the plan.

Hey guys I'm not one to do this but here I am lol, so since 'Where The Moon Shines' is gradually coming to an end I decided to start up my new book titled SUZETTE' please and please guys, please check it out, it would mean so much to me cause like it's a vampire romance and I just started it literally it's just two chapters rn, I'd love for you guys to check it out, VOTE AND COMMENT too pleaseeeeeee, thanks and bye x.

Please vote on the previous chapter ♥

Dustin.

I could give a theory of what it felt like to be reborn, to be a new creature, this feeling--- it was mystifying, almost as if I found a better greater version of myself, a greater version of my dark side, and a greater version of usual self.

I felt powerful-- like the most prominent man to ever walk on Earth, like I could do whatever I wanted, which obviously I would because literally, I was the most powerful man now.

To get here wasn't easy, and I did it all for love, the kind Hilary called destructive, that could ruin both I and the person I felt this intense feeling for, my Mae, but she was the reason I could be normal, all my life-- she was the reason I felt like a regular youth that I should be.

She was my lifeline, still is, Mae came into my life just when I was a toddler-- a toddler already knowledgeable of his disorder, but she was the serenity that made my restless soul calm, and for years after she came into my life I had no reason to take in my medications.

I was a patient of the intermittent explosive disorder, which was noticed since I was a little kid, but as I grew older meeting Mae, my therapist Hilary and my doctor's found out that I hardly got temperamental again, and I hardly got violent as I used to, they took note of my environment, observing facts that must have been able to tame and control it, I knew it was the refreshing presence of my Mae, her radiant outburst, her smile, her beauty-- her in general, and when they found out, they urged that to my mother, Sandra, that I kept her close.

Mae was the only girl, I've ever looked at the way I do-- with love, the only one that will only take my breath away, the only one that will continually have my attention, it was amazing how our friendship turned into one of a love story, we fell in love, and we were so happy, so happy until that dog came and separated us.

I could only chuckle at the thought, really. I was aware of everything that happened with her father, the old idiot thought he could separate us at first and then I took care of it, then this Alpha.

It was mirthful, the thought that werewolves were real. I never had my suspicion, until that fight I had with those two idiots, Ishar and Isaac. I felt the unnatural strength they imposed on me, it was inexplicable, then Liam intervening overtaking them, that day I was utterly puzzled, but made no statement about it, instead, I decided to find out myself.

The next was at Lincoln's party, where I was with my Mae again, that man-- I saw him again and this time he attacked me, just like he attacked those drunkards back at our excursion, again my curiosity picked up, it was more complicating seeing that Liam totally disappeared for weeks.

Suddenly finding myself on the hospital bed, waking up to find out every moment I spent with my Mae was all in a dream, they weren't real, I got violent again, I lost it and it all came back, I needed her, Sandra did all she could to calm me down, even bring my therapist and doctor Hilary down here, they were finally bringing the option of taking me to the psychiatrist hospital,that's where I lost.

I ran away, in rage, in search for this idiot I'm about to make my second in command, Liam. I guess the one thing that made me like him was the fact that we both knew we weren't normal deep inside, we both had our dark sides, and that was what made us bond. Liam gave me the information of how he was in the forest somewhere in Venice, on getting there and seeing the kind of people who he lived with, I got intrigued, exploding again in anger, a side that Liam has only ever seen once.