failing restrictions.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Mae.

Like a drunkard I staggered when l felt someone hold me back, I shrugged the hands-off and kept moving away from the scene, sluggishly.

"What a lucky whore she is."

"I've never had a threesome, and she already did."

I kept hearing murmurs as I walked away from the creation of Dustin and Isaac.

They were probably fighting, but I didn't care now, I just really needed to leave.

The lights were still blinding my eyes, but as blurry as it got, I could identify Emma's figure and there she was, running to God knows where.

I kept hearing a faint voice of someone calling me, but I ignored it, I needed to just get away from there.

I finally reached what seemed to be the female bathroom, seeing that someone in a skirt got out as I entered. Desperately, I headed to the basin, turned the tap on to wash my face, which played as a cooling effect I really needed, to keep myself conscious and sane.

Why would he say that?

Why would Emma-

Why would they do that to me?

He believed them?

Why?

How?

I couldn't believe all this is happening, I would never do that to him, and Emma? Why?

I needed to go home as soon as possible, I'd rather miss the whole day than live off with this embarrassment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kingston.

"70% of the profit-sharing goes to me or forget it Mr Tyler, your company is young, with a brilliant idea that we're ready to carry on, but you need the fame and I need the profit, think about it, I can't spend more time here, once you make a decision you call my secretary" I concluded before I headed out of the conference room, leaving the man in frustration.

But I was in a sore mood already.

Something wasn't right, I couldn't put my finger on it but something just wasn't right.

I exited his building, and one of my men already had the car door opened for me to get in.

I sighed as I relaxed in the comfort of the seat.

"Head home Silas," I said to my chauffeur and the engine started, moving the car onto the road.

As I relaxed in the back seat after loosening my suit jacket, I looked out onto the passing landscape thinking about Ivan.

"Ivan has disappeared," I spoke to no one in particular, "I don't blame him though," I said lowly thinking of the reason my right-hand man would run away.

Ivan was forced through agony due to his mate, it's beyond his control and that would drive me crazy.

I peered at Silas, who drove diligently, oblivious to the brooding I succumbed to.

That unsettling feeling from earlier visited me again but was soon replaced by Mae as her vivid features flashed in my mind.

I laid my head back and shut my eyes, to hold onto that image.