wow Jerry ; We meet again!

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

guys that's a picture of Kingston in a diner.

Mae
'she wants me too, she ain't even in denial...
She loves me too, she ain't even in denial...'

"Mae Mae!" I heard Jerry's voice, as soon as he knocked on my door, I actually can't believe it's morning already.

Yesterday, after returning from Venice Wilde's in the afternoon, I couldn't have myself listening to mum's cries about how she missed me and how terrible a mistake she made by letting me go.

I couldn't believe that she was blaming herself for all what happened, and of course, with Jerry in the house, it got better, mum stopped crying and I had to leave to my room because I didn't know what I would do looking at her sad face, also Dad orders though.

When I saw Jerry this morning, of course, I jumped on him, it's been years, like two years now and more, he and James are like the brothers I never had, he got me new pods and the latest, I guess that was the surprise.

Dad ordered that I should go back to my room and rest, I didn't even argue, neither did Jerry surprisingly, at some point in the car, I actually slept off and going back to continue wasn't a terrible idea.

Sigh.

"Mae Mae" he sang again, knocking at my door.

I groaned.

"I'm coming" I yelled back, dragging my whole body to the door and opening it, I found my cousin Jerry dressed up.

"I'm not going anywhere with you Mr man I'm tired" I stated.

"You just woke up and you're tired??!" He asked in amusement then muttered something like 'women and their issues'

Jerry Evans, my cousin, is never one to be known to always be at home, he loves going out and having fun, and it's no different even when he's at my house.

I know Jerry's just trying to take my mind over what happened back at Venice Wilde's, but how else do I tell everyone that I'm actually fine, they really think that I'm going through a trauma or something like that.

This very handsome brother of mine doesn't like being turned down I guess, grabbing my left arm, he pushed me into my bathroom.

"What's up with you!?" I whined.
"Be ready in thirty minutes, I'll be downstairs waiting".

I growled before handling my toothbrush, after brushing, I got to the shower and did my business, stepping out of the shower I took my black crop top and jean skirt, and my slip-on shoes.

I got downstairs only to be met by different shocked faces.

"I can't believe Joanne let you wear this while I was away!?" Dad was the first to exclaimed, I grin.