The Slip (smut)

*Warning: short and smuty, baby. Short and smuty 😏🔥*

Heeey!

Hope y'all doing alreeth! 🤗❤️

Fun fact, this OS was supposed to be like... a second part of Are You Guys Together? But I never knew how to arrange them 🤷🏻‍♀️ so... if you want to picture it in the same universe than the last story, guess it's alright haha

Woo! 🥳 hope you like this!

Perrie's POV

Despite having arrived to set fashionably late, like I do, I was feeling ready for the Glamour UK magazine shoot.

Once I passed the threshold, I knew it was going to be one of those days I have nothing to worry about: the mansion they've chosen as location was tastefully decorated; the high ceilings, fancy stair railing and crystal chandeliers added a fancy touch of class. Yeah... I love my home décor, though the whole crew, running from one side to the other, reminded me I couldn't just stay there appreciating the room.

Without any further ado, they led me to the dressing room area, and the first thing I noticed was that one of my bandmates was missing; the other one, that wasn't dressed up yet, but whose magnificent black curly hair was falling proud and ready for the shoot, crossed paths with me.

"There you are!" she exclaimed, coming to meet me right after she spotted me.

"Leigh-Leigh!" I greeted her. "You look gorgeous!"

"Yeah, yeah" she diminished my compliment. She was surely worried about something, cuz Leigh-Anne Pinnock never diminishes a compliment. "Listen" she continued, in a serious, lower tone of voice: "Is our first shoot a trio".

"I know, I remember..." I furrowed my brow, intrigued.

"Good. So, please also remember that we have to be professionals, okay?" she said, as scolding me. "This is important".

"Geez!" I pouted. "Is not the first time I get late! I thought you'd be used to it by now..."

"Is not that! Is just..."

"Leigh!" someone called her from the styling up team. "You're next!"

She growled, desperate.

"Just... don't screw it up!" she blurted, before hurrying herself to the changing up area.

I was barely shaking my head, thinking about how tense she seemed, when I spotted her... and my mind went blank; going out of the room Leigh just went into, and walking in my direction... hoooly shit.

I just found my other bandmate, and all of a sudden, I didn't feel so ready anymore; long, dark-brown hair waves, falling, like floating in the air. Light makeup on, red heels, and that... bloody slip dress...

Alright... I have a confession to make: Jade in slip dresses is like... my weakness. It's just... I think I've never seen any other woman portraying them like she does; the way the sensual fabric outlines her sexy figure, dangling from her delicate curves, the cheeky insolent... it does things to me.

Now I get it. Leigh-Anne didn't tell me to 'don't screw it up'... she meant 'don't screw her up'. Cuz she knows it. And I can't really blame her: after all, she was in first row when Jade and I had that... little slip.

It happened a few years ago; Leigh, Jade, me, and a bunch of friends of ours went on a night out – after having dinner -, to support Jesy after she broke up with her ex-bubs. To be fair, by the time we hit the club, she was alright. Or more like, she was done with us and our words of support, and she just wanted to have fun... though Jade and I end up having a little bit more.