A.D.I.D.A.S. 3 (smut)

*Warning: this chapter is not something you would call a "smut chapter". But then neither is a fluff nor a dramatic one. Instead, it has the best of these three worlds, combined in a perfect harmony 🥺 beautiful♥😔 damn, the longest warning ever 😂 *

*Warning of the warning: just like the main warning, I warn you: this chapter might be long 👀*

Because you asked for it...

and I had planned on writing it anyway 😂

...and I had planned on writing it anyway 😂... A.D.I.D.A.S. part 3!

Enjoy 😘

We might love the rain because of the rainbow after it; just as we might endure fights, because we love reconciliation 💞😏👀🔥

***

The bus driver couldn't believe what he saw through the bus windshield.

"Open the door!" he instructed to the dance crew, once somebody knocked from outside.

Claud, although somewhat distrustful, obeyed the driver, and opened.

A little figure dropped a bag in the floor and held on to him. Once he heard the loud sobbing, could find out who it was.

"Jade?"

He hurried to offer her comfort, lifting her with no effort and tighten her up in his arms.

He looked over to the rest of the crew, finding them as clueless and heartbroken by the scene as he was.

The small girl couldn't stop crying.

***

"I called her like a thousand times, she just won't pick up" Jesy told Leigh-Anne about Jade. Leigh's distressed expression deepened. "Don't worry, though. Renae rang me in between calls, telling me she's on their bus" she announced.

"Thank God" Leigh muttered.

"Yeah. Though, she said the poor baby has 15 minutes flat crying her eyes out in foetal position".

Leigh sighed.

"Well, as long as she's on the road... but where is she going to sleep?"

"That little pickle may as well fall asleep in a chair, you know that" Jesy commented her, alarming her bandmate again. "But, she won't. I told Renae that she's just having a rough time, so they'll let her rest and will watch over her. We'll talk to her tomorrow" she reassured her. "Now, what about Perrie?"

"She doesn't respond me" she said. Now, that explained why were they standing outside the bus bathroom, Jesy thought. Leigh called her friend again from their side of the door: "Perrie... babe, would you please, please, come out? Come on..."

"Leigh" Jesy stopped her, narrowing her eyes. "You're not talking to sweet obedient Jade, you know that? This is crazy Pezza we're talking about" she reminded her, and before Leigh could ask her what she meant, she started banging the bathroom door and shouting: "Perrie! Open the fucking door right at this moment! You hear me?! Now!"