this heart, Weirdos and the call.

please vote on my previous chapter♡

Mae.

'I never knew it could feel like the room started spinning, I never knew it could feel like I could get high on this feeling...'

Its almost an hour now since Jerry left me, I honestly still feel angry, and I don't quite feel better about being alone in a restaurant, I guess I'll be asking for another drink now since I have an hour and more to go.

Sigh.

What to Do?

Thank goodness I am seated beside the window, I opened my phone to see messages popping up, but I honestly was in no mood to reply them for now, I went to my gallery, I loved going back to amazing memories that I and my friends have shared together.

Everywhere got darker, I looked out and realized it would rain soon, I grumbled.

Jerry Will definitely pay.

"I can't believe he left me alone here" I muttered to myself and I was definitely getting cold at the moment.

I didn't know if it was the rain or something else, but suddenly I felt the hairs on my neck stand, causing shivers to run down my spine, heading to my toes.

It has never happened, even when I'm this cold.

I had the urge someone was looking at me and as soon as I turned back to the restaurant door, I saw him.

Mr Kingston Keith.

What the fuck?

Oh my gosh.

What is he doing here?

Immediately my eyes found him, I already caught him looking at me, I blinked and look away, drinking the last gulp of my Fanta.

"Miss Evans?"

I'm not even lying I could actually hear my own heart beating hard and fast right now.

Mae suck it up!?

I slowly turned around and found him looking at me with amusement and a small smile on his lips.

Those fucking lips...

Stop Mae!

Mummy didn't te-

"Hey?" He called again.

that voice, jeez.

"Miss-
"Mr Kingston!" I said like I was trying to distract myself from my thoughts.

I was actually.

He smiled warmly at me, and those eyes were not blinking.

does he ever blink?

"Last time I checked you're supposed to be resting, aren't you now?" He said, sitting down in front of me.
I gave a nervous smile. "Yeah," I said, stuttering.

He looked round to the serving counter, like he was looking for something or someone, then his beautiful eyes landed on mine again.

"Are you here alone?" He asked.
"Um No,b-but um my brother...he had things to attend to, he'll be back in a few" I said.

God, what is wrong with me?

"Are you alright? You really look...tensed?" He asked looking at me with concern.

Thanks to you?

"No no I'm fine," I say in a hurry.
"You're cold." He stated firmly with a frown, and it didn't even sound like a question at all.