so far until.

Please vote on my previous chapter♡.

Kingston.

'al is fair in love and war, she's pure,
So pure, like the love that's so uncut and raw and clean, so clean...' Music from the television in the living room sang.

I and my men left Georgia early this morning, getting back into Hawkins at 10 am precise, the drive to Venice Wilde didn't take hours, about 20 minutes if I had calculated.

I wanted to bring that seer with me, but again, who was I to take her away from her mate for my selfish reasons, I changed my mind after Andrea gave me the Faith talk.

  Mother Selene, I am ready now, just show me the way to her, at least now I know she's here, somewhere close.

I wasn't paying attention to the television, no. I still had businesses to attend to, the Carter Enterprise weren't ready to give in to the discount disclosed to them, I'd have them buy the casino soon, they knew how much I'll be profiting from it, they knew they needed to be smart about decisions.

I see Andrea answering a phone call and also looking up at me, I stopped typing on the laptop, leaning back to the chair, folding my arms to listen to him.

"Oh yeah, cool okay," he said before ending it. "Ivan's back, he says there's great news and good news too, I don't have an idea what he's talking about" he sighed nodding.

Later I got up, heading up to my room, it was enough to work for today, and I soon as I enter my room, the first person that came to mind was her, I wish I knew her name, I wish I could just see her this once, I wished for a lot of things at this moment.

  Fucking hell I wish I could see her right now, as I stood still thinking about her, my phone rang, annoyed that I was interrupted, I growled.
"What is it, Ivan?" I made my venom known.

"I thought you'd be giddy today, I heard about the news," he said excitedly.
"Well, first of all, that's no way to talk to your King and secondly I was a little giddy not until I saw your call," I said lazily and I heard him chuckle.
"What do you want?" I asked again.

"Alpha, I just got a report from the Wilde's zoo, they got in a rogue this time, not the actual wolf pets, one of our men working there informed me" my left hand was already on my temple this time around.

"Was that the great news and good news you had for Andrea and me?".
"No Alpha, that's different"
"Look rogues are almost pet wolves anyway, their wolves dominate them already, you don't expect me to help whoever that is, do you?"

"Alpha you know rogues are always in a battle with themselves" he sighed and continued "what if, at some point, he's human side wins?" He was right, I hummed and nodded," alright tell those in charge of his cage not to inflict any sort of pain on him, we both know how their temper is," I said.

"Yes Alpha and food? They'll most definitely give him raw meat, he can't eat that."
"Yes, his wolf would only dominate more with that, we'd have to visit that zoo soon I'll check my schedule, but for the meantime, give them a call, tell them cooked meat will do, if the humans ask why, tell them I'm buying it and that's how I like feeding my pets," I said before dropping down the phone.

  Rogue, will only ever be the problem of the werewolves, I sighed as I dropped my laptop on the bed, unbuttoning my shirt, I needed a cold bath, so I could think.
  First of all, the Amazon rainforest, another habitat for the werewolves was now going through a natural disaster, called wildfire, I had just received the information early this morning that another of their hut got burnt, their pack was already small,  this shouldn't be what would destroy it.