better than ever.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Third perspective.

The scorching sun made her give gratitude to deities, she was glad she took the car instead, yes her mum's place wasn't so far, but still this sun would have given her little man such sunburn, she wasn't ready to walk the whole pharmacy finding a remedy since he had a sensitive skin like hers.

They finally reached the door of the little boys grandparents, she absolutely detested coming here but she'd do anything for her son. She click the bell button, making it ring on the inside, she inhaled as she heard heels clicking, getting closer to the door.

Her mother opened the door.

"Hey, sweetie! You're here! I never thought-"

"No time for chitchat Jane, he'll be here till 4pm I'll be here to pick him up and everything you need is inside his little packbag," she said in a rush as I have the bag to her.

She sighed. Smiling, as she gestured her little grandson in, who was more intrigued at the new flavoured candy in his hands, it was his new favourite.

"You'll never forgive me will you?" Her mother asked.

"You ask questions you know the answer to," her daughter retorted.

"We're happily married, the only boundary we have is-"

"Me?"

"You know I can't be truly happy until you accept us?" She said, her eyes clouding with tears, she was so quick to get emotional.

"My son is busy standing, will you attend to him please, he's a gentleman, by now he'd be mishandling your assets," Her daughter said changing the topic.

Moving to London was the best decision the lady ever made. Only that she remembered she wouldn't be able to feed herself for long, she had no choice but to return to the one person she never thought she'd return to.

Her stepfather's house.

She couldn't believe them, living large in her late father's money, and flaunting it, she hated every single day with them, but still respectful enough to give them acess to their grandson.

Thankfully she met her saviour, from friends to best of friends, living in the same penthouse,and doing everything together, she didn't wish for a better life.

"Baby byee, Grandma will take good care of you, okay?" She yelled to her son, who was already so focused on the tv.

"Bye Mama!" He yelled back, immediately she turned around, leaving.

In an attempt to start the car as she got in, her device rang, making her grunt in annoyance, she wasn't supposed to receive any call for now, not even from college mates.

"Hey, Nicky! What's up? Totally thought it was someone else" she said to her best friend.

"Maeve are you seeing what I'm seeing around the internet?" Her friend asked in desperation, making her sigh.

"Yes I did, yesterday night," she replied.

It was a plan to use a new name, new identity, even to those who knew the real her, everyone knew and everyone participated in saving both her and her son's life.

A new life, a new identity.

"Dustin fucking Willers, do you know what that means!? Jerry's been going nuts on this news," she explained her new found London accent falling in, something they were both taking in from the new environment.