iron Man.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Kingston.

I watched Ivan punch the broken ribs, again and again, he had no limits to these things, he enjoyed inflicting pain on those who messed with him, and for the whole week, this rogue had been his victim.

His eyes were covered in blood, hardly would you even recognize it's colour, his hair messy and he smelt like shit---shit that he was, he was naked, and of course, Ivan had designed his skin with knives and blades, repeatedly. For a werewolf that he was, that was little torture because he would heal in no time, that's where I come in, chopping his fingers.

He looked paralyzed, any human who saw him would think he was probably dead, but of course, give a werewolf hours later and he'll regain his strength and heal, well if he wasn't deprived of food and water, which he hadn't tasted since he got here.

"Ivan enough, "I said before the rogue winced in pain again, we've been in the basement the whole day cause of this idiot and now the Moon was out.

Liam Payne, a rogue whose roots could be traced back to a pack here in US, The Mercury pack. His parents still alive and in the pack till this very day with his younger sister Lina, the symptoms of him being a rogue started out at an early age and finally at 16 when he first shifted, he started his terror on the pack and of course he was sent out and disowned, but still had the right to education and feeding from his parents which stopped at age 18.

He's into drugs now, that would even be obvious looking at him on a normal day, he already was an addict, but not just an addict, he also was a dealer.

"It's all his fucking fault," punch. "He'll fucking wish to die," punch "And I won't let him," punch.

"Ivan, he still needs to tell us what he gave her, he hasn't told us for the past few days, and we sure as hell know it's not just an anti-sense drug," I explained, Ivan had almost killed this guy, he wasn't even screaming as he had been for the past few days, he got accustomed to the pain, ninety per cent of his bones were probably already broken, still Ivan wouldn't stop.

"Alpha she tried to kill herself alright!" He exclaimed causing my anger to slightly sizzle, I was his Alpha.

"Ivan," I warned.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but he- he's at fault for everything, I found her almost drowning herself in the bathtub, I was- shit!" He said, his bloody hands over his hair and he didn't still care.

He must have been scared shitless, I can't imagine myself still alive if anything like that had happened to my Vedika, thinking about such already had my heart beating fast, I had the urge to check up on her.

I lied to her- I have been lying to her and this was another one, lying that I was going for a meeting when really I was still in the same mansion as she.

Everyone also had to lie to her, as much as I hated myself, I had to keep in lying, even Emma McKerson knew the truth, about everything, about us but still, she had to stay quiet and lie along, I fear that someday this lies would eat us up.

I mind linked Tabby, Mae's only other friend in this house and that I honestly appreciate the Omega for helping.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Oh - uh- Alpha, she left about three hours ago," Her response had me confused.

"She left? What do you mean she left?" I enquired.

"Uh- Um Alpha she said to me that she already spoke to you about it and-"

"Left to where Tabby?" I cut her off with my falling intonation, now I'm mad.