Coffee? (smut)

*Warning: this is a smut. Just a smut. Like, literally the smut part. A part that is smut*

Hi!

Quick smut! (this time the 'quick' part is real)

Enjoy it! But noot that muuuuuch LOOL hahaha alright, enough.

***

"I'm fuming!" the short brunette said for the umpteenth time that day opening the door. She threw her bag on the couch and walked to the small kitchen.

"I know. Me too" her blonde bandmate seconded, although with less passion, closing the entrance door behind her.

Jade and Perrie arrived to the first one's flat. They had had a morning full of interviews in which had been repeatedly scolded by their older friend, Jesy, as the momma she was, demanding them to put attention to the interviewers and stop playing around. They both swore they were behaving, but their older sister, miss Leigh-Anne, had given Jesy the reason.

"How many times we have to say it?" Jade said, facing Perrie. "We weren't clingy!"

"Of course not" Perrie agreed, getting to the empty coffee maker. "Do you want some coffee?"

Jade leaned against the dining table and looked up to her, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"I think you might need it" Perrie answered her silent query.

"Sure" the brunette replied in a softer tone of voice for the first time in hours. "Do you want?" she got curious while the blonde prepared the filter.

"Nah" she simply replied. "I want something sweet".

Finished the trivial conversation, Jade took one of those deep sighs people use to calm down, but had the exact opposite effect on her.

"Were we really clingy?" she insisted, annoyed.

"No" Perrie scoffed, turning on the machine. But crossed her arms, thoughtful. "There was a moment, though. But we were just leaning to each other" she explained, taking a step closer to her friend. "We do it all of the time. All of us".

"Like... do we have to use a sign that reads we're just friends or something?"

Perrie giggled, cutting down the distance between them.

"Can you imagine?"

Jade just sighed out.

"We have good chemistry, alright? We can't help it" she argued to an invisible rival. "So... what? Do they want us to ignore each other to avoid staring? It's not our fault!"

"Well..." Perrie disagreed.

"What?" Jade wanted to know.

"It's... kinda your fault" she muttered.

A little smug smile peeked out of her lips.

"Uhh?" the brunette babbled.

"Cuz you're hot" she added. A fun sparkle in her eyes, as if contradict her was her favourite hobby.

"Excuse me?" Jade retorted, offended.

"Yep" she said, finally closing the gap between them.

Her left arm sneaked around her waist while her right one drawn a path up and down her arm.

"... the kind of hot that is my favourite".

The lust in her eyes was undeniably, but the cheesy comment made Jade roll her eyes.

"Oh, pissing..."

Perrie didn't let her time to complain. She leaned to her in a swift move and captured her lips with hers. Teasing her and sharing short smiles with her in public hadn't been enough; she had been wishing for this the entire morning.