nessa.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

I've always known Venice to have remote areas but honestly this- this is one of a kind!

It's called the Crescent Moon Village, odd I know, but at least that's what Seb, my new friend told me.

This place was the definition of the word beautiful. It's amazing how one could walk in the streets in this village and you keep seeing butterflies, beautiful butterflies also passing by, the flowers made it better, with the scent and the colour is added to the environment.

The huge trees where you see little children play, it was lovely watching them play around, and play with animals.

Wolves to be specific.

Everyone in this "village" was so nice, honestly, at some point I felt it was all pretence but it's not, they were all so nice and welcoming when I arrived the first time, being absolutely scared shitless out of my mind when I saw Caleb, Caleb the wolf!

They told me not to worry, that their village is well known for rearing wolves, for security and for friendships with them.

I mean I know right!? Rearing wolves.

I've met more wolves too, and yes at first I was a little scared, but honestly now being my fourth day here, I'm getting fond of them, I never knew wolves were this big, shit they are almost my height and I'm a 5'5, when I told Seb and Rita all about it, they said I haven't seen a particular wolf yet, that he's so big and they call him Alpha Alaricus, I prayed them a lot to let me see him, but they didn't agree.

Well, yelp.

Kingston, oh my goodness, Kingston has been getting so handsy, these few days, his hands always on my waist, or around my shoulders, and he's been clingy also, always around me, not that I didn't like it, I just- I

Ugh.

He's got some stupid effect on me alright, I love it actually and that always makes me question myself if what I'm doing and condoling is right. I love having his intoxicating scent around me, I love feeling his arms around me, it makes me feel funny things but a feeling I'm certain of that I feel is that I feel safe

Olivia, Nicole and I got to talk, she cried a lot finding out my Dad's passing and she cried about everything in general, anyone would think I'm the touchy one, well it's lovely to know that Olivia's more touchy and emotional. Nicole didn't talk to me much in the video call, I understand she's still mad, but somewhere somehow I felt she was also angry with herself, but why? I honestly miss her so much.

On this lovely Friday, here I am with Kingston family members, I was informed that the family house was mainly for Kingston family and yeah oh well, Kingston's parents are the head of the village, like the King and Queen or something like that, really odd cause when I checked Google about them, they only ever told us they're from the US, I guess the Keith family loved their privacy.

"What's for breakfast?" Seb started, honestly I have to say that Sebastian is one of the coolest folks to have and I've only met him for a few days, he and his lover Rita, she's mute but honestly has the purest soul there is, they both showed me the rivers in the village where everyone goes swimming and have fun, but I couldn't swim with them because the boss here, said I shouldn't.

"Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich Sir," the maid serving answered, speaking of maids, I'm honestly starting to miss Tabby a lot lately too.

"Babe, you okay?" Seb asked Rita who was focused on her gaze outside, our eyes shifted to where she was looking at but I still couldn't see what they were looking at.