Chapter 18: Never Let Go

You and Mark both are the gigantic cookie together, feeding each other with forks. Sometimes you would accidentally stab him with the fork in the mouth, which would end in fits of laughing.

After you had finished, Mark playfully held his tongue out, asking you to kiss it to make it better. "I'll pass on kissing your stabbed, bloody tongue," you laughed. It wasn't really bloody, but it did have a couple of marks on it. Mark was so gently and you just pushed it down his throat.

Mark paid for the meal and the giant cookie and all. You just loved this man more and more. How could anyone not love this guy?

You both began to head back towards the car, slipping into your seats. On the drive home, you asked Mark what else you did for early Valentine's Day gifts. He told you about instead of him getting you roses, you'd get him some. You would eat chocolates while playing games. You would sit together and watch cat videos, even though you both did that when it wasn't valentines. You would also make him food, which you were perfectly okay with. You were guessing some other things happened... but you aren't going into detail about that.

Once you got home, it was almost past midnight. Geez, how long did you stay out? You were both pretty exhausted. You decided to keep sleeping in the same bed with Mark to get used to it. Plus, you wanted to anyways. He plopped down on the bed, and you did the same, letting his arms encircle you like an orb. "I'll never let you go, (f/n). I promise. Never ever ever. I'll hold you forever," he whispered in your ear.

"That good then, because I want to be held," you whispered back. In a few more seconds you both fell soundly asleep.