It's one of those Jerrie conversations that goes on, and on...

So, I hope you like it!

***

"Oohhh..."

Panting.

"... oh my gosh, Perrie! Please!"

Begging.

"... aahh... don't stop..."

Moaning.

All of that and more was coming and going since the moment they woke up. Perrie was truly grateful to be the only one that get to have it. The only one that get to provoke it.

"Oh, Jadey..." she growled in her ear.

"Yeaaah... yesss!" Jade gritted her teeth.

Their bodies completely naked; the brunette's legs spread as wide as she could, allowing her girlfriend to keep grinding herself on top of her, to get faster with every thrust.

"Look at me" the blonde demanded Jade, who struggled to keep her fluttery eyes open due the amount of pleasure she was receiving. "Look at me".

Perrie parted a little bit to let her eyes focus on the pretty face beneath her; her hands moving from the sensitive breast to cup the back of her neck, stabilizing their eye contact. Despite the sensations herself was being victim of, she made an effort to prolong the erotic gesture for as long as she could.

She panted. What's wrong with you people? She won't ever understand why everyone go crazy about blue, green... or any other light eye colours. Brown was so underrated. Besides, it was not about the colour, but about the spark. And Jade had that spark.

Whenever she looked at her, the brunette's sight took her to a peaceful paradise; to her happy place. Like that time, when they went to an art gallery in London; Perrie was so excited to accomplish Jade's desire she let the brown eyes wander for hours over the naked sculptures and bizarre colourful forms on the wall. That night, Debbie couldn't believe when her daughter told her she had gone to appreciate fine art. She didn't lie though: the blonde spent the whole day gazing at her own masterpiece...

"I love you" Jade muttered, and gave it a squeeze to her ass, begging her wordlessly to hurry and bringing her back to the present. Perrie didn't mind the interruption; her real life was just as good place as her fantasies' world.

Right now, they were on their bed, on a Saturday morning. Starting their day off in their own cocoon of love, as the blonde liked to call it. But it didn't matter where they were, or when: on a slow Monday in the studio's loo; on a Thursday evening, after work, in their apartment building's car park; over the coffee table, before a zoom meeting... wherever and whenever they were, the outcome was always the same.