Celestial pair (smuffly)

*Warning: 🤗🤗 don't hate me for this Jade 😈*

... so, this is where you realize how nerd is your author. I beg for your pardon...

Perrie's POV

I have a problem. I'm in love with my best friend. I'm in love with Jade.

It's the way she speaks, how her mind goes wild. And everything she is and cares about... I already loved her, I've known her, like, forever. But now, the feeling is different; every time I'm with her I want to hold her hand, to stroke her arm, her hair. Her little face. I want her attention, her bright smile, to be addressed to me. It's pathetic how I can't help myself from getting upset when it's not. I just wish for her to desire to engulf me in her arms just like I do. I need that.

It's only been a little more than a month since we went back to work. The idea of facing her and tell her how I feel scares me to death. But then, when I'm back home, I think about how close from her I was a few hours earlier, yet how far she is from knowing the truth. I think about it so much I get anxious.

But that ends tonight. She invited the girls and I to have dinner on her flat, since we had a free night, and I'm not going to waste this opportunity.

I drove myself here a little early, motivated. Determined.

I'll just stand in front of her, I'll take a deep breath, and I'll tell her: Jade, I love you.

Jadey, I'm in love with you.

Jadore, I...

"Hi!" she greeted me. Her eyes shone happily.

"Uhh..." her beautiful smile left my mind in blank.

Well, that went well...

"Come in".

She opened her apartment's door wide for me to enter and I, understanding the gesture, did it; I left my purse and the paper bag I brought to one side, and took my mask and jacket off.

When I turned around, I could see a very pink, excited Jade waiting for me. Pink due to her using her Skinnydip Tired AF pyjama.

"You can wash your hands later, come here!" she hurried me and hugged me. It felt so good to be in her arms, having her near. She held me tight, as if she really wanted me close. As if we hadn't seen each other that morning.

The embrace ended too quick for my liking as she parted from me, leaving me standing there as a dumb person.

"Yeah, uhh..." I stuttered. "Let me just..." I babbled, signalling my hands.

"Sure, you go ahead" she signalled me the path to her loo and I followed it without problems. Just because I already knew it.

***

So, there I was, washing my hands conscientiously, trying to recover my breath. The recommended twenty seconds had passed a long time ago.

"Did you bring food?" I heard her voice from out there. My cue to go back.

I dried my hands with the guest towel and left the bathroom.

Jade's main room had an amazing view of the sky and neighbouring buildings, yet nothing compared to the indoors view.

When I got to the kitchen, found Jade snooping into the paper bag I had brought. She looked so cute, as per usual, but I'm not going to lie: her thin clothes and sexy bare feet – including the one with her amazing tattoo - added a little naughty vibe to her.

Not to complain though. Staring at her was a delight.

"I told you not to bring anything. We'll order from here" she told me when she saw me, yet smiling.