the rescue.

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥
(read with caution)

Third perspective.

She was finally done with the cleaning, Although it wasn't her home, but she had accepted her fate that she would never be saved from this, from him.

She walked to the bathroom with the dirty napkin on her hand, she was exhausted, mentally and physically even emotionally.

She was merely living and the thoughts of killing herself began to have it's way into her mind once again.

There wasn't a need to put just a little napkin into the washing machine, so she thought of washing the napkin in the basin herself.

She sighed, remembering she had not made dinner yet.

She brought out the vegetables left from the last time they went grocery shopping, she didn't even know what to cook, perhaps vegetable sauce, but there were no chillies.

Time was running before came back from wherever he left to, but she didn't care.

'I need one second to rest.' she thought.

She sat down on the stool in front of the kitchen counter, and of course, her mind wandered back to a particular man that has been occupying her thoughts since the very first day she laid her eyes on his stormy grey.

She wondered how he was and what he could be up to by this time.

Again she sighed, reminding herself over that it didn't matter how much she thought of him, or how she thought of him, she could never have any sort of relationship with him at all.

She rubbed her temples, finally ready to begin dinner.

Suddenly a rough noise hit her ears, she panicked, he was back.

With trembling hands she managed to take the knife, to slice the vegetables, not caring if it cuts her hand or not.

"The fucking bitch!" She heard the familiar voice again. This time she panicked more, he was angry.

But why?

"Fucking whore, where are you!?" He called.

It was her.

He called her. She was the fucking whore.

"I'm- I'm here," she said in fear, walking into the living room.

"You stupid bitch, you did this didn't you!?" His raised voice had her shaking, her whole body trembling.

She was utterly confused, quizzed and she tried desperately hard to think of whatever she did that made him this mad.

He has never been this angry before.

"I- I don't understand- I -" she tried to explain.

"How about you shut the fuck up or I'll beat you up till you fucking can't talk," a beastly growl followed his words, making her eyes broadened and a sharp breath escaped her lips.

There wasn't an animal here right?

He looked tattered, he must have run his hands through his hair a million times due to how messy it was, he also was obviously high on weed, his whole face red from his burning rage.

"Where's your fucking phone?" He asked, kicking her with his left leg has he passed through, heading to their room, where she normally kept it.

Her stomach already ached, she laid down flat groaning in pain from the kick he gave her.