crescent Moon pack.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Kingston.

"Start fucking explaining before I cut your heads off," I started.

The rage...the darn rage still engulfed me till this early morning, the dawn had no plan on coming up now.

I was pissed. Pissed because I was an unsatisfied man, pissed because I left her out there in the cold last night without realizing it, pissed because all I could hear was fast heartbeats as a result of fear and that's not what I wanted, I wanted answers.

"They obviously are useless, so please let me explain Alpha," Ivan stated, rather too quickly, but his voice echoed in the walls of the basement.

"Speak,"

"My plan- I wanted them to kidnap her and bring her to me, I was ... I am a mad man, I was desperate, I could never bear seeing what was mine in another's arms,"

"This dull brains? He already figured out their plans the very fucking first day they decided to say hello by beating him up!" They were pushing and I... Yes, I had patience and tolerance, but there was also a thin line.

"He's a rogue, rogues are smart and I shouldn't be the one teaching you that Ivan." Their breaths skipped at the volume of my tone, they knew... This was no joke to me.

"I- I got them for the mission, to kidnap her, follow her from school and then somehow kidnap her, since somehow, he did something to her scent, perhaps dark magic or the anti-sense serum, he did something to her, I had to save her- Isaac is never one to keep his anger in check, I-" Immediately the name left his tongue, my head snapped to where the mentioned kneeled and immediately my eyes caught him, he looked down.

I sighed, knowing that no matter what volume the venom I had to spill wanted to give, it wouldn't solve the matter, it would only still be as it were.

"I don't care anymore what you do?" I started. "I don't care, but by the next week, I want both your mate and her boyfriend here, this same place, I don't care" This was it, this was the limit, it was useless in the beginning to bring this training youth into the picture, one still didn't have enough control, the other had enough control but no action, only a werewolf would understand what that meant.

They hadn't still said a word, not that I expected them to, but the trembling breaths and low groan weren't deaf to my ears, they were not needed, not anymore, Ivan would be the only one getting them right here by the coming Sunday.

"Please- Please Alpha, please don't- don't punish her, do whatever you wish with me instead- please," Ivan's knees went against the hard ground as he pleaded to me, yes, he was a helpless man, with unexploded anger behind those grey eyes, he was becoming crazier because his own mate betrayed his Luna.

But he'd rather die, just as I'd rather die, than see a hand laid on my mate, it was anger, unexplainable sadness and emptiness I saw behind those eyes, but he didn't even know my plans yet, he was clueless.

"I and the rest of the pack here at Swellview will be moving back to Venice for a week, by the time I get back on Sunday, you know those I'm expecting to meet Ivan, please do not test my patience," It would be hard to accept an order as this but he didn't have a choice, he wasn't the Alpha, was he?

"And as for your two helpers, they won't help you in any way, I honestly don't want them close to them but security reasons, you both will keep going to that school and also because she's attached already," As far as I knew, I didn't even want to meet them ever in my life, but she has attached already, I was pissed that she was too, but soon all those attachments would only and solely be on me. A promise I made as I walked out.