it doesn't matter.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

+18

Kingston.

She didn't know. She had no idea what position she had me on to, her plea was nothing compared to the restriction I placed on myself.

"Vedika," I say in harsh breath, warning her, there was always a limit to things, and around her, it was a very thin line.

"Please," she pleaded, I look up to her divining blues, she showed me all emotions in them, and most of all was her want for me.

"If I do this I'd have to mark you, I simply cannot-"

"I want everything Kingston," she interfered. This woman would be the death of me, my undoing and my ruining. I watched as she pulled her lower lips into her mouth, licking the plump flesh, enough for me to salivate, having me spilling in my pants.

It was obvious, I also wanted this.

"What is stopping you, my love?" She asked, and I gazed right back to her eyes but tensed as I watched her delicate hands on my chest, reaching to the hem of my shirt.

"My love-" I started, but only to stop as I watched her eyes close in frustration, but still I spoke the words.

"We can't not until-- until you're sure," I assured. I knew she could see the look of anguish on my face, and how much control I was trying to have on myself, she could see all of it, I looked into her beautiful eyes to find them teary once again.

My beautiful mate thought I had rejected her, and something broke in me.

"But that doesn't mean that I'm tamed Vedika, that doesn't mean that the things I want to do to you and with you have left my mind," I continued, earning a look from her.

Her temperature had increased, making it known that I affected now a lot more than usual.

"It means the opposite, my love, trust me," I said reassuringly.

But Vedika was a stubborn one. Again she pulled me closer to her, and this time around I couldn't-- I simply could not pull back, her lips was addicting, a drug making me yearn for an overdose.

Her kiss was demanding, as she ran her tongue over my bottom lips, kissing and nibbling and that was all it took for me to take over, she had no idea what she had just started.

She fell back on the bed, as she was under me, her delicate fingers into my hair as she kissed me with the same devotion, abruptly I pulled back, getting my head together.

"Vedika," this time I pleaded.

"No!" She commanded.

Placing her hands on my face, she directed me to look up at her, but I couldn't as I shut my eyes, and I felt her lips on my cheeks, making me open my eyes to look up at her.

"It doesn't matter Kingston, I love you," she said as a year slid out of her eyes.

I nodded.

Her virgin hands pulled out my shirt, a slightly her mouth parted as she stared at my chests in awe, while I looked at her in amusement.

Her hands ran through my chest, making my adam apple move, just a touch and it affected me so much, her hands grazed my arms, returning to my chest as she got lower to my abdomen, I hadn't realized that my breathing had got heavier.

"I want..." She started breathlessly.

"Look at me my love," I stated, making her beautiful eyes gazing at me again.