The Apple Music Festival

*Warning: I already have a one-shot called Only You so 🤪 hahahaha*

Hellooo!

I know, I've been gone for a few months, a very long time 🙁 at least here in this book, I've been on Instagram everyday and in the other two books, I even finished one of them 🤗

But I'm back! And with a veeery requested story, about this particular day 💁

It's a short approach, more like a 'chronicle' of what I like to imagine that happened that night... well, 'short' cuz you know me 😅 and a little sad, but the Jerrie feels are strong here 🙊❤️

Shout out to imgonnabeinsane and BeckyTheChav who requested it my Wattpad's... conversations? The timeline thingy in my profile – and a few other people that ever asked me by DMs as well 😊 I hope you also think that is better later than ever teehee

.

Tuesday, the Thirteen of November, 2018.

Perrie's POV

She was in a serious risk. Jade's grandma. The poor baby texted us earlier and told us her nan had been admitted to the hospital that morning.

We know how close Jade has always been with her grandparents, reason why we spent a fraction of hour wondering if she'd skip work that night. We discarded the idea once she showed up at the auditorium, yet forty-five minutes late.

I mean, at least she had made it, but we could still notice how sad she was; she barely said a word, and while getting ready, she only focused on her phone. Candy Crush, and she even bought extra lives when she stuck in a hard level. We could tell she really wanted to escape from the real world.

"Guys..." I called Leigh-Anne and Jesy in a mumble, making sure no one else could hear us. "I really think she needs to take a break."

"What are you talking about? No!"

"Leigh-Anne!" Jesy claimed her for her lack of sorority.

"Alright, no. Don't get me wrong" Leigh breathed out. "Listen, I love her, and of course I want what's best for her too, but this is Jade we're talking about: work is all she has to keep her mind busy, we can't push her away! Also, here is the only place we can all watch over her."

"She's not even here" I contradicted. "... in spirit."

"Alright, and what about the group? She is part of it, and we know well we're stronger together. As a four-piece" Leigh reminded us. "And right now? We need as much as help as we can get. More than ever, you know that-!"

"Oh, come on Leigh!" Jesy interrupted her. "Look at her! She can't focus here! Not to mention she'll keep upsetting Perrie..."

"Thank you Jesy, that really helps" I said with sarcasm.

"I mean..." Leigh shrugged, and smiled suggestively. "Is she lying though?"

"iS sHe lYiNg ThOugH?" I rolled my eyes. "I'll go talk to her."

"Good luck."

I walked to Aaron -our hairstylist-'s chair; Jade's make-up was done, and now he was putting the finishing touches on her hair.

Once I was close enough, Azza looked at me and shook his head, but subtly. His worried face was certainly warning me about making an impromptu appearance or taking care of what I was bringing to the table; everyone in the room knew Jade's mood wasn't the best tonight, and it showed.