the taking.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Anthony.

  To meet your best friend was one thing-- but to meet your best friend in the most beautiful of women was another thing. I couldn't keep my eyes off her even as she worried, thinking about if we were missing something.

Maeve or Mae, she was never mine. I knew that.

She twirled her lips as she paced around, her eyes twinkled at a sudden realization of something she forgot.

"Oh my gosh, eye masks!" She exclaimed.

We were migrating to Macedonia this very day, it's been two days since the scene she had with her mate, with her lover, the one she was meant to be with.

and it hurt as hell!

I was seated on the sofa now, thinking about everything that had happened these few months, I hardly doubt things would go the way she wanted it to and I had a gut feeling something terrible was going to happen by us attempting to run away from the two most powerful werewolves on Earth.

This was a big risk, but Mae was stubborn, no matter how much I talked her out of it, she wouldn't give in.

"Papa," Kieran called. It was such a pity that every attachment I had with this boy right here would soon come to an end, he knew me to be his father, but his real father wasn't going to watch me-- some silly human, taking his family away from him, I just knew-- I knew he was planning something big, but what?

"Yes kiddo?" I teased as I ruffled his newly combed hair, my little boy grunted, annoyed at the fact that I ruined it again.

I chuckled.

"As creem," he whined, drawling. Kieran was known for demanding for things at odd hours, we could totally be in the plane, and he'd tell his mum he wants to go for his swimming lessons.

"Not now boy, when we going downstairs okay?" I persuaded, but he grimaced, his honey eyes turning darker as he left with a huff, I smiled, he was going to get his mother obviously.

"Mama!" He called, chanting her name as he trudged away to our bedroom, to find his mother.

"Yes Ki," her melodic voice answered.

I heard the door shut, a signification that he was in the room, I heard chattering and whining, I chuckled at that, that boy and his mother were best friends but they never really agreed on the same thing.

"Fine!" I heard his mother yell out, making the little boy giggle as she opened the door with a scrowl on her face, again I chuckled.

Maeve wore a fancy summer dress, her favourite colour, white, hugged tightly to her body, suddenly I felt hot, thank goodness her mate wasn't here with me, he already promised me dead if I got so close to her, perhaps that was the reason I unconsciously found myself giving her space, she didn't like that, but she didn't utter a word about it, seemed like she also knew how serious that was.

"Ugh!" My grumpy girl grunted.

"Why don't we just wait till we're actually going out of here?" I asked, already knowing she gave in to her baby's demand for some ice cream.

"You know how he is Thony, I just have to or else he'll give a whole freaking attitude throughout the flight," she mumbled as she searched for her purse, I held up her wrist stopping her from her restlessness, my eyes telling her to calm down as I took some dollars out of my pocket to hand out to her.