comforters.

Please vote on my previous chapter♡

Third perspective.

His lips curl as he heard her yawn. He although was already at the dining table with his pack, awaiting their breakfasts.

Of course, he paid attention, and still was as he heard the running water, she was probably washing her face and getting ready to brush up.

"Alpha, what are we gonna do with the rogue?" One of his men, Conan, asked.

"Not my decision, Ivan's" he simply stated as he checked his watch, he was wondering what was taking her time.

"Pancakes for breakfast, how do you boys like your coffee?" Tabby asked but immediately regretted asking that way with the different response gotten. Not all of them liked coffee even.

"Okay okay, you know what, for those who like coffee, that's the coffee maker, go do whatever, but I'll have to make for my Queen first," she said with a sly smile, making the pack grumble.

They all received a hard glare from their King, making them quiet.

Her alluring scent drew nearer.

It was quite usual that the house should always be noisy, but because she was here, Kingston didn't want her feeling uncomfortable in any sort of way, there were times even his so-called "staffs" Would leave, but these days due to business, they're here. More of them.

"Hello, pup" Tabby greeted as she walked in with shorts and a tank top.

"Good morning Tabby, Good morning everyone" she mumbled tiredly, still not paying attention to the burning gaze that they all had on her.

Kingston gave a knowing stare at his men, also speaking to them through the mind they understood him quite alright, one after the other the began to leave the kitchen, leaving them alone with Tabby of course.

He did like what she was wearing, she looked irresistible as always, but not with people around, especially in front of his men, his dark eyes shifted back to her to find her subconsciously smiling at nothing.

"How was your night my love?" He asked before he boringly sips his black coffee.

"Oh there was something about last night, that was the best sleep ever!" She said rather too loud, amusing both the maid and the King.

"Really? What about it?" He asked intrigued by her outburst.

"I don't know too, I- I think it's the pillow, it was unusually good, I- I don't know" She finished.

Mae wondered if Tabby changed her pillow because last time she checked only she ever made her bed.

A smirk was shown on his face as he remembered what had happened the last night as the rain fell, she slept in his arms, willingly, she pulled him closer even.

He didn't sleep for hours, he would never miss such opportunity to get a closer look at her face, every feature on it, every wrinkle, every crease, every sunburn, every freckle, the weak eyelash, the faint sound of her snore, her drool, and the Serene her whole being portrayed.

Although yes he was tempted, Alaricus not making it easy to get every sinful thought out of his head, but still he rather found his pleasure at that moment she was close to him.

He was immensely pleased.

"So are you wearing that to see him?" He asked deciding to change the topic.

"Um- yeah I - I am, why?" She could shrink with the intensity of his gaze on her, her skin already having goosebumps she hoped it wasn't noticeable.

"You look beautiful," he said, and she flushed more. "Only it's not for the right event" he concluded, making her curled lips drop.