hate I deserve.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Kingston.

I have never in my entire life felt so hurt as I felt right now. The way she looked at me- she looked at me with fear, disgust and something else I couldn't quite comprehend.

This face she made, this exact fear that evolved around her, it reminded me of the first time I had met her, her icy blue eyes looked as though they were melting as it shone, telling she was about to shed tears and that hurt me the more.

"Emma," she said, her voice croaking. As she should be, she looked surprise seeing her friend calm and collected around us, which normally, she shouldn't be.

She looked round the room one more time, but her eyes never landed on mine, I wish-- I wish I could tell what went through her mind, Rita slowly moved towards her, cautiously, with a smile, a sign to assure her that she's not in danger, but Mae moved backwards the more, it was strange because she didn't see anyone of us shift, except Sandro.

"You- you- you all- you all saw him- th-that man- he- something happened- he changed into an animal- and - and you all-you saw it- but- but- what the hell was that!?" She stuttered, only to end up yelling.

"My love-"

"No!" She said firmly, as much as she tried to be brave, her fear lingered in the whole room, something I hated that they could also perceive, she was their Luna.

"What. The. Hell. Was. That? How- why- he- that man! I saw it, I saw it, he was one-minute drinking and you!" She exclaimed pointing at Ivan. "You! You were in front of him while he- you were smiling as you saw him- no! I'm not crazy I know what I saw, you didn't freak out, you saw a fucking human change into- into a wolf and- and you didn't freak out!" Her breathing got heavier every second passing, her heartbeat had escalated, and although in an air-conditioned room, she was sweating.

"You need to listen to me," I stated calmly, trying to get her to look at me for once-- just this once.

"No! You need to listen to me," she sternly said. "What the hell was that!?, How come nobody else is surprised!? And you too Emma?!" She asked pointing towards her friend.

"There are things you need to know Vedika and we can't make you understand unless you calm down," again I said.

"Calm down? You really expect me to-to..." Her voice trailed off and I watched as she struggled to keep balance, her right hand on her temple as she swayed, I focused on her heartbeat and it was beating harder.

She stumbled, falling back on the bed, I rushed to catch her in my arms, her incoherent words filled the air and even with my special abilities in hearing, I couldn't get a word.

"Shh my mate, relax, please," I pleaded.

"I'll explain, I swear I will," her temperature was hot, and I mind linked Tabby to bring the icebag, to mind link Trainor also that she was up.

"What is he?" No, she didn't whisper, she didn't mouth that either, it was between the two, yet I managed to hear, she was losing consciousness again.

"Stay with me mi Amore, stay," I said as I brought her closer to me, trying to make better her temperature by the bond.

Slowly I laid her down, to my left was Rita already putting in the water in a glass cup for her, of which I collected and slowly pushed into Mae's mouth, she drank in slowly.

"Tell- Tell me Kingston," her soft hands held my arm as tight as it could, but my whole focus was on her pleading scared eyes.

"I swear to tell you all that you need to know," I said finally before hearing the door jam shut, I looked to find out everyone else left Mae and me, they knew we needed to talk.

"We Mae," it was hard to continue those words I sighed. "We are werewolves," a gasp immediately escaped her mouth.

"I- I've always wanted to tell you this I just needed the right time and I'm sorry you found out this way, and I know you have lots of questions but I swear I'll answer every single one of them but please don't- don't leave me, I love you too much," I pleaded and I could swear she saw the tears in my eyes as she looked at me, still trying to soak those three words I said earlier.

"Were- were-" a soft knock got our attention and I knew it was Trainor, with a low "come in" he entered cautiously, trying to understand the atmosphere at the moment.

His eyes shifted from mine to Vedika, she was losing consciousness and soft sighs of struggling told it all, I gave a simple nod at the doctor, before getting up.

"Make sure she's well," I ordered.

"Yes Alph- Sir," he said with a little now before walking closer to her, and I left to sit on the couch nearby, watching him as he attended to her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He was done. Finally.

From where I sat, I stood up, waiting for what Trainor had to say.

"Alpha she has a fever, plus the mini panic attack she had, it all messed up her system," he explained.

"Is she alright now?"

"Um yes Alpha, she just needs a little rest, I already administered some drugs before, please make sure she takes them," he said before saying his final goodbyes.

My eyes stayed on Vedika again, she wasn't asleep yet, and thank goodness, she wasn't losing consciousness, instead, she was drowsy this time, and obviously struggling to sleep.

"You know he gave you sedatives, you ought to sleep," I started.

"Not in the midst of wild beasts," with a sharp whisper, she retorted, and it was expected, I knew her so well, she had no idea.

I sighed at her, smiling a little trying to get back the unshed tears. "Please Vedika, I'd do anything- just don't- don't treat me like this," I pleaded, there was hate in her eyes, the hate I deserved.

"You'd do anything?" Her soft voice echoed in the room.

"Yes any fucking thing Vedika," I agreed.

"Take me home,"

omg, hii Happy new years!!!
I'm sorry for the v v late update.
pleaseeeee vote and comment, I love when you do that please?
Be kind enough to share too!