the party.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥
(kinda long)

Mae.

"Don't curse, it's really not ladylike my love,"

Well, fuck you and your surprise, Mister!

"This! Is the surprise!?" I couldn't keep my anger in check, not with a surprise as this.

I walked towards her, what was she doing here? She had the nerve...

"Why are you here? What did your dear little Liam tell you to tell me? Huh?" She didn't respond instead her crying increased, she didn't even have the courage to look me in the eye.

"Lu- Mae please she can explain," I heard Mr Ivan say and I smirked.

"My love," his hands rubbed my arms from the behind trying to calm me and honestly it almost worked, almost.

I turned to him, pushing him backwards, that surprised him but I don't care.

"I can't believe you fell for her tricks! I told you about everything, she's the one alright, she's the one friend I loved and trusted so much who ended up betraying me for no freaking reason!" I yelled as the hot tears fell on my cheeks

"Calm down!" His ordered and then I knew I brought out the cold side of Kingston again.

"Listen to her, before making any assumptions, that's how it works, I can't believe I'm surrounded by children now," he spat and honestly that- that was the fucking height of it.

"Children?" I repeated giving him the stink eye, his eyes were still hardened but he wouldn't understand, he couldn't because he didn't know how it felt for a friend to betray like she did and yet he called me a child.

"Children?" I said still looking at me and of course, he's avoiding my gaze, my eyes snapped back to Emma and Mr Ivan who has an apologetic look on his face.

I walked away, but not until I looked at the traitor one last time and this time she looked at me with those crocodile tears in her eyes, shaking her head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can't believe this, I can't believe that after I told him everything, he still went and got her, what exactly did she even want?

Why was she even here?

This same questions filled my mind the whole morning and now it was probably evening and I still hadn't gotten out of my room, I had time to talk my uncle and cousin, James, I didn't know if I could call Nicole, I've been contemplating whether calling her or not, I seriously miss her in times like this.

My phone ringing pulled me out of my thoughts again, this time it was the person earlier stated calling. Nicole, with joy I picked the call.

"I can't believe just cause we weren't talking for a few days, you didn't tell me you were going on a trip with the hottie!" She said and I laughed.

"Heyy," I drawled, trying my possible best not to make things awkward.

"You told Olivia, you didn't tell me, everyone in school thought you just disappeared after- I'm sorry, shit I shouldn't have-" she ranted.

"Hey hey, it's okay whatever happened, happened, doesn't matter anymore," I said trying to reassure that I was fine.

A few seconds of silence then I decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry Nicky, I'm sorry for being so insensitive, I'm sorry for not being understanding, I'm sorry for everything-"

"Ugh shut up honestly I should be asking for your forgiveness, I wasn't there when you needed me the most, I'm sorry I shut myself out, I'm sorry I didn't reply your messages, I'm sorry for ghosting, I was being so-"