Dear Lover (smut)

*Warning: short. This time is true 😂*

Helloouuuuuuuu... well, I have nothing to say. I think you know where this is going 😜

Enjoy 🤞🏻

***

Jade was lying down on the sofa of the hotel suite she was sharing with Perrie. This time, they had decided to split two in two, since Lesy's duo wanted to turn up some R&B while she just wanted to let her mind wander with a good book. With Perrie she could enjoy some peace and stillness.

Or that's what she thought...

"What was that?" she asked out loud after she heard a noise coming from the kitchenette.

"Nooothing..." the blonde's sweet voice replied. "I'm fine".

It sounded rather dubious, but she breathed in relief when Perrie appeared before her, unharmed.

"What's that?" she asked towards the cup she had in her hand.

"I made myself some smores" the proud girl told her.

Jade narrowed her eyes.

"Did you take my biscuits?"

"No".

"Then how did you...?"

"It's just the filling. See?" she explained, showing Jade the melted chocolate and marshmellows in the interior of the cup.

The brunette just giggled. Returned her attention to the book in her hands and sighed. She remembered she had to read the paragraph by which her eyes wandered for the last fifteen minutes or so, but still couldn't understand.

Meanwhile, Perrie sit down in the single sofa next to Jade. Inadvertently, she was pairing her late-night snack with the appetizing view; Jade's relaxed figure was definitely striking, and her pyjama's short allowed her eyes to travel all the way down her long and toned legs.

Jade's low groan was barely enough to take her eyesight away from her.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't focus" the frustrated brunette admitted. "I kinda... have this issue that for some reason I can't seem to get out of my mind".

"Do you mind sharing?" Perrie offered, feeling still a little dizzy for her delightful experience. She couldn't even tell how much time she had been playing around with the empty spoon after her last bite.

Willing to give it a try, Jade closed the book and reflected for a few seconds on how to resume the topic in her head in a main idea.

"Why is love so complicated?"

Perrie arched an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"It's just it's so... predictable".

"Mmh. I don't follow" Perrie pursed her lips. "How being predictable makes it hard?"

"Because it's complicated to find the love that's worth it" Jade replied.

Judging by how quickly she answered her questions, it seemed to Perrie that Jade had been thinking about the subject for some time now. It made her flash a mocking half smile.

"Are you sure you're talking about love, sweetheart?" Perrie wondered. "Or is your luck with men what you're trying to condemn?"

The new idea made Jade so bothered she let out a desperate grunt.

"I don't know anymore" she mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Well, I'm sure men are complicated... specially with that attitude" Perrie scoffed, gaining Jade's glare. "Am I lying? Maybe, if you didn't shut your heart at every chance..."