a date.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

The ray of sunshine touched my skin and immediately I felt the burn, in my subconsciousness I moved away from it, my hand landing on the other side of the bed, it felt warm and empty, a light kiss on my forehead made me jump immediately.

I was met with the familiar honey eyes and I wondered what and how he-

Oh?

Oh!

Fucking oh!

He must have noticed how I flushed immediately at the remembrance of everything that happened, he wore an amused smirk, his sculpted body in front of me, I could faint and I just woke up!

"Good- Good morning," I mumbled quietly, not wanting him to smell my morning breath. I stood up heading for the bathroom, but his hands stopped me, still giving me that amused expression on his face.

"What's on your mind? Did you regret it? What-" I placed my hands on his chest to stop him from his questions.

"I'll be back," I said and he gave a stiff nod.

Was he... nervous?

I shake my head, getting those silly thoughts out of my head, I stepped into the bathroom, closing the door on him to go do my business.

Twenty minutes later I'm out, feeling refreshed with my towel on, I noticed he wasn't in my room anymore he probably also went to freshen up.

I sighed as I walked towards my wardrobe, feeling a little lazy to search myself something to wear, I finally pulled out my regular jeans and tank top.

I wore them, and I thought of dressing my bed before stepping out, just then I saw both my torn nightie, pant and Nicole's dress on the ground.

Nicole's dress.

Nicole.

I left Nicole.

Shit!

In worry, my eyes searched for my phone, also made an utter mess of my bed then it already was before I found it on the desk beside it, I groaned in frustration before dialling her number.

It rand a few seconds before she picked.

"Oh my God, was I beaten up yesterday on my head?" She asked tiredly.

"I'm so sorry I left without informing you Nicole something happened and - and - Gosh I'm so sorry, I was drunk and my goodness I didn't know how I found myself with Dustin and then the hottie came and- and-" I rambled on.

"Wait what? First, you were Dustin and how would a grown man like Mr hottie even get in?"

"Remember Mr hottie is basically Kingston Keith that everyone knows so much?"

"Oh, will you tell me what happened- I mean in deets?" She asked and from where I stood, I felt a hand around my waist, I gasped a little before relaxing into the body.

I knew his touch anywhere, it was too familiar.

"Mae?" Nicole called again and I didn't realize I was lost for a second.

"Um- um yeah can we talk about this in school?" I couldn't even talk properly with how he had started peppering kisses on my neck.

"Is anything wrong there?" She asked. Concerned.

"I'll talk to you later babe," I said hurriedly before hanging up.

I turned around, playfully nudging him.
"Hey I was on a phonecall" I whined pulling away from him and he simply smiled.