Chapter 17: Cookies

You walked, hand in hand, down the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He told you stories of walking down this Walk with you. He said that you would gasp each time you saw one of your favorite celebrity's star.

As soon as he told you that you looked down and gasped, seeing your favorite celebrity's star. You both laughed. You kept walking. Then he stopped, "Okay, now I have another little restaurant to go to."

"Where?"

He just avoided the question and held your hand, walking across the street. You then entered a small little restaurant. It looked Italian. A man with a mustache and a bald head walked out of a kitchen, "Oh, hello, Mark," he said. He sounded kind of like Mario, "Would you like the usual seat and dinners today?"

Mark nodded, speaking to the waiter quietly. The man then nodded, leading you to your table. What were they talking about?

You both sat down as the man made his way back to the kitchen. "So did we come here often?" You asked, curious. "Yeah, actually we did. That's why he said the usual stuff," he explained. You nodded, understanding now.

When the waiter came back, he had a huge cookie shaped like a heart. On it, it had said "Happy Early Valentines Day" on it. Mark smiled at it. You had forgotten it was almost Valentine's Day. "Mark, you didn't have to get this," you smiled down at the cookie. It looked delicious. "I always did this near Valentines," he said, kissing your hand.