69. Regaetón Lento (smut)

*Warning: did that number slip out on the format? Oops. :) :) :). (:*

Hellooo!

So, I have this friend of mine, her name is Juli. I don't think she'd allow me to tell you who she is, so I'll tag her in this comment section -->

loool, anyway, she gave me the idea to turn this specifical post number 69 into a special one-shot, sooo... who knows?! I'll try my best!

Happy birthday, Juli! (it's not even her birthday omg asodnajldk)

***

Jade's POV

I'll tell you something about Perrie: she's the perfect girlfriend.

She's hot as fuck, obviously, but we also have a special bond. It's been like this from the very beginning. As if we were meant to be from the moment we met. And since we started secretly dating, a few months ago, everything between us has been smooth as a baby's bottom.

Now, have I talked to you about my baby's bottom...?

Jiadfkda I'm joking. Moving on...

... wait. I forgot what I was saying.

Ohh, yeah. Perrie is a Godsend: she's always attentive to my needs and soothes me whenever I'm upset. She lets me oversleep if I had a hard night and takes care of me when I'm sick. She loves cooking for me from time to time, and if not, she takes me to our favourite restaurants. She even lets me chose the film when is movie night! And when I say is her turn, she pretends she is picking a random movie, but she ends up always choosing a film that I'll also enjoy.

I always thought we had the perfect relationship, 'til a few days ago, when we were in one of those said movie nights; the film was about a couple that despite being in love, they spent their days fighting all of the time! And always for nonsenses!

Ugh, that was not exactly what I craved for, but during a scene, they shouted so loud until they couldn't stand each other's faces anymore; both were so tired of throwing insults to the air, I believe, that they just decided to get even, and... they had sex.

Uh-huh. A hot session of wild sex. Steamy sex. I had to hold my breath to avoid letting out a noisy sigh, but when I turned to my left, I realized Perrie had fallen asleep, leaning on my shoulder.

That night, I started to scheme my plan.

Before you misinterpret me, and for your information, I'd like to make a statement: having sex with Perrie is the best thing... you'll never ever have. Sorryboutit, but Pez is mine, so...

But, yeah. It is an unreal experience. As I said, we're so meant to be that we absolutely complement each other; our bodies fit perfectly and we always listen to each other to fulfil our needs. Also, she has the body of a goddess, and she's so attentive, that her moves, her strokes, her pace... everything is spot on. She even has made me cry a couple of times, just cuz of how perfect it is.

... the problem is, it's a cry of pleasure, of relief. Never for how desperate I could get, you know? She fills me with anticipation -I mean, have you seen her? How couldn't she?- but she makes sure to supply my necessities in no time, to not prolong my suffering. And let's not even talk about the possibility of her spanking me: if she ever watched me draw the slightest grimace of pain on my face, she'd stop dead her ministrations and she'd change her ways, just to put me back on the pleasure track.

It's not that I'm being ungrateful. It's just that... my perverse mind sometimes wishes for Perrie to leave her whipped self and softness for me to one side, and mistreat me a little bit... you know what I'm saying? She has the physical potential -and I'm obsessed with her enough- to turn me into her slave... yet she hasn't done yet.