Can't Sleep Love (smuffly)

*Warning: some of you have asked me to put a trigger warning when I include pre-hiatus moments and stuff, so, there you go 🙄 but there's also cute shit. Jerrie feels 🥰 oh and probs a lil smut at the end, you know meee*

Hellooo! How are you? 🤗 a new Jerrie one-shot! Wuwuwu 🥳

I'm sorry I'm taking so long 🥺 but I haven't quitted yet! It feels so good to be here 🤗 so let's get to it, shall we? 😌❤️ qUiCk! Before I start a new book! 😂

I'm joking hahahaha... am I? I still remember myself saying I'd only write this one-shot book, and now I have five (soon to be 6) books 🤨 creating new projects is addictive

Anywaaay. You have nooo idea how many times I've tried and failed writing this one-shot 😩 actually, maybe you do. It was two or three weeks BEFORE Jade shared this with us, last year:

but it's finally here! Also, fun fact, I was originally going to call it "Nanite" but one day I was really vibing to this Pentatonix song and lowkey inspired me

but it's finally here! Also, fun fact, I was originally going to call it "Nanite" but one day I was really vibing to this Pentatonix song and lowkey inspired me. idk! Listen to the remix version with Tink if you can 😜❤️

Enough chitchat! Enjoy! ✌🏻

.

***

It was around two in the morning and Perrie couldn't stop tossing and turning all over her hotel bed. It was usual for her to be victim of the post-concert adrenalin during tour nights, but this time... it felt different.

Of course, these days were bound to be emotional. After all, it was the end of an era: the last tour with the girls. The last nights working together... but with the help of her friends and family, she was coping with the whole break thing; instead of feeling down, she tried to remain focused and excited for the next step of her career. But it was precisely the thought of that new stage what was keeping her awake.

After countless attempts of falling asleep, she finally gave up; she allowed herself to pick up her phone from the night stand, and almost furiously, typed away a whiny text message to the only soul she knew she could always count on, even though it was so late.

Jadore💖 [1:53a.m.]: Oww, you can't sleep, love?

Even when the immediate response of her bandmate was full with mocking, it made her feel better already.

Jadore💖 [1:53a.m.]: Me neither tbh. I'm having a shitty night...

Jade and her had always had struggles falling asleep after the shows, but at least had each other.

And she absolutely knew what her friend would recommend her next: for her to take a wee bath, she would lend her, without hesitation, her essential oil diffuser, or maybe to turn on some animal documentaries on the telly, since the relaxing sounds worked like a charm.

But that night, she found any of those advices impossible to carry through; she looked around, in the dark, and spotted Deb's silhouette, sleeping at the other end of the king-sized bed. And not far from them, the bassinet where her baby had dozed off; unfortunately for Perrie, at that moment, she felt too much laziness as to walk across the room to prepare herself a bath. The diffuser could wake up her mum or Axel, and let's not even start talking about turning on the full screen tv on the room's wall.