Chapter 14: Click

Memory

You and Mark were playing Minecraft in your living room. He had it for his PS4 and that was one of your favorite games to play. Bob and Wade had been over and were playing as well.

"Mark, why don't you go in that mineshaft and find something useful," Wade said.

"Shut up Wade, I know what I'm doing," Mark retorted. Then he started laughing.

"I don't think any of you know what you're doing," you laughed.

Bob nodded saying that it was probably true. His laugh was the funniest because it was so loud and distinct.

You were playing on a survival game and it was on normal. The boys would keep killing each other.

At one point you took Mark's glasses off his face, and put them on yourself. It was kind of blurry, but you could see okay. You hadn't noticed that Bob had taken your camera off the coffee table and taken a picture of the two of you. When you heard the click, you looked at Bob. "Bob, I look like crap. You're gonna have to delete that," you stated.

Bob only shook his head, "It's cute, (f/n), look." He showed the picture to you, and it actually was kind of cute. Mark looked at it too and smiled. he wanted to keep it, so you gave in. He grinned, kissing you on the cheek.