Sum Jaddy Sh*t (smut)

*Warning: you provoked this situation 🙄*

Just for you to realize I'm actually FUMING, this chapter is short 😡 well, short-ish...

Because omg! Everyone because of the last post be like: uuuhhh! 😗 That wasn't thaaat Jaddy 😩 wE WaNt rEaL JaDdY! 🥴

Well pardon my paddy-stan ass 🙄, I was planning a fluffy-softy one shot, but if Jaddy smut is what you want, JADDY SMUT IS WHAT YOU'LL GET! And deal with the consequences! 😡

ojasadJdhsjwhHAHAHAA I'm obvs joking 😂 I just really wanted to do this smoootttt so, please enjoy 😏🔥🙊😘

Perrie's POV

"Just do it!" Jesy told me again from the other side of the screen, shouting while whispering at the same time.

"I don't know..." I dubitated.

I was in the dressing room, getting ready for the BBC radio 1's Teen Awards, and I was feeling nervous: the first time ever I'd walk on the red carpet, not with my entire squad, but just alongside Jade. And she was the problem. She gets me nervous.

My anxiety was such that I had to call my other two best friends to ask for help and figure out how I'd go through it.

"Come on! You just tell her how you feel already!" Jesy insisted.

"I swear I'm going to smack you both next time I see you if you don't do anything, dammit!" Leigh groaned in her part of the screen.

"Wow! Hold down, tiger. That's my job" Jesy told her mockingly, but surprised by Leigh's passionate warning.

"Oh, you wanted to smack them?" Leigh asked her. "I'll tell you what: you smack one and I'll do the other, so your hand doesn't get hurt".

"Babe!" Jesy exclaimed. "That's so sweet!"

"Girls!" I whined, so they could regain focus on the important part of the conversation.

"Sorry" Jesy apologized. "What worries you?"

I sighed.

"I've told you: she's the most LBGT ally person we know... I don't think she's gay, lesbian, bi, or anything" I gulped. "And the simple idea freaks my out".

"... what do you mean?" Leigh narrowed her eyes. I sighed, frustrated.

"That she's too gay not to be gay by now!" I shared my thoughts, maybe a little bit too loud.

"Did anybody say gay?" I heard the sweet voice at my back. It made me almost throw my phone away.

I didn't, but I blocked it, ending the virtual conversation.

"Hi..." I greeted her. I had prepared a solid poker face, but when I turned around to see her, my jaw fell to the floor.

I always adored how gorgeous Jade looked with the night maxi-dresses she used for galas and red carpets... but lately, she's been rocking jacket suits like a motherfucking boss. So, now, turning around and facing her in in that tie waist jacket dress, mixing the best of both worlds... plus her hair down... I'm sorry, she had me drooling.

"Does it fit good?" Jade was wondering, with a sheepishly tone of voice that was rare for her, being dressed as a goddess and stuff.

"Well..."

"Perrie, come on! You're next!" Zack, one of our stylists hurried me to get dressed too, cutting down my answer.

And my answer was yes. Absolutely yes. Jade's the fittest, most amazing woman I've ever met. Ever. I could try and find a moment in my life since I met her when I didn't think this way, but for now, I couldn't.