Chapter 21: Sparklez

It had been a few weeks since that day and you couldn't believe it, but you had met CaptainSparklez. You had met him at a Gamestop... yes a Gamestop. But who cares? You had exchanged numbers, and had been talking for those weeks after you had met that Mark guy. You were going on a date with him tonight. Your life was amazing at this moment. You smiled to yourself every time you remembered he was going to pick you up at eight.

You got dressed in a red shirt and black leggings. You wanted it to be casual, but not too casual. You heard a knock on the door, seeing Jordan. He gave you a smile and led you out to his car.

(Most of this memory was in a blur. You were trying to remember as much of it as possible.)

You were inside a fancy restaurant. You weren't sure, but you though the name was Lucques. You were sitting across from Jordan, carrying on a conversation when you saw a familiar face. You saw his hair and then you looked down to his eyes. You instantly knew who it was. It was Mark. Seeing him brought you back to the Hollywood sign. How nice he was. You zoned out from Jordan for a minute and wondered if you should go and talk to him, or just forget about him, or if he even remembered you. There were so many possibilities that could be true here. You really wanted to try and talk to him to see if he remembered you at all. He probably didn't, but it was worth a try. After another second he saw you staring at him. He stared right back as if he was trying to remember. He got up and began to walk over to your table. "Hey, Jordan," he said, smiling when he saw him. "Oh, Hey, Mark," Jordan responded. They talked for a second. Then Mark brought you up, "So who's this?" He looked at you and smiled. He obviously remembered who you were, but didn't want to sound like a creep to Sparklez. Jordan looked at you, "This is my date, (f/n)"

"Oh, I see. So you are together?" Mark looked at you. This time you talked, "Well, it's not official. This is just our first date." Jordan nodded along. Mark seemed to understand, "Well, I'll leave you two alone then," he replied, walking back to his table.