scents and Rivalries 2

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

Kingston.

"I really have better things to do than to be here Ivan," I sighed for the what seemed like the hundredth time today.

"Alpha you know how important this is and you have to be here since you're the buyer," He said then focused back on his driving.

"How long?"

"Ten more minutes or less, relax," he said.

Throughout this week, I've been so busy I even forgot I made time for this pet wolf today, I finally got information about Mr Evans family.

Mae Vedika Evans.

God, her name alone made my heart beat faster, and sent a chilling warmth to my heart.

She's 17, I guess I got that right, I knew she'd be between age 17 and 19, I couldn't get a picture yet, Andrea would bring that tomorrow and honestly I've never felt this restless in my life.

What did she look like?

Was she plump or tiny?

Her hair. God, I can't wait to see her hair.

"We're here Alpha," he said stopping the car in front of the zoo. Ivan and I already discussed buying the zoo, it was better this way, so I'd know everything happening in there, especially concerning the pet wolves.

This would be the fourth zoo now.

Stepping out of the car, I stretched a little, then l smelt it.

Her scent.

My eyes widened and I looked back at my beta, he too was lost like he just discovered what I just did, but how could he?

"Ivan," I called.

"Alpha?" He looked back at me, he knew something was up.

I said with a single laugh, "Your Luna is here," I gave a humourless laugh again.

I didn't know how to express the measure of joy I was feeling at this moment. I looked back at Ivan and he gave me a confused expression.

"What is it? We should waste no time in finding her!"

"Alpha well um my wolf, I get this feeling..."

"Yours too?" He nodded.

"Let's move, now!" I said and we wasted no time in entering the zoo, God her scent got stronger.

Strong vanilla scent, very alluring, the best I swear.

I turn to see Ivan answering a phone call.

"Yes, of course we'll meet you soon," he ended the call and looked up to me.

"They want to see us now," He said.

"They can wait, I'm not leaving here till I see her," I said walking away from him.

"Sir you know what will happen if the pet gets out of hand," he said and that stopped me.

Of course then the humans would find out and all hell would break loose, causing war which they'll most probably win.

Slavery. Oppression.

We've only gotten some of ours to the Army and NASA, but they always terribly miss home. (I don't quite get this)

What's a werewolf who isn't United with his or her pack?

Rogue?

No they're different because no matter what, we keep in touch and visit as often as we can.