Chapter 7: Felt So Right

You kept itching to know what those pictures were of, but you didn't want to put anymore pressure on Mark. He was already having a hard enough time. You weren't very sure on what to do about it though.

The next day, a man knocked on the door. It was about noon, and you and Mark were talking in the kitchen, him trying to help you remember.

The man had dark hair and somewhat of a beard. You felt some recognition. Then it came to you. It was your favorite youtuber from a couple of years ago, which you were still kind of in that time zone, so as of now he still was your favorite. It was CaptainSparklez, or Jordan. You then remembered that you had a... thing for him.

You had gone out a few times you recalled. You felt yourself blushing slightly when you saw him. You knew he wouldn't feel the same though since you were already married. "Hi, Jordan."

"Hi, (f/n). Just wanted to come by and check on you and Mark. I hope everything is okay," he looked at Mark. Mark looked at you, your cheeks. You guessed your cheeks were red from seeing Sparklez...

"(F/n), can I please speak to Jordan, alone?" He had a look of dismay on his face, like he had just seen one of those sad animal commercials.

You reluctantly agreed, walking up the stairs. You debated on eavesdropping, but decided not to.

You looked at Mark's recording room, walking towards it. You opened the door, stepping inside and sitting in his chair. You looked at the records, seeing the camera he used. Click, you pushed record.

"Mark, I'm sorry. I cannot stress those two words enough. I know you saw me down there, looking at Jordan like I've known him forever when I can't even look at you and say, 'Hey, I love you. You're the greatest husband anyone can ask for,' and I'm sorry," you felt yourself tear up, feeling awful, "I can't even remember you, I can't. I don't know how I'm supposed to. You're a great guy Mark, and I'm sure I love you, I know it's there. But I don't know how to find it. All I know is that I can't stand the look on your face when you're devastated."

With that, tears were in your eyes and you were sobbing. You wanted to know him. You wanted to know this amazing guy. Why couldn't you just remember?

You stopped recording and then turned around to a Mark with those sad eyes. Those eyes that were full of longing, full of love. He sat down beside you, tears streaming down both of your faces, and he kisses you.

A part of you wanted to pull away, but your heart made you stay. It felt so right.