what haunts a King and the relapsing.

Please vote on my previous chapter♡. Important note down there also~

Third perspective.

He rubbed the sweat trickling down his face with his shirt, he was sweating a lot, which was odd because the room was air-conditioned.

He really hoped he did a great job in fooling the humans, he knew what he did was absolutely unethical and unprofessional, but still he did it, for his kind, for his King.

He couldn't sit, not when his ruler had not entered, he really didn't want to mess things up, than he thought he already did.

Slowly the door opened, revealing whom he was waiting for, and just like he had perceived, he wasn't in a good mood.

Any werewolf would have found himself or herself worthy to be in the presence of the King, but not when he looked this livid.

"Has he dropped it?" His King asked suddenly.
"Y-Yes, your majesty" the older man answered trembling.

Kingston thought of him to be a great actor no less, in front of the family, the man didn't show a ounce of fear as he is now.

"I've made sure every legal firm, gives him the same answer, so I don't think I should even ask you that." He said before moving to his seat in the office.

"Sit Mr Neil" Kingston stated. The man slowly left where he stood, to the seat his King gestured to him.

"The very moment you messed up was you giving his daughter the written note, I told you to only give the written note to the woman" Kingston said slowly but not hiding the venom in his voice.

"I--I'm -- Your Majesty I--"
"What did it say?" Kingston asked suddenly.

"He simply-- as--asked her to be an s--strong woman and --and to always tell herself that in her weakest point" he said.

Kingston exhaled. He was sure that cousin of hers would want to get to the bottom of this and as smart as he thought he was, he still had to put a close eye on him.

"Y- Your Majesty ?" The lawyer called. Neil understood why his King had to do this, but even if it were for the right reasons, he feared what would happen in the future if she eventually found out everything.

"What path would I have taken if not this?" Kingston suddenly spoke up, making Neil jolt.

Kingston loathed himself at this point, yes he tampered her father's will, yes he threatened the woman, yes he did, even more, only to have her close and he knew deep down this secret was already killing him slowly.

He would do anything to have her love, he knew having her the basic way he knew how to would only make her hate him, he was a werewolf and not just a werewolf but the Alpha, it's only natural that he claim his mate at first sight.

"Goddess bless father for teaching me self-control" he muttered, rubbing his temple.

"Even if I finally have her, I'm loosing." He said out loud enough for Neil to hear, the King couldn't hide his sorrow.

"She- She'll forgive you, your majesty, because she'll- she'll love you." The lawyer stated.

"Isn't that taking advantage of her love?" Kingston asked in return facing the man this time.